You're my puppy.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Kyungsoo always disliked Chanyeol, ever since Kris brought him home from the shelter. Chanyeol was loud and hyper and always made a mess, but Kris loved him. Chanyeol would jump over everything and was so clumsy he would run into walls and Kyungsoo didn't like him.

When Kyungsoo was resting on Kris's lap, Chanyeol would try and curl up on Kris side, his face too close to Kyungsoo for comfort. So Kyungsoo would hiss at him to back away and Kris would lay his hand on the top of Kyungsoo's head and tell him to calm down. Chanyeol gave him a sad look and would move away but Kris would make Kyungsoo apologize every time.

Kyungsoo disliked Chanyeol a lot, but only he was allowed to be mean to him. One day when Luhan came over and brought his cat Tao, Kyungsoo almost clawed his eyes out. All cat hybrids thought they were better than dogs and usually Kyungsoo would agree, but he didn't like they way Tao kept making a Chanyeol run into things and hurt himself. Chanyeol thought Tao was just playing with him, but Kyungsoo knew better. When Tao pretended to throw one of Chanyeol's toys and he ran into the wall, Kyungsoo pounced on Tao and scratched him, hissing for him to leave Chanyeol alone. Tao started crying really loud so Luhan and Kris could run in and pull Kyungsoo off. Kris made him apologize but he just turned his head, he wasnt going to apologize to someone who didn't deserve it. The big tears in Taos eyes didn't make Kyungsoo feel bad, but the way Chanyeol looked at him pulled at his heart in a weird way that he didn't like.

Chanyeol was annoying at his best but when he was sick Kyungsoo always took care of him. Chanyeol didn't feel good so Kris took him to the vet and when they came back Chanyeol looked even worse. Kris assured Kyungsoo he would be fine but Kyungsoo didn't believe him.

Chanyeol laid out on the couch and watched tv next to Kris looking sad and exhausted. Kyungsoo sat on the floor In front of him just watching him, and petting Chanyeol’s hand. Kyungsoo didn't like Chanyeol when he was loud and hyper, but he didn't like it even more when he was sad and quiet. Chanyeol looked down and smiled at him trying to show him that he was fine, but Kyungsoo just climbed onto the couch and laid on top of chanyeol. They adjusted themselves and when they were comfortable Kyungsoo started to pur.

"Get better already you giant idiot." Kyungsoo whispered and Chanyeol laughed.

Kris then jumped up from the couch yelling

"STAY LIKE THAT I NEED TO GET MY PHONE."
Kyungsoo didnt pay attention to him, he just kept purring and trying to get Chanyeol better so he could be hyper and annoying again.
“So you do like me?” Chanyeol whispered.
Kyungsoo sighed and continued to pur.
“No, but you’re my puppy.”

 

 

-
This was inspired by this X

This chapter was alot shorter than I thought, I'll make up for it next chapter! 
I really just wanted to have the first one out there.