Episode 7 - Only Mine

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 7 – Only Mine

 

Cute giggles and laughter were heard around Tiffany’s office. Taeyeon decided to pack Tiffany’s lunch since she knows Tiffany almost always forgot to eat when she’s busy.

Little Irene is now almost 2 years old and what a rascal this little one turned out to be. She was crawling, jumping, running and playing with the staffs when it was supposed to be her afternoon nap. It seemed her Uncle Fashionista aka Kibum is playing monsters and she screamed excited while making a dash frantically away from Uncle Key accidentally spilling her milk. Uncle Key quickly carries her to her mummy Taeyeon and apologized for the mess. Taeyeon just laughed at both of them.

“I think we need to change your clothes.” Taeyeon had prepared extra clothes for Irene just in case her diapers leaked. The little one keep on wanting to crawl her way then laughs when Taeyeon starts to get angry because she thought Taeyeon is making faces to make her laugh. This ball of energy sure is tiring her.

“Hey, need some help?”

“Yea, sure…” Taeyeon said relieved but it did not last. “Sica…”

Knowing that look on Taeyeon face she replied, “Long time no see too.”

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon gritted her teeth.

“Oh c’mon, Taengoo. Why so hostile? I don’t mean any trouble.” Jessica smirked and it irks Taeyeon even more.

“With you there’s always trouble. Why are you here? Are you following me?”

Jessica ignored and turned her attention to little Irene and said, “Hey, little one. I see you give your mummy some trouble. Don’t tell me you are…” she paused and shifted her gaze to Taeyeon. “…mine?”

Taeyeon was flabbergasted. She just looks at Jessica with wide eyes and mouth agape. “What?” that was all she could uttered.

Jessica looks at Irene closely then her fingers outline the little girl’s feature. “Look at you, Irene. You have my little button nose, small round ears, and of course beautiful cat’s eyes. How can you not be mine?”

Taeyeon quickly pushed Jessica away from Irene and held her daughter close. “Irene is not yours and will never be.”

Jessica stepped forward closing the gap and Taeyeon instinctively wrapped her arms around innocent Irene and stepped back.

“Is Irene ours?”

“Irene is mine and Tiffany’s. Not yours.”

“Does she know of the little escapades you used to go with me?” Jessica takes another step forward.

“Tiffany doesn’t need to know.”

Unfortunately, Taeyeon ran out of room as her back hit the wall. Jessica closed the gap and trapped her. Blocking Taeyeon’s way out. She knows Taeyeon will not be able to fight back. Not with Irene in her arms. She wouldn’t dare.

Jessica come close and takes a sniff of Taeyeon’s hair. “Still liking strawberry, I see.” She whispered, “I thought you love me, Taengoo.”

Taengoo…she hated that nickname so much. She regrets everything that had happened in the past.

At this point, Taeyeon’s afraid. Afraid of what Jessica can do. “Sica please don’t do this. I was confused at the time. I’m so sorry.” Taeyeon pleaded.

Jessica did not answer her. Instead she wanted to take Irene in her arms. Taeyeon refuses to let go. “No, please. Irene’s innocent.” The little girl starts to make little whining sound obviously refusing to be taken by a stranger.

“Relax, Taeyeon. I’m not gonna hurt her. Let go.” Jessica persuaded. Taeyeon had to let go of Irene because Jessica’s grip on Irene doesn’t seem to be loosening. She doesn’t want to hurt her daughter so she lets go. “There, there little one. Don’t cry.” Jessica cooed then she gave Irene a kiss on the cheek.

“You know Irene,” Jessica talks to the baby. “You should’ve been mine. You should’ve been a Jung. You’ll be a Jung heiress. But no, you’re mother decided to be a !”

“My wife is not a .”

That low husky voice sent shivers down Taeyeon spine. She closed her eyes and takes a deep breath. When she opens them up, Tiffany was already towering over Jessica. She quickly takes Irene from Jessica and not a second later, Tiffany punched Jessica in the mouth.

Jessica was down on the floor but smirks and let out a little laugh. “You think she’s pure?”

“Jessica, please stop!” Taeyeon pleaded.

“I got the first taste.” Jessica continues to mock. “She was really tight.”

Taeyeon pleas were ignored and she fears for the worst when she saw the look in Tiffany’s eyes.

“She was screaming my name when I fuc-ummpphh” Jessica weren’t able to finish because Tiffany had pummeled her.

Taeyeon’s screams and Irene’s cries were heard by the staffs and luckily they put an end to Tiffany’s raging punches. Taeyeon could have sworn Tiffany was going to bash Jessica’s head to the tiled sink if she wasn’t stopped.

The ride home was eerily silent. Irene was sleeping in Taeyeon’s arms. She’s feeling awfully guilty and nothing she fear most than Irene’s safety. When they got home, she puts Irene in her crib and quickly tends to Tiffany. The usual talkative Tiffany was absent. A stoic look was on her face and Taeyeon knew better than to provoke.

*****

 

 “Have we signed the agreement with B&E?” Tiffany asked Hyoyeon.

“Not yet.”                                                                  

“Good. Cancel everything.” Tiffany said not looking up from her drawing paper.

“Everything?” Hyoyeon frowned. “But they are one of our sponsor-“

“I SAID-“ Tiffany realized she’s losing her temper again and breathes out. “-cancel everything.”

Hyoyeon nods in understanding. After the incident, it’d be almost impossible to work with the Jung. She sees the frustrated Tiffany scribbling away in anger then crumpled and tossed the paper to the side.

“Have you…” Hyoyeon not one to meddle in so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter