Episode 24 - Darling

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 24 - Darling


Pen in hand. Divorce papers in front of them. The couple were left alone to go through the signing. Try as she might to hold on but Tiffany’s hands weren’t able to stop shaking and it certainly caught Taeyeon’s eyes. She too can’t seem to sign those papers.

It has been 3 months and after countless meetings and discussion with their lawyers, finally they reached an agreement. The room was pretty quiet. Both knows the thumping of their hearts were the loudest in the room. 

Tiffany startled when she felt Taeyeon’s hand find hers. She looked up and saw Taeyeon smiling tenderly at her. Tiffany entwined their fingers and placed a soft kiss at the back of Taeyeon’s hand. She inhales the soft lavender smell of her wife’s lotion. Wife. She stares at the big brown orbs. There were soft and loving. Tiffany thanks God for gifting this beautiful and amazing woman to her. Even if it wasn’t forever.

“Taeyeon-ah, regardless what happens in the past or the future, know that I love you and the kids. I am blessed to have you in my life. There will always be a special place in my heart where there is you and our kids. I don’t want you to be forced into this relationship for the sake of the children. So, I believe this is for the best.”

Tears has now welling up in their eyes. Taeyeon wipes her already fallen tear and said, “I hate you so much for what you did to me. I almost lost my babies because of you. I also hate it that I loved you too much and see past everything. I hate myself for still having the heart to forgive you.” She croaks.

Tiffany pulls Taeyeon into a hug. “I’m so sorry. I’m guilty of everything. I never meant to hurt you.” Tiffany cups Taeyeon face and placed a soft and probably the last kiss on Taeyeon’s lips. She didn’t expect Taeyeon to reciprocate but she did. 

Pulling away Tiffany said, “You are the most amazing woman I’ve ever known. I know you’d be strong to protect our children from all the hurt. Take it as a new start. New beginning. There shouldn’t be anymore tears. You shouldn’t be afraid of me anymore. Our children will not see us screaming our heads again. We will give them all the love and attention despite us not living together. I promise they will not be deprived of my love for them.”

Reaching out to the pen, Tiffany puts one in Taeyeon’s hand and another in hers. “This is for the best.” She said and sign the papers. Taeyeon followed suit. 

 

**************

 


6 months later.

“Promise my .” Taeyeon huffed. She takes a peek at Irene sitting in front of the door, waiting patiently for her mummy. Occasionally glancing the front yard through the window. It was Tiffany’s turn to take Irene at her place. Taeyeon can feel her blood pressure rising if Tiffany going to cancel at the last minute. She taps on the redial button again after she sends her 15th angry message.

“Is mummy busy again?”

Taeyeon turns to her little girl. She bits her lip. Her brain trying to formulate new excuses to tell Irene. Seeing the answer to her question took too long she understood. She pouts and let out a sigh. 

“It’s okay, umma.” 

Irene takes off her bag pack and put it on the table. Then proceeded to hang her coat on the clothes hanger. “You don’t have to call mummy. I understand she’s busy. Maybe next time.” She smile although forceful at her mother. The corner of Taeyeon’s heart cracks.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart.” Taeyeon hugs her little girl.

“It’s okay, umma. I understand it must be something important. She wouldn’t – “

The door bell dings and Irene’s eyes sparkled. “Mummy!” She ran and opened the door. “Owh Aunty Hyo?”

Hyoyeon bends and kiss the top of Irene’s head. “Hey, I’m here to take you to your mum.”

Irene ran back inside and wears her coat and snatch her bag pack. She skipped happily to Hyoyeon’s black SUV.

“Where’s Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked.

“She can’t drive so she asked me to pick up Irene.” 

“Can’t drive, seriously?  Is she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter