Episode 17 - The Klutz

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

Location – Hawaii.

It’s so magical. This feeling. This unknown feeling. Why am I losing control of everything? I forget the words I wanted to say to you. My heart beats so hard. The songs were not lying when they say it feels like it’s going to explode. Heck my head feels like it wants to explode too. And why am I getting angry? You did nothing but…smile. That dimpled smile. When your big round eyes became small and your nose would wrinkle when you give that big smile of yours. That soothing voice when you’re talking. I bet you sound beautiful when you sing. And her lips are so red…and plum. So kissable. Chu~

“Tiffany!” The voice startled the dreaming woman.

“Whatwhatwhat?”

Tiffany looked at her friends. Their knowing cheeky smile irritates her.

“If you stare any longer, I swear she’s gonna have a restraining order against you.”

“Shut up! You useless tall food vacuum.”

“Wow, what a comeback. I almost shiver.” Sooyoung said sarcastically. “NOT!”

Hyoyeon sighed. “What she’s trying to say is, you should go and talk to her.”

“What? I don’t know what you talking about.”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Oh come on, Tiffany. We know you’re looking at her. You always make this constipated look and then suddenly you smile really creepily. I almost vomited my breakfast. It was disgusting.”

Tiffany can only bite her lips. Sooyoung is right. She’s been looking at her since the start of their vacation days. Summer only lasted for so long. With a new found resolve, Tiffany stands up and opened up her bathrobe. Might as well flaunt her y bikini body. Who can resist this y Hwang?

Tiffany walks confidently towards the lady of interest…at first. But her confidence seemed to have been washed away like names on sand. She was just two steps away from a simple hello when she stopped.

“Why is she stopping?” Hyoyeon asked. Why has Tiffany stopped, you asked? You’re about to found out.

After taking a moment, Tiffany mustered up her courage to talk to the pretty lady. But she beats her to it. The woman in floral pink dress notices her presence. She turns around and smiled to her. It was all in slow motion and Tiffany swears it looked a lot like a Bollywood movie where the heroine would always look like a million dollars and wind blowing her golden blond hair. And the scene is about to burst into a Bhangra dance while singing a new rendition of Kaho Na Pyar Hai. Love is such a funny thing. For a hundredth time, the smile takes her breath away.

“Urgh…she’s making those googly eyes again.” Sooyoung shakes her head before yelling, “Say something, !”

It woke the drooling Tiffany and apparently staring too much at this beautiful woman lowers her IQ.

“Hello…you…are…how.”

……

……

……

“Did she just…” Hyoyeon thought she heard wrong.

“Yeah, she did.” Sooyoung confirms.

…..

…..

“PPpppppffftttthhhuuuahhuuuahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaa” Roaring laughter were heard from the two and Tiffany’s face has never looked so red like tomato before.

“How retarded.” Suddenly another woman show up in between them and takes the pretty blond away.

Tiffany’s face scrunched up in distaste and almost flew a fist but a soothing voice stopped her.

“That’s not nice, Sica.”

The woman rolled her eyes. “Urgh whatever. Cmon Taeyeon. Leave this uncultured baboon here.”

Tiffany watched in anger as the face woman drags her woman away but a smile crept on her face. Because Tiffany knows her name now.

Taeyeon. Her name is Taeyeon.

It’s a relaxed night despite the embarassment this morning. Finding out the name of the woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter