Episode 21 - Sirens

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 21 – Sirens

 

“Sica?” Taeyeon was surprised to see Jessica at the door.

“Hello, Taengoo.” Jessica walks in with a smile bringing in a little hamper of fruits. She placed it at the bedside table.

“Congratulations on the twins!” Jessica said happily.

“Thanks.” Taeyeon gave a friendly smile to Jessica. “When did you got back from Hong Kong?”

Jessica made herself comfortable and sat on a chair beside Taeyeon’s hospital bed. “I just arrived. My PA told me you’ve given birth. So, I thought why not visit.”

There was awkward silence but luckily a nurse came in with the twins. “Feeding time!” She merrily said.

Jessica stood by as she watches the nurse gave Taeyeon one of her babies. As expected, the loudest crying baby got all the attention. “Aigoo...my baby boy. You hungry, hmm?” Taeyeon cooed.

“Owh twin boys?” Jessica asked.

“No. This one is baby boy.” Taeyeon said then points at the squirming baby in the bassinet. “And this one, is baby girl.”

Jessica looked on the baby in Taeyeon’s arm and then at the one in bassinet. “They are precious little things.”

Taeyeon smiled. “Yes, they are.”

Jessica looks away giving Taeyeon some privacy so she can open her hospital blouse and feed her baby.

“It seems the big bro is chugging on all the milk cos her little sis looks smaller.” Jessica said. By this time, Taeyeon had covered her with a towel, feeding her baby.

Taeyeon laughed. “Would you like to feed her?”

“What? Me?” Jessica asked wide-eyed. “B-but I don’t have milk!”

Taeyeon laughed again. “No, silly. From the bottle.” She points at the nurse heating up a bottle of milk.

“I’m not sure if I can carry a baby.” Jessica can handle multimillion dollar Jung empire but when it comes to handling children, it is just not her forte.

“I’ll help you.” The nurse said. “You just take a seat and I’ll bring the baby to you.”

Taeyeon chuckled looking at Jessica fidgeting in her seat. Jessica had never been so careful when something is in her possession but the moment Taeyeon’s baby girl is in her arms, she held on the baby with all the care in the world. Jessica’s heart swells with an indescribable happy feeling when the baby girl got a hold of her finger whilst ling the milk bottle. The tensed Jessica quickly relaxed. She stares at the baby in her arms lovingly then she looks up to see Taeyeon. The mother’s loving gaze on her baby boy mirrors hers and Jessica can’t help but have this sombre feeling. Deep inside she wishes to have a family. A family with Taeyeon.

They chatted for a while and it was time for Jessica to go. She was reminded by her assistant of a business dinner she needs to attend later on in the evening. Jessica gave a kiss on the babies’ cheeks and was about to give Taeyeon a hug when she notices some discolouration at the side of Taeyeon’s neck. It was obviously bruised.

“You fell or something fell on you?” Jessica interrogates. Taeyeon have bad a poker face and definitely not a good liar. She stumbles on her words.

“Err...i-it’s...fell...”

Jessica wasn’t easily convinced. She does not wait for Taeyeon to arrange her words when she outlines the bruises. Jessica hands shake in anger the moment her fingers aligned to the bruises. “I’m gonna kill her.” Jessica’s voice was deep and menacing. Without waiting for Taeyeon to say a word, she storms out of the room.

***********

Hwang Textile Factory

A fierce looking woman walked through the hallways and corridors. Her black shades have a distinct and recognizable logo studded with Swarovski diamonds reflected off the bright sun coming through the windows. She ignores the whispers and looks around the busy factory, finally spotted the person she was here for. She adjusted her shades and stride rather angrily towards the office.

The workers were shocked and Tiffany’s secretary failed to stop the woman stomping to the door.

No one can stop an advancing Jung. She burst through the door and slammed it shut. Startling everyone at the scene.

“Jessica?…” Tiffany looks at Jessica incredulously. Like a scene from a movie, she saw the Jung takes off her shades and walks angrily to her and before she could react a punch has landed on her bottom lip. The impact was strong enough to throw her off her chair. Tiffany looks back at Jessica with anger.

“Don’t you ever lay your hands on Taeyeon again!” Jessica warns the fallen Tiffany. Her B&E diamond encrusted shades poking at Tiffany’s chest.

“What are you talking about?” Tiffany hissed.

“Don’t act so innocent. She almost lost her babies because of you.”

Tiffany swallows a big lump in , realizing Jessica’s reason of anger. She didn’t say anything back.

“Listen here, Hwang. I love Taeyeon more than you do.” Jessica’s confession comes as no surprise for Tiffany. Everyone knows. “If this happened agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter