Episode 18 - Coconut

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 18 – Coconut

 

*Flashback*

The incident last night was such a traumatising experience to Tiffany. She did not want to get out of her bed. Heck, she does not want to face the world either. She hears the door banging and Sooyoung’s loud voice.

“If you don’t open up this door, I swear I’m gonna break it!”

“Not gonna stop knocking this door, Tiffany!” Hyoyeon said.

BangBangBangBangBang!

Tiffany finally gave up. “I’m coming! Stop banging the door.” She groaned and made her way.

From the looks of amusement on her friends’ faces, she knew she should have just thrown herself off the cliff last night.

“So how are you, lovestruck friend?” Sooyoung cheekily asked.

Before Tiffany can answer, a familiar soothing voice interrupted. “Hello...are you Tiffany’s friend?”

The two friends looked wide eyed on Taeyeon than drastically their facial expression changes into a more of –how would you say it?...annoying teasing face when they turn to Tiffany.

“Oh yes, we are her friends. I am Sooyoung and this is Hyoyeon.” Sooyoung introduce.

“Are you Tiffany’s girlfriend?” Hyoyeon said without shame.

Tiffany was shocked and pushed Hyoyeon’s head out of the way. “Hi, Taeyeon! Ignore these low lives. They’re not worth your time.”

“H-how do you know my name?” Taeyeon’s asked surprised.

“Errr...how DO YOU know my name?” Tiffany returns the question to the sender.

Instead of looking flustered she gave Tiffany her perfect smile. And of course just like the movies, it goes slow-mo again. The red thin pout kissable lips. With her white straight teeth. Golden hair flying with the wind. Her big round eyes looks like crescent moon. Tiffany swear there was a twinkle at the corner of Taeyeon’s eyes. Tiffany wonder if those cheeks are of healthy pink naturally or just the effect of the blusher. Either way she’s a magnificent being.

Pyyyaaakkkkk! A hard slap touches the back of her head.

“Owww!!!” Tiffany yelped.

“You’re making those googly eyes again.” Hyoyeon said pulling her to the side.

“Stop looking like an idiot and go talk to her. Relax and don’t screw it. Go!” Sooyoung encourage Tiffany and pushing her towards Taeyeon.

Honestly, Tiffany’s mind goes blank. The confident, brave and determine CEO Tiffany Hwang suddenly reduced to a retarded, mute mere mortal. Take it simply as an idiot. Tiffany felt her lips dry. Her tongue felt like cotton. And her eyes looking around. She is about to have a panic attack.

But the blond woman in front of her gave a soft smile and said, “I know your name because you announced it at the yard last night.”

“Owh yeah, that’s right.” Tiffany remembered. And she remembered the embarrassment too. She can’t help but lowers her head thinking about it. Humiliated herself in front of the woman she loves.

“But how do you know my name?” It’s Taeyeon’s turn for query.

“Errr...I heard Jessica said it at the beach.”

Taeyeon nods agreeing. Then Tiffany remembered what Jessica called her. A retarded uncultured baboon. Considering what happened last night, she can’t help but feel sad because she made herself look like it.

Suddenly, a soft hand touches her left arm. Tiffany looked up and saw the softest eyes ever and she said caringly, “Gwenchana?”

Right then and there Tiffany knew this woman in front of her is the love of her life.

Something emerges from inside of her. Like a suppress energy coming from the core. Tiffany doesn’t know where it all came from but she suddenly had a new found confidence that she grabbed the hand that touches her. “It felt soft like her eyes”, Tiffany thought.

“I’m okay. Hair’s a little bit burnt. But I’ll live.” Tiffany said grinning from ear to ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter