Brats like brats.

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Sehun adored Kyungsoo more than anyone by far. He had grown fond of Kris yes, he sat on his lap and would act cute until Kris would get him whatever he wanted and Sehun loved that, but Kyungsoo was his favorite. Sehun was cute and nice around both of them and when he was around Chanyeol he would be come the embodiment of evil. Sehun pulled pranks on him, would squeeze himself in between him and Kyungsoo when they were close, and his favorite thing was to push Chanyeol away from Kyungsoo when they kissed. He hated Chanyeol, Kyungsoo was the one he adored the most, and Kris was a great master, but when Luhan dropped off Tao for the day, Sehun didn’t even remember who Kyungsoo was. 

Luhan was going out with Kris and decided that leaving Tao with them would be a great idea, and frankly so did Sehun. He was sitting in Kyungsoo’s lap when Kris opened the door and Tao walked in, his head in the air and an expensive looking backpack thrown over his shoulder.
“Wow.”
Sehun whispered under his breath when Tao walked by, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at how high Tao’s nose was in the air, and Chanyeol was too busy playing with one of his toys to even notice him walk in. Sehun’s eyes followed Tao all the way to the kitchen where he and Luhan sat to talk to Kris before they left. Kyungsoo noticed how Sehun followed him and scoffed.
“Don’t tell me you like him already? Can your heart really be swayed that easily?”
Sehun ignored Kyungsoo and jumped off his lap, walking to the kitchen in a trance, his eyes focused on Tao.
“So pretty….”
Kyungsoo scoffed again and looked over the back of the couch to Chanyeol.
“Do you see this?” He pointed at Sehun. Chanyeol glanced over then back to his toys.
“Brats like brats.”
Kyungsoo pouted and continued to watch as Sehun sat on the floor next to Tao staring up at him. Sehun grew pretty fast, but he was still a bit smaller than Kyungsoo, and Tao was just a little smaller than Chanyeol so in comparison Sehun looked like a doll. Sehun watched as Tao obviously ignored his presence and listened to Luhan talk to Kris about Xiumin.
“Pretty.”
Sehun repeated and Tao chuckled, smirking down at Sehun.
“Obviously.”
Sehun stood up and grabbed Tao’s hand.
“Pretty kitty.”
Back on the couch Kyungsoo was starting to mope, sliding down with a scowl on his face. Pretty kitty was his nickname, but knowing that Sehun just threw it around made it less special. Chanyeol looked over the back of the couch down at Kyungsoo and laughed.
“Jealous?”
Kyungsoo swatted at Chanyeol and sat back up looking at the TV.
“Shut up.”
Tao was starting at Sehun in confusion as Sehun patted Tao’s hand and repeated himself again.
“Pretty Kitty.”
Tao looked at Luhan, who wasn’t paying attention, then back down at Sehun.
“Er, what are you doing?”
Sehun let go of Tao’s hand then climbed onto his lap, straddling him and wrapping his arms around his neck.
“Can I keep you?”
Tao turned red and tried to push Sehun off.
“What? No! Get off!”
Kris and Luhan looked over and started laughing, Tao pouted.
“Looks like Sehun likes you.”
Kris chuckled.
“Oh, is that the kitty Chanyeol brought home?”
Luhan walked over and started to pet Sehun’s head, completely ignoring the fact that he was sitting on Tao’s lap and Tao looked like he was about to throw a fit.
“Yea that’s little Sehun, cute isn’t he? He’s very affectionate.”
Sehun ignored everyone talking and continued to stare at Tao’s face, taking in every feature. Tao’s eyes were moving from Luhan to Sehun to the wall, trying to avoid his eyes for too long.
“Well he sure seems to like Tao.” Luhan laughed. “Take good care of him okay Sehunnie?”
Sehun nodded, but kept his eyes on Tao. Tao scrunched his nose and started whining.
“Luhan! Get this thing off of me!”
Luhan and Kris both laughed walking toward the door.
“Sorry Tao, I’m already gone. Have fun!”
Tao kept whining, but Luhan and Kris were already gone. Kyungsoo was glancing back every couple of seconds and Chanyeol had taken his rightful place next to Kyungsoo, head on his shoulder and fingers interlocked.
“I don’t like this Chanyeol.”
Kyungsoo murmured, but Chanyeol ignored him and kept his focus on the TV. Ever since Sehun had gotten there he hadn’t had the time he wanted with Kyungsoo, and Tao was the perfect distraction.
“Pretty kitty.”
Sehun repeated and leaned a little closer, Tao scoffed and tried pushing him away again, but Sehun stayed put. Tao then got up and tried to make Sehun fall out of his lap, but Sehun’s arms were tight around his neck as he hung off of him.
“Get off!” Tao whined and ran to the living room where Chanyeol was starting to kiss up Kyungsoo’s neck. When Kyungsoo saw Sehun hanging from Tao’s neck he sprung up, and Chanyeol went face first into the couch.
“Be careful with him!” Kyungsoo yelled.
Tao’s eyes went wide and he glared at Kyungsoo.
“Me be careful with him? He’s the one harassing me!”
Chanyeol sighed and tried to get Kyungsoo to sit down, but Kyungsoo went for Sehun instead.
“He’s a baby!”
Sehun whined.
“I’m not a baby! This is my new boyfriend I claim him.”
Tao’s eyes went big in surprise.
“I’m your what? No! I’m not your boyfriend!”
Kyungsoo pulled at Sehun’s legs.
“Let go of my baby!”
Sehun’s grip got tighter.
“No! I want to stay with my boyfriend!”
Tao screamed and continued trying to pull away.
“I am not your boyfriend!”
Chanyeol just watched from the couch and sighed. He just wanted time with Kyungsoo.
After forever of fighting Chanyeol pinned Kyungsoo to the couch and Tao laid on the floor in exhaustion, with Sehun still stuck around his neck. Sehun was on top of Tao, burring his face into Tao’s neck purring and smiling big, and Tao rolled his eyes and let him. Kyungsoo was glaring down at them from under Chanyeol, who wouldn’t let him get up. It was finally quiet and they all watched TV until Sehun fell asleep on top of Tao.
Tao debated whether or not to throw Sehun off of him until he heard Sehun talking softly in his sleep.
“Please…don’t leave me…”
Tao’s ears went flat and he started remembering when he spent his first nights with Luhan. Tao had clung to Luhan so much; he waited patiently everyday for Luhan to come home because he hated being alone. Luhan was his savior from life in a brothel. Sehun was from the streets as well, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo brought him home to and he clung to Kyungsoo just like Tao did with Luhan. Now with this tiny kitty from the streets on him, Tao didn’t really mind him. He wrapped his arms around Sehun and started petting his head.
Kyungsoo watched him carefully, still glaring.
“I don’t like this.”
Chanyeol looked down at them and then back at Kyungsoo.
“Then how about I distract you?”
Chanyeol leaned forward and captured Kyungsoo’s lips in a kiss. Kyungsoo sighed, but returned it, pressing harder against Chanyeol’s lips and gripping tightly onto Chanyeol’s arms.

 

When Luhan and Kris got back, they walked in on a half Chanyeol furiously kissing a flustered Kyungsoo, and Tao hugging Sehun tightly with watery eyes as Sehun tried to crawl away.
Luhan narrowed his eyes at Kris.
“This is why I don’t come over often.”
Kris sighed, lowering his head and scratched his neck.
“Yeah, I know.” 

 

 

 

-
I just love the title so much lol 

Merry Christmas guys! I hope you have/had a wonderful day <3
ALSO let me apologize, this is suppose to be Chansoo, but I get carried away so much! 
I promise more Chansoo fluff in the future <3