Episode 19 - Disaster date? Or is it?

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 19 – Disaster date? Or is it?

 

Tiffany is feeling nervous as hell. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon try to give words of encouragement. No doubt these two can be the most annoying people in the world but she knows she can rely on them for support. She let out a nervous puff for the 10th time now. It’s 7.40pm and Taeyeon has yet to meet them at the lobby.

“You sure you told the reception correctly?” Tiffany asked Hyoyeon since it was her idea to make them meet at the lobby. “Maybe I should go to her room, instead.” Tiffany said ready to walk off.

But Hyoyeon holds her back. “Relax. She’ll be here.”

“Guys...” Sooyoung taps on their shoulder and they follow Sooyoung’s gaze.

Walking down the stairs leading towards the lobby, there she was. The mesmerising golden hair was now in jet black long wavy hair. Darker shade of red lipstick and those y smoky eyes. She’s wearing skin tight sleeveless purple dress. Accentuating her perfect figure – from bossom to the bottom. When she walks down the steps, her calves’ flexes and when Taeyeon flashes her smile, everything else go black and white but she glows in Technicolour. Cupid has shot another arrow to Tiffany’s heart.

“Wow...”

“Hot damn...”

Gasps from the three best friends were heard.

Sooyoung turns Tiffany to her. “Okay, Tiffany. This is it. Remember...the lady’s wish comes first. Listen and answer her question. Do not...I repeat DO NOT go ogle on her. You will look stupid and you will act stupid. Now chase your dream girl.”

“Good luck, bruh.” Hyoyeon said. “I’ve prepared everything to perfection. Now it’s all on you.”

Tiffany only able to nod at them as she swallows the lump of nervousness in .

Taeyeon’s now standing in front of her. The lovebirds smiling coyly.

“You look beautiful.”

Both said in unison.

Both let out a laugh.

Tiffany let out her arms and instinctively Taeyeon clings to her elbow and walk side by side towards a black limo prepared by Sooyoung.

“You look beautiful, Tiffany. You really do.” A tint of pink appears on Tiffany’s face and she gave Taeyeon her megawatt smile. “I know this sound like a cheesy cliché but your smile is like a ray of sunshine.” Taeyeon said sincerely.

The American chingu boasts, “I know I’m beautiful...” Taeyeon eyes Tiffany with amusement. “I mean look at me...” Tiffany twirls and gave a pose. “Who can resist?” She laughs and reaches out to open the limo door. But something made Tiffany frozen.

Taeyeon was so close to her. Their faces were only an inch away. She can feel Taeyeon’s breath on her face. Taeyeon’s eyes have this devilish glint. “I know I can’t.” Taeyeon said above a whisper. Her hot breaths send tingles down Tiffany’s spine. And smooth as butter, she slides her palm that was resting on Tiffany’s left cheek before getting in the limo.

Holy shiet.... This is the first time Tiffany encounters a woman like this. If Taeyeon kept this up, Tiffany doubts she can restrain herself from lunging.

While in the limo, Tiffany swallows a lump in . She can feel the heat radiating from Taeyeon’s body. Try as she might, her eyes just couldn’t stop taking glances at Taeyeon’s legs. Tiffany swallows her drool, reaching out to the champagne bottle and offered Taeyeon a glass. Taeyeon says her thank you and crossed her leg successfully teasing Tiffany with her curve and thigh. The short dress hitched up along with Tiffany’s breath.

Dem this woman! Tiffany cursed in her head. She bit her lower lip trying to hold herself from taking Taeyeon right here right now. She does not want this evening to end too soon.

“So, Tiffany where are you taking me to dinner?” Taeyeon asked while taking sips from her champagne.

“T-to Soshi Seafood restaurant...” Tiffany said.

“Seafood?”

Taeyeon’s frown expression made Tiffany nervous. “Ermm...I love the seafood so I thought maybe I bring you to a place where I like to frequent.”

Taeyeon’s silence made Tiffany doubted her decision. This could mean her plan to woo this beautiful woman thrown out the window. “I-i thought I should share with you...you know things...i-i like...” Tiffany stutters. Her self esteem slowly crashing down. “I-i mean I would love to share everything with you...so I c-can show you how I am...”

“Show me?” Taeyeon’s right eyebrow raised.

“Y-you know...I w-would like to show you...I mean like places...y-you know l-like sharing the things I like with the one I lov-...LIKE!..i mean you know...” Tiffany’s face now beet red. She almost let slip the L-O-V-E word. It’d be awkward and creepy if someone just blurts it out when only knowing the person for a couple of days. Tiffany bury’s her face in her palms. This is incredibly embarrassing.

But Taeyeon’s laughter made her look at the woman beside her.

“Well, Tiffany...” Taeyeon took Tiffany’s left hand and said, “If you ask me, my answer would be yes. I would love to join you.”

Their eyes lovingly stares and their hands entwined so naturally. It felt like it’s meant to be. Their souls finally met their mate for life.

At the restaurant, Tiffany’s right hand women looked on from across the room making sure preparations and foods were coming out smoothly. One thing they forgot about though, Tiffany’s talkative nature. Pretty sure 90% of the time, Tiffany had been spitting her saliva at her date’s face. Both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shake their heads.

“Ahh we need to do something. If this continues, Tiffany won’t even have a lunch date.” Sooyoung said concern.

Hyoyeon agrees. “How long ‘till the main course?”

“The main course is gonna come out from the kitchen in about 8-10mins. What are you planning?” Sooyoung asked.

Hyoyeon replies with a smirk. “Just make sure the foods are well presented. DJ Hyo is gonna make a comeback.” She said and pats her friend’s back.

The atmosphere in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter