Episode 14 - The Heirs

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 14 – The Heirs

 

 

Taeyeon smiled looking at Irene. The little girl insisted she’s big enough to prepare for school. Now, she is concentrating to button her blue checkered uniform. Her eyes were focused. Lips pouting and her little fingers cutely pushes the buttons. A kiss on her cheek turned her attention away from Irene and to the woman beside her. Instinctively, she entangled her arm with Tiffany’s and lands her head on her wife’s shoulder.

“Whatcha lookin at?” Tiffany asked as she saw Taeyeon standing in front of Irene’s room.

“Your baby girl.” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany smiled to that. She saw Irene’s combing her long hair. Tiffany knows Irene’s going to call for her after this to braid her hair. And sure enough Irene called out to her.  “MUummmmiieee!!!.”

“Yep, that’s my baby girl.” Tiffany shakes her head. “Yeah…yeah I’m coming!”

Tiffany’s busy braiding the little girl’s hair while Taeyeon’s checking Irene’s school backpack. Making sure she brought her pencil box and colour pencils. Not forgetting her little notebooks and a colouring book. There was a paper slit in the colouring book and Taeyeon took it out of curiousity. It was a drawing of a family. But today’s Irene’s first day in pre-school.

“Sweetie, did you draw this?” Taeyeon asked showing Irene the paper.

“Yes, umma. Do you like it? Mummie helped me!” Irene said excitedly.

“Really? But…” Taeyeon paused. “I don’t remember you and your mummie did any drawings yesterday.” She said while trying to remember.

Irene chuckled. “That’s because you fell asleep when we’re supposed to play together.”

Taeyeon nods her head agreeing. They were at the living room after dinner and she remembered lying on the sofa but none after. She definitely has fallen asleep.

“Oops!” Taeyeon placed her hand to . “I’m sorry, sweetheart.”

“It’s okay, umma.” Irene smiled.

“Yeah, it’s okay umma. Cos we get to hear you snore! Hahaha.” Tiffany laughed and was joined by a fit of giggles by Irene.

“Yah! I do not snore. I was just tired. Sheesh.”

 “Hehe sorry!” Irene cutely apologized. “I know why you’re tired,umma.”

“Oh, Irene knows?” Tiffany asked with her eyebrow rising.

“Uhuh.” Irene nods her head and continued, “It’s cause the baby is playing too much in umma’s belly. That’s why.” Irene turns to Tiffany and said. “Don’t you know anything, old lady?”

Irene saw Tiffany’s left eye twitching and slowly backs away towards her umma.

“Yah!”

“Kekekekekeke!” Irene sprints and hugs Taeyeon. Seeking refuge from her mummie. Taeyeon only laughed at annoyed Tiffany.

The family goes down to have breakfast. Tiffany was preparing her documents for a client’s presentation when she heard another sigh from Taeyeon. She’s watching Irene eating her egg sandwich for breakfast. Tiffany saw Taeyeon kisses the crown of Irene’s head numerous times and running her fingers in between Irene’s long locks. Tiffany had never seen Taeyeon looked this worried before. Not even when Tiffany had to be an emergency midwife to deliver their baby Irene. Tiffany found it funny when Taeyeon was the one convincing her that Irene’s old enough for pre-school.

“Tell umma again the rules.”

“Eat my own food.”

“No. The important one.”

“You said that was important last night.”

“The other one.”

“Urgh. Do I have to do this again?”

“Yes.”

Tiffany chuckled. Taeyeon has Irene reciting a set of rules – for safety in Taeyeon’s words. Tiffany continues to watch the two.

“No.1 Learn my ABC.”

Taeyeon nods encouraging her daughter to continue.

“No.2 Learn to count 1 – 100.”                    

The little girl continues. “No.3 Play nice.”

“No.4 Eat my own food.”

“No.5 Don’t take other kid’s toys.”

“Number uhhh…number…” Irene starts to count with her fingers.

“No.6, sweetie.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh yeah…no.6 is always listen to the teacher.”

“And the last and most important one?”

“Never talk to strangers!”

Tiffany joined in. “What number is that?”

As expected Irene looks at her fingers and started counting. Puffing her cheeks. Trying to remember the number after 6. She looks up to Taeyeon and pulls her umma’s face closer so she can whisper. Taeyeon whispered back. The little girl excitedly looks back at Tiffany and said, “It’s 7, mummie!”

 

(At Soshi Kindergarten)

Since at the parking lot, Taeyeon did not let go of Irene’s hand. She was all ears to the principal’s briefing of the school’s syllabus and activities. Both parents looked pretty impressed so far and it was time to leave Irene. Taeyeon hugged Irene so long that it almost looked like she’s suffocating the little girl. Tiffany had to physically separate Taeyeon from the hug. Tiffany saw Taeyeon holding back her tears and puts her arm around Taeyeon’s shoulder as the woman started to sniff.

 “Irene’s gonna be okay. Look.” Tiffany points at Irene. “She’s already making friends.”

The little girl was talking to the person sitting next to her. Soon enough, Irene was joining the other kids at her table building a house with lego blocks. Didn’t even realise her umma was crying her heart out.

“Irene’s a smart girl. She’ll be just fine.” Tiffany reassures Taeyeon. “Like you said, she’s gonna have lots of fun learning and playing. There’s nothing to worry about.”

“I’m not worried. I’m just…” Taeyeon sniffed. “…she’s my baby, you know.”

“I know, babe. Cos she’s my baby girl too.”  Tiffany knows it’s the mood swing. They can change like the wind. Tiffany can’t help but laughed a little and kisses her wife on the cheek.

“You’re so cute, Taeyeoniee. Let’s go home, ‘kay?”

Reluctantly Taeyeon agrees and walks away. Not before looking back at the classroom one last time.

All the worrying and crying drains Taeyeon’s energy. Tiffany definitely notices Taeyeon’s tired behavior. She remembered Taeyeon’s weak body and quickly scoops her up from the couch.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Taeyeon shrieked.

“Getting you in bed.” Tiffany said. “Ufff you’re getting heavier.”

“Yah! Don’t you dare drop me.”

Tiffany laughed and carries Taeyeon upstairs. Carefully putting Taeyeon on their bed. Tiffany lies on top of Taeyeon and just stares at the big brown orbs. Taeyeon cups Tiffany’s face and naturally Tiffany leans in for a kiss.

They stayed in silence for a moment before Tiffany breaks it. “You know, I don’t remember you having morning sickness.”

Taeyeon don’t know why either. “I guess it’s different this time.” She kissed Tiffany.

“Oh good. Cos I remembered the horrible times when you’re pregnant with Irene.” Tiffany frowns. She realized morning sickness is just a misconception. The common understanding is it only happens in the mornings. It’s actually throughout the day.

“Just drink plenty of water, okay.” Still Tiffany has her worries. “I’ll buy lots of fruits for you and asks umma to cook you you’re favourite chicken soup.”

“It’s okay, Fany-ah. Don’t you need to go back to work?” Taeyeon asked.

“I purposely on leave today so I can send Irene and be with you.”

“If you’re busy, I can ask umma to accompany me. Mrs.Lee is here too.”

“No…no…” Tiffany cuts Taeyeon. “I wanna be with you today.” She said lovingly at her wife but Taeyeon was smiling sheepishly. “W-what?

“You said you wanna get me in bed.” Taeyeon had other things in mind and pulled Tiffany for a good long passionate kiss. Tiffany felt a hand slowly makes it way down and as she predicted, Taeyeon’s hands squeezed her . She gasped and moaned in Taeyeon’s mouth. The petite woman were getting even more frisky and she rolled them around and now Tiffany found herself below. Taeyeon’s kisses trailed to her jaw and to her neck. Giving her so many sensations that she had to bite her lips from too loud as Taeyeon’s hand had grabbed and fondles her left .

“B-babe…” Tiffany pants. “I-I thought you’re t-aahh” She let out a little shriek because Taeyeon had bit on her collarbone. “…tired!” Tiffany had no choice but to push Taeyeon from her. The position’s is not better because Taeyeon’s sitting on her stomach. Tiffany gulped when she sees Taeyeon lifts her blouse up her head and thrown it across the room. Leaving only her lacy white bra.

“T-taeyeon, what are you d-doing?”

Taeyeon rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter