The baby is coming...now.

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Urgh.” Taeyeon groaned and grabbed her belly. She rubbed it in circular motion trying to ease the pain.

She had been experiencing the contractions since morning but she didn’t tell Tiffany. Her woman had been busy lately with her upcoming Soshi fashion event. Taeyeon was unsure whether to tell Tiffany about this but decided not to since she had been having Braxton-hicks for the past couple of days. Now it appears it could be the worst decision ever. She is home alone and about to have her baby.

This is probably her hundredth time trying to call Tiffany. She doesn’t know exactly how many cos she stopped counting at 10. Not to mention the 20th text message she sent.

A powerful contraction hit her and all she could do was grabbed the hand rest of her sofa and bit her lips. Taeyeon knew the baby is coming and she doesn’t want to give birth on the floor. So she slowly get herself up on her feet to make her way to the bedroom and whilst walking a clear pop sound was heard.

“Oh no.” Taeyeon gasped and slowly looked down. The one thing she dreaded most. Her water had broken and with that comes a much more powerful contraction that made her doubled over. When it subsides, she leaned herself on the wall and gather her strength. She told herself she is not going to have this baby on the floor.

Taeyeon collects her strength and quickly gets up but regretted it soon after because it seemed the motion had pushed her baby down her cervix. She wasted no time and head to the bedroom.

Once settled, Taeyeon tried to call Tiffany again and this time there’s an answer.

“Baby boo?”

“Don’t you baby boo me! Get your here ‘cause I’m about to have your baby.” Taeyeon screamed through the phone. “Hurry please. Urgh!”

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry baby. I’ll be there. Don’t you push. Just hold on ok.” Panicked Tiffany scrambling her way to her car. The people around her office were all looking at her weirdly. Wondering why was she so frantic. Tiffany realizing this screamed “We’re having a baby!”. So cheers were heard all around.

Tiffany’s pink Mustang was swerving its way through traffic. It somewhat reflects Tiffany’s emotions. She’s so happy and excited the baby’s coming but at the same time fearing her beloved well-being. And from the looks of it things doesn’t go as planned.

“Oh come on! Move!” Tiffany screamed and honks in frustration. This is not the time to get stuck in traffic. Taeyeon came to her mind and she suddenly felt immense heartache because she knew Taeyeon is definitely fighting through the pain. But it is not the time to be panicked. Tiffany grabbed her phone and called Sunny.

The 30 minutes ride to her house seemed like forever. Tiffany dashed her way and as soon as she stepped in Taeyeon painful moans greeted her. “Taeyeon!”

The sight of a pale Taeyeon made Tiffany’s heart ache. She quickly goes to her and grabbed Taeyeon’s sweaty cold hands.

“P-pany, it hurt so much. Urgh!”

“I know, baby. Just hang in there. You can do this. Sunny’s on her way. Just breathe, ok.”

Tiffany wiped Taeyeon’s tears and sweat. She remembered she needs to prepare the essentials for the birth.

“Just breathe, baby. I’ll go and get the things before Sunny’s here.” Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s chapped lips. “I’ll be right back.”

Tiffany was dumping towels and preparing first aid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter