Lets go on Vacation!

Kittysoo and Puppyeol.

Chanyeol loved car rides, he was always amazed at going so fast and passing so many buildings at such a high speed, he also loved sticking his head out the window and feeling the cold air hit his face so hard it puffed out his cheeks. Kris would pull him inside when he did it though, but he didn’t mind he liked watching the horizon while they drove and sometimes even dose off and fall asleep in the back seat because the front seat is reserved for Kyungsoo, or Suho if he’s with them.
Kyungsoo on the other hand doesn’t really like car rides, he gets car sick if he sits in the back seat, he doesn’t like the sound, and he doesn’t think that people should be in a box that goes really fast, its just not safe. When Kris took him home for the first time he hid under the back seat and meowed loudly the whole way home with his claws ruining the floor. Kris was also a bad driver, well at least Kyungsoo thought so because he went too fast. Kyungsoo would avoid it as much as possible if he could get Kris to walk he would do it.
Sadly for him Kris and his friends had decided to take a vacation from their busy lives and they had to drive there. Kris was packing all of their bags when Kyungsoo walked in the room whining and dragging himself on the floor.
“Krisssssss do I have to go? Can’t I stay here? I’ll be fineeeee.”
Kris sighed and kept on packing.
“Kyungsoo for the millionth time you are going.”
Kyungsoo pouted and laid with his face against the floor.
“Kris please.”
Kris sighed again and closed the bag he was working on.
“Chanyeol come get Kyungsoo.”
Chanyeol ran into the room and dragged Kyungsoo out by his ankles, still whining and saying “Kris please”
Kris rarely didn’t work and lately he had been on edge with all the stress, he really needed this and he wanted Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to go with them, especially with everyone else bringing their pets. It would be great for all of them to have a bonding experience and time to rest. He knew it would be a three-hour drive and Kyungsoo had never been in a car more than ten minutes, but once they get to the resort it would be worth it, Kyungsoo could it up for one day.
Chanyeol was excited, practically jumping up and down on the balls of his feet while pulling Kyungsoo to the living room. He loved the car, he loved vacations, even though he hasn’t been on one, and he loved his friends. Kyungsoo kept his face against the floor whining, and Chanyeol pawed at his back.
“Soo, it will be fun! All of our friends will be there!”
Kyungsoo kicked at him and sat up with a pout on his face.
“I don’t care about that! We are going to be in that death trap all day! We could die!”
Chanyeol laughed and patted his head.
“Its only three hours, Soo.”
Kyungsoo swatted at his hand.
“It might as well be all day!”
Kris then came out of the room with their bags.
“Okay, guys lets go.”
Chanyeol jumped up and grabbed one of the bags out of Kris’s hands and helped him take it to the car. After they packed up the trunk, Chanyeol had to run back upstairs and carry Kyungsoo all the way to the car while he complained.
“Yeol please! Leave me here!”
Chanyeol shook his head.
“It wont be a vacation with out my Soo.” 
Kyungsoo blushed and Chanyeol’s face.
“Why do you always have to say such weird things.”

 

They had only been in the car for thirty minutes and Kris had had just about enough of Kyungsoo. He kept complaining, telling Kris to slow down, meowing loudly, and clawing at the window trying to jump out, Chanyeol was talking to him from the back telling him it was going to be okay, but Kyungsoo just kept meowing. Kris was just sighing and focusing on the road, he was not in the mood, but he didn’t want to yell at Kyungsoo, he knew he was uncomfortable. After another thirty minutes of complaining Kris just couldn’t deal with it anymore and pulled over at the closest gas station. When he parked and turned off the car he grabbed his phone.
“I can’t do this, I cant. I just need to get out.”
He barged out of the car and dialed Suho’s number, they were all driving out in their own cars and maybe Suho would be okay driving Kyungsoo, because Kris was just not in the right mood to deal with it right now. As soon as Kris slammed the door behind him Kyungsoo started crying. He not only felt uncomfortable with the being in the car, he felt bad about annoying Kris so much he’d pull over. Chanyeol reached over the front seat and hugged Kyungsoo against his chest, shushing his soft whimpers.
“its okay Soo, Its okay.”
Kyungsoo hiccupped and grabbed onto Chanyeol’s arms.
“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t m-mean to be annoying. I just don’t like the car Y-Yeol.”
Chanyeol nodded and rubbed Kyungsoo’s head.
“Why don’t you come sit with me in the back? We can cuddle and you’ll fall asleep.”
Kyungsoo shook his head.
“I get sick in the back.”
Chanyeol kissed the top of his head.
“Then I’ll sit in the front with you. You can sit on my lap.”
He wiped Kyungsoo’s face with his thumbs and kissed his lips.
“I promise I wont let anything happen to you.”
Kyungsoo nodded.
“What about Kris?”
Chanyeol kissed him again.
“He’s just stressed, he’ll probably apologize when he comes back you know him.”
Kyungsoo nodded again and smiled.
“Thank you Yeol.”
Chanyeol smiled and went back to the back seat to get out and sit in the front with Kyungsoo in his lap. He patted his head and kissed the back of his head, until Kris came back. When he got in the car he looked more calm and let out a sigh.
“I’m sorry I blew up, I’m just cranky and want to get there, but that’s no reason for how I reacted.”
Kyungsoo shook his head.
“No I’m sorry for being so annoying.”
Kris reached out and patted his head.
“You’re fine, I know you don’t like cars.”
Kyungsoo purred and smiled.
“Can Chanyeol sit up here with me? I promise I wont complain anymore.”
Kris was hesitant, but then agreed. If it meant a happy, not anxious Kyungsoo, it would be better for all of them.
Kris the car and they went on their way. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol ended up falling asleep an hour after that, and Kris had to pull over to take a picture and post it on instagram with the caption. “I’ve got the cutest pets ever. #swag”  

 

 

 

-
This Vacation plot will be three parts! This is the first. 
I really enjoyed writing this one :3 
I feel like i havent updated in forever! UGH GUYS IM SORRY 
I felt like i had run out of ideas and drained and I havent been happy with the last 4 chapters 
But I'm getting back into the hang of it!
Thank you for being so nice and cute I love you <3 
#Swag #blessed #IOnlyUseHashtagsWhenIMakeFunOfKris

((ALSO if you guys want to ask me questions about kittysoo and puppyeol or anything else ask me here > x <
I've got big plans for Soo and Yeol^^))