Your bed is my bed.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.


Kyungsoo had his own bed it was small and fluffy and Kyungsoo loved his bed. Chanyeol also had a bed his was big and warm and Kyungsoo also loved Chanyeol’s bed. Kyungsoo liked Chanyeol’s bed a little more than he liked his own because it was big and so much space for him to extend on and Chanyeol let him. When Kyungsoo would lie in Chanyeol’s bed, Chanyeol would just watch him and ask him if he was confortable and if he wanted to cuddle. Kyungsoo always said no to cuddling, because gross, Chanyeol was gross. Kris would also tell Kyungsoo to get off of Chanyeol’s bed and use his own but Kyungsoo would ignore him and take a nap. Most of the time it ended with Kyungsoo sleeping on Chanyeol’s bed with his limbs extended and Chanyeol would curl up in Kyungsoo’s bed with his legs hanging out.

 

Today Kris invited his friend Suho over for dinner and Suho brought his two puppies Baekyun and Chen. They were loud on their own but when they were with Chanyeol they were even louder and even more unbearable. Kyungsoo tried to ignore them and take a nap on Chanyeol’s bed, but Baekhyun found it fun to bother him.


“Why are you on Chanyeol’s bed? That’s his bed. Go lay in yours.”
Kyungsoo opened one of his eyes and glared at Baekhyun.


“This isn’t your house. This is my house. Go home.” He hissed back turning his head away so he can get back to his nap, but Baekhyun continued bothering him.
He pawed at Kyungsoo’s back and kept yapping.


“This is Chanyeol’s bed, go away.”
Kyungsoo did his best to ignore him, but Baekhyun was loud and annoying. Chanyeol and Chen came running over and Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun’s hands away from Kyungsoo.


“Leave him alone Baek, Kyungsoo likes my bed.”
Kyungsoo smiled to himself, at least one of these puppies has half a brain.


“But its your bed, he has his own.”
Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun away from where Kyungsoo was.


“Its okay, I like when he sleeps on my bed because then it smells like him and Kyungsoo smells nice.”
Kyungsoo blushed a little then buried his head under his arms. Damn that Chanyeol always saying weird things and making Kyungsoo feel weird.
Kris called for the puppies to come and eat and Kyungsoo finally drifted into his daily nap, and it was peaceful. Well for about a good ten minutes.
After Baekhyun scarfed down his food he decided to go bug Kyungsoo some more, which Kyungsoo certainly did not find fun. Baekhyun rammed into Kyungsoo, pushing him out of Chanyeol’s bed and waking him from his nap. Kyungsoo got mad and scratched Baekhyun out of reflex and left a gash on his arm. Baekhyun screamed out in pain and everyone came running into the room to see Kyungsoo looking extremely startled and Baekhyun holding his arm in pain.
Suho ran and kneeled down beside Baekhyun and pulled his hand away, it wasn’t a lot of blood, but enough to freak Suho out.


“What happened Kyungsoo?” Kris demanded giving Kyungsoo a stern look. Kyungsoo looked up at his master, a little scared and still pretty mad that Baekhyun head-butted him.


“He started it. He pushed me and I scratched him. He wouldn’t leave me alone.”
Kris shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. Kyungsoo knew he was in trouble, Kyungsoo always got in trouble. Everyone made him mad and whenever he did something back they would away cry. He wished people would just leave him alone, but they didn’t.
Suho bandaged up Baekhyun’s arm then brought him over to where Kris had told Kyungsoo to sit. Kris had told Kyungsoo to apologize, but he didn’t want to, Baekhyun started it.


“Kyungsoo.” Suho started, giving him a small smile. Suho was always nice to Kyungsoo, ever since Kris had bought him, he was nice and Kyungsoo liked him. He didn’t however, like his puppies, especially Baekhyun.


“I know you like your space, so I’m sorry Baekhyun bothered you, but could you please apologize to each other? I know he feels very bad for what he did.”
Kyungsoo let out a deep sigh and looked over at Baekhyun. He had tears in his eyes, his ears were flat against his head and the tip of his nose was red. He did feel a little bad, just a little.


“I’m sorry I scratched you.”
Baekhyun nodded.


“I’m sorry I pushed you.”
Suho seemed pleased and gathered his things, thanking Kris for dinner and apologizing again for Baekhyun. Kris shook his head and apologized for Kyungsoo and they went home. Kris was still pretty peeved at Kyungsoo so he decided to call it a night and go to bed. When Kris went to his room Kyungsoo started to sniffle. He didn’t like when Kris was mad at him, he wasn’t a bad kitty; he just didn’t like to be messed with. Sometimes he felt like Kris deserved a nice kitty, one that didn’t scratch everyone or one that wasn’t bothered by people’s presence.
Chanyeol came over and sat in front of Kyungsoo, his tail flat on the floor.


“Kyungsoo, its okay. Kris will get over it in the morning.” He patted Kyungsoo on the top of his head and smiled really big. “Baekhyun’s a weenie anyway. You scratch me all the time and it doesn’t hurt.”
Kyungsoo wiped his nose then walked over to Chanyeol’s bed and curled up into himself. Chanyeol watched him then walked over to Kyungsoo’s bed and walked in a circle trying to find a confortable position. Kyungsoo’s bed was tiny and made Chanyeol feel like a giant, but he liked that Kyungsoo liked his bed, Chanyeol liked Kyungsoo so his bed was always opened for him to sleep in. Kyungsoo watched him circling the tiny bed and sighed.


“Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo mewed, making Chanyeol look up at him. Kyungsoo didn’t make eye contact, and his face was a little red.


“Come cuddle with me.”
Chanyeol smiled really big again and jumped over to Kyungsoo. He circled once then laid down behind him with his arms around Kyungsoo’s middle and his nose in his hair.


“You smell good.”
Kyungsoo felt weird again, and elbowed Chanyeol in the stomach, but Chanyeol didn’t mind. He at Kyungsoo’s ears and they fell asleep like that.
In the morning when Kris came out to make breakfast, he found Kyungsoo with his head in the crook of Chanyeol’s neck and Chanyeol’s arms tightly around Kyungsoo, fast asleep.
He almost tripped over himself when he ran back to his room to get his phone mumbling “This is so going on instagram!” 

 

 

 

 

-
You can blame my best friend for this, she sent me this video and I just had too write this! 
SO MANY FEELS. 
Thank you for reading!