Episode 13 - Incoming Angel

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 13 – Incoming Angel

 

 

Flashback

 

Black Jimmy Choo heels clicking on the wooden floor. In her y red dress, making her way to the bar. You noticed her beautifully sculptured calves with her milky white thighs. Her perky swaying side to side. Hypnotizing all that laid eyes on her to follow the lady in red. Until she turned around looking at you. And you saw her eyes scrutinizing you from head to toe. Before her beautiful pouty lips flashes a smile at you. And there you are stood frozen. As if time had stopped and her beauty forever engraved in your head. 

Taeyeon’s sultry voice called her name. “Sica…”

Jessica smiled and walked closer. Face to face with Taeyeon. “I’m glad the smile was for me.” The back of her hand caresses Taeyeon’s supple cheek. “I have been missing you, Taengoo.”

Taeyeon gulped nervous. Judging from Jessica’s demenour it’s evident even after all these years, the woman still have feelings for her. She was sure then when she agreed to this…meeting. She gulped again. There’s no turning back.

“I-I missed you too.”

“R-really?” Jessica smiled teasingly.

“As a friend, Sica.” Taeyeon clarifies. But she doesn’t see any hint of disappointment from Jessica. She was still with her smirk. “Shall we?”

Jessica gladly takes Taeyeon by her waist and ushered her towards another section that’s going out to the balcony of the building. “Of course. This way, love.”

The view from the 20th Floor balcony of Jung Tower is breathtaking. The night sky was adorned with stars and the city of Seoul is buzzing with its night life. Taeyeon takes in a breath of fresh air and a sip of her champagne.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”

Taeyeon nods. “It is.”

“Not as beautiful as you.”

Taeyeon laughed. “That’s lame. It seemed you have lost your touch. With the amount of women surrounding you in the club, surely you can do better than that.”

“I can’t.” Jessica said simply.

“You can’t?” Taeyeon asked.

“The amount of women surrounding me only correlates with the amount of money I have.”

Taeyeon bits her lips. She should have known better. The woman is a loner despite what the media tells about her. The women in and out of her apartment never stayed.

“Don’t worry bout me, Taengoo.” Jessica touched Taeyeon’s long bangs, swiped it aside and tucking her long locks of hair behind her ear. “I’m doing great.” And Taeyeon saw a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Their eyes met and stares into one another’s. One with pity. The other with longing. A sigh from Jessica crept in. “I know why you’re here, Taengoo.” Jessica broke their eye contact and looks at the horizon of fluorescent lights. “And I’m not gonna change my mind.”

Taeyeon bits her lips. Convincing Jessica is going to be harder than she thought. The woman is as hard headed as Tiffany. Perhaps that’s the reason she accepted Tiffany easily. The familiar temperament, stubbornness and of course the confidence.

“Blame me all you want, Sica. But please-“

“Blame you?” Jessica turned to her. Her face showing amusement and a sense of disbelieve.

“It was not an act, Sica. I-I really don’t know.”

“Wha?” Jessica grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist. “Are you seriously that stupid? Tell me why you chose her instead of me? Why?!”

Taeyeon winced when Jessica’s long nails pierced through her skin. “This is why!” Taeyeon forcefully pulled her hand from Jessica’s grip. A clear red scratch mark was visible.

Jessica can’t help but to lower her head. She lost control again. Her temper can be scary. Jessica cleared . “I-I’m sorry.”

Taeyeon shakes her head. “Don’t be. I’m sorry too, Sica.”

A momentary silence engulf them.

“H-how long?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know.” She answered. But in her heart she’s going to go as long as it takes to forget about Taeyeon. Jessica felt a hand on her shoulder.

“You work hard and make me proud, Sica.” Taeyeon smiled tenderly.

 

Jessica stares at the sleeping figures cuddling on the black sofa in front of her. A smile etched on her face. “Did I make you proud, Taengoo?” She whispered to herself.

Something in Jessica’s heart tugged when Irene cuddles closer to Taeyeon. Contemplating the fact that all of this-as in having a family with the woman she loved could have been hers. She wonders if Taeyeon would want to talk to her again after that day. Her temper got the best of her again. When she was supposed to let it all go. The sole reason she gone back to San Francisco. Easier said than done.  Jessica sighed. She noticed she had been doing it often. She knows the reason behind it. She wasn’t happy.

Jessica took a long brown coat hanging from the door and put it on Irene and Taeyeon. Feeling rather displeased that the workaholic forgets about her family. She slowly sits on the little space at the edge of the sofa and stares again at Taeyeon’s beautiful face. She easily lost track of time when she’s around Taeyeon. Her hand brushed Taeyeon’s fringe and as soon as she could see Taeyeon’s face clearly, she cannot help but to be infatuated again. Her thumb caresses Taeyeon’s cheek. And all she can think about is how plump and red Taeyeon’s lips are. The urge came to her like crashing waves and her body has a mind of its own. She slowly lowers her head. Her heart was beating so hard. She thought it’s going to burst through her rib cage. Her lips landed on Taeyeon’s soft ones. Jessica felt a sense of contentment, albeit the fact she wanted to linger for much longer.

Irene sudden soft whimpers caught Jessica’s attention and the little girl seemed to be talking or whispering in her sleep. The similarity makes Jessica Jung smile. She patted the little girl’s bum and the whimpering ceases.

A sudden clear of throat breaks Jessica’s fixation on the mom and daughter. A not-so-happy looking Tiffany was standing at the door. Jessica raises her eyebrow and gets up from the sofa. She walks with a smile. Much to Tiffany’s irritation.

“What are you doing here?” Tiffany said a little above a whisper. She doesn’t want to wake the sleeping figures.

Jessica stopped right in front of Tiffany. Clearly unfazed by Tiffany’s glare. “I’m here for the exhibit. B&E participates too, you know.” Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“I know why you’re here. My interest is more to your unwanted presence in my dressing room.”

“I’m…” Jessica looks back at Taeyeon. “…visiting a friend.” Jessica smirks which irks Tiffany more.

“I would appreciate it if you don’t go near my wife.” Tiffany purposely emphasized on the term ‘wife’. She notices Jessica’s change in expression although a little but she regards it as a victory. Knowing Jessica’s feelings towards Taeyeon.

Jessica calmly smiled and said, “I can see you’re quite busy. Or should I say, always?”

“What?”

“With all these fashion galas and showcases…and this exhibit…” Jessica paused. “…Maybe I don’t need to go near your wife.” Jessica said while looking back. Tiffany’s eyes then darted to the back of the room and saw Taeyeon’s sleeping figure. The realization hits her. Seeing the expression on Tiffany’s face, Jessica lets out a little laugh and walks out of the room.

 

 

 

(TaeNy's home)

Taeyeon found herself eating an American breakfast. The hot dogs were a little charred but thank God the waffles were well cooked. The cheese omellete were nice too. Just need a little seasoning and maybe salt. But all of the shortcomings don’t matter as it was made with love by Tiffany. The woman had been doing breakfast a lot lately. Irene would praise her mummie for the cooking and dubbed Tiffany as the best cook in the world.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter