Episode 2 - Club...baby?

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 2 - Club…baby?

“Heeeyyy ya!!! Where my gals attt???” Hyoyeon the choding came to visit the couple.

PYAAAAAkkkkkkk…The Kim Choding received a slap at the back of her head from Dr. Sunny.

“Have some manners. This is a hospital not a club.”

Hyoyeon furiously rubs the back of her head and not forgetting to give the petite doctor a sharp glare.

Taeyeon laughed at her friends antics and silently missed having fun with them. Staying in the hospital is not much fun.

“Ahahahaha…serves you right, Kim Hyo-OH MO!” Yuri who was laughing at Hyoyeon suddenly stopped and covered her eyes with her hands because Taeyeon was actually feeding her baby.

Sooyoung who came later quickly fasten her pace and asked, “What??? What’s wrong-oh…” She stopped and looked at the baby happily ling away.

Tiffany who stands not too far from the bed was pushed further back and can feel fumes blowing out of her nose. It seemed she had become invisible. “Ehem…” she lets out a cough.

“Hmmm…I think this one’s a little shikshin like me.” Sooyoung said.

What?... “Eehhheemmm”.

“No, look at how she’s chugging her milk. She’s a drinker like Sunny.” Hyoyeon said.

Tiffany was even more appalled by the fact that Sunny nods in agreement. “Eeehhhheemmmm…” she lets out another louder cough.

“Why are you even covering your eyes, Yuri. It’s not like you haven’t seen Taeyeon , before.” Hyoyeon said.

“YOU WHAT????!!!” Tiffany bursts into flames.

“Uh-oh…” Hyoyeon gasped.

“I-it’s a f-funny story…r-really. Ahahaaa…” Yuri said with a forced laughter.

Tiffany was about to lunge at Yuri when the baby’s cry filled the room. Tiffany turned to look at Taeyeon trying to coo their baby girl.

“Aish, Pany-ah your voice startled her. She was about to fall asleep.”  Taeyeon said with a frown.

Tiffany quickly went to Taeyeon’s side, took the baby into her arms and tries to rock the baby to sleep. The loud crying eventually subsides not long after.

“There’s no doubt the baby’s yours, Tiffany and not Yuri’s.” Hyoyeon said nonchalantly.

 “Yah!” Yuri yelled in a whisper.

“What? I was trying to help.” Hyoyeon defended herself.

Sooyoung and Sunny facepalmed simultaneously. They forgot that Hyoyeon lacks in the communication department. Hyoyeon obviously have the right intention only the wrong timing and words.

Grrrr… “I’ll deal with you once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter