Episode 23 - For the better

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 23 – For the better

 

“No..no no no! Taeyeon please. Anything but that.” Tiffany cried. She got up from her knees and walked to Irene. “My baby girl...I love you so much. It was an accident. I’m sorry. I would never wanna hurt you.”

Tiffany pleads. Hoping that Irene would ran and hug her but the little girl has become scared. She hides behind her grandmother. Mrs. Kim protectively shields Irene from Tiffany.

Tiffany’s head were scrambled. Helpless and hopeless. She cries and begs but the girl won’t even look at her.

“Leave us.” Taeyeon’s voice stern.

Tiffany furiously shakes her head. Her headache has now multiplies but it’s the least of her concern. “No. Please Taeyeon. Don’t do this.” Tiffany turns to Taeyeon. “I promise I change. I promise it would never happen again.”

Taeyeon turns around and gave her back to Tiffany. Obviously not wanting to hear Tiffany’s reasons and promises anymore. Tiffany ran her fingers through her hair. She held Taeyeon shoulder and begs once more. “Please, Taeyeon. I can’t live without you. I can’t live without my children. I love you all so...sooo much.”

The pain of losing her family feels like a million stabs to her heart. Her legs weakened and once again she found herself kneeling. Her grip on Taeyeon’s hand harden. Afraid she’s going to lose the only hold she has of her family.

“Taeyeon, I beg you. Please don’t do this.” Tiffany laid her lips on Taeyeon’s knuckles. Kissing it a couple of times.

All of her pleading came to deaf ears. Taeyeon has had enough. She withdraws her hand from Tiffany’s and face the woman. “I am done with you. We’re over. Stay away from me and my children. Get lost!”

 

****************************

 

Hyoyeon had to drag Tiffany out of the house. Sure, she works for Tiffany but she’s also her bestfriend. She called Sooyoung as she can’t seem to calm the devastated Tiffany. The next day, Tiffany is still crying. Still sobbing. Her eyes red and puffy. Face pale. Lips chapped.

“I can’t do it. I can’t sign this...” Tiffany cried. Divorce papers laid out in front of her. Hyoyeon just got a call from Taeyeon’s lawyer. He was pretty persistent in wanting the papers signed. Sooyoung find it ridiculous that the lawyer wants the papers so early in the morning. Tiffany haven’t even got a chance to call her own lawyer.

“Maybe if I...” Tiffany reaches out her phone. Dialed a number and waited for the person to answer.

“Taeyeon, please pick up your phone...”

“Baby, please pick up...”

“God demit, woman. Pick up the phone.”

“H-hello babe?...Talk to-“ Person at the other end hung up. Tiffany tries again. But Taeyeon has switched off her phone.

“NononoNONO!!!” Tiffany threw her phone across the room. She had gone berserk. She trashes her house. Breaking everything she can break. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon trying their hardest to calm Tiffany down.

Suddenly a sharp pain made Tiffany winced. Her head feels like its burning. Her eyes starting to see stars. She has her hands on her head. The pain was excruciating she wanted to peel her head off. Tiffany saw her bestfriends reaching out to her frantically before she fainted.

Tiffany was rushed to the hospital. She was out for about 45mins and just came out of it. She eyes Hyoyeon who was talking on her phone outside her ward. She can see her frowns and gritting her teeth throughout the conversation with Taeyeon’s lawyer. Her father had just arrived from LA and talking with the attending doctor. Sooyoung was listening attentively. The revelation from the doctor should've made her feel petrified but she felt nothing. Nothing beats the feeling of losing a family.

Hyoyeon walks in with a frown on her face. “Lawyers are a pain in the ." She snort. "Anyway, I've asked Mr. Ok to be your divorce lawyer. He's recommended by my friend back in uni. I'm sure we can get the best deal for you, Tiffany. Even if it didn't work out between you and Taeyeon, she has no right to separate you and your kids. You will have visiting rights and time spent with your children."

"But I hurt Irene."

"Accidentally." Hyoyeon quickly corrected her. "You didn't mean it and you will stick to the story."

"What story? What are you implying?" Tiffany gets up from her bed and frowns at Hyoyeon. "I woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter