Episode 9 - Till Death Do Us Part

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 9 – Till Death Do Us Part

 

Tiffany had been staring blankly at the hospital floor. Everything felt numb. Voices, angry ones, mainly curses, surrounds the room but she can’t hear at all. Eyes were dry. Not a single tear. Face expressionless. Oddly enough the beeping sound of the machine connected to Taeyeon’s heart were the loudest. She ignores everyone in the room. Even Irene. She just sat there silently beside Taeyeon’s bed with her hand gripping hard of her wife’s. Kissing and caressing it with her thumb.

 

After 8 hours of emergency surgery the Dr. Lee came out from the OR.

“How’s my daughter, Doctor?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Sir, the impact of the car caused the rib bone to shatter and pierced the left side of her lungs. It would be painful for her to breathe properly and takes time to heal too. She also suffers from head trauma – what we call the intracranial hematoma due to the head smashing against the car window. Her left knee is shattered and we’re gonna have another surgery to fix that.”

“Do what you need, Doctor. Just save her.”

“There will be further surgery if need be. She will be put in ICU to better supervise her condition. Especially on the bleeding. She is in a stable condition now but not out of danger yet. The next 48  hours will be crucial. Pray that she’ll wake up or she might slip into a coma.”

Gasps were heard from the rest. It feels so surreal.

“Dr. Lee?”

Dr. Lee’s attention turned to the woman on the waiting bench. “Wh-what about the baby?” Tiffany stutters.

Tiffany didn’t need to look at the man when she can hear him sigh. “I’m sorry.” The doctor shakes her head apologetic.

Tears fell again. This time Tiffany was bawling. Guilt consumes her. She doesn’t know how to explain to her wife later. If she will ever forgive her. One thing for certain, she hates herself now.

 

 “U-unnie…”

A familiar voice puts Tiffany out of reverie. She turned to look at the lady in front of her. Her eyes were puffy and Tiffany can tell she’s also blaming herself.

“It’s okay, Seohyun.”

“B-but –“.

Tiffany raises her hand to stop Seohyun. “I think you should go home.”

Feeling rejected Seohyun drags her feet. Before leaving Tiffany alone, she said “I’m sorry…”

“Me too.”

And tears drop again.

 

 “S-seohyun…”

“Tell me, unnie. Am I beautiful?” Seohyun starts to her top. She threw it across the room.

Tiffany had to swallow a lump in at the sight of Seohyun’s voluptuous . This girl had certainly grown into a y woman.

“What are you doing?”

“JUST!...”Seohyun raised her voice. “…answer my question.”

“Y-yes, you are.”

Seohyun smirked because she knew Tiffany’s eyes were fixated on her s. She takes Tiffany’s hand and put it on her right . By instinct, Tiffany’s hand squeezes which earns a moan by Seohyun. It seemed her hands had a mind of their own.

“I’ll make you forget your nightmares, unnie. Mmmhh…” Seohyun moans when Tiffany squeezes both of her s harder.

Seohyun goes down and kisses the woman’s lips. Her rubbing against Tiffany’s torso starts to become torrid. Tiffany’s her lips watching Seohyun seducing her. She knows she should stop but her body betraedy her. She cannot deny she’s enjoying Seohyun advances.

“Ahh…mmmhh…you’re hands are so good. I bet Taeyeon doesn’t have one like mine.”

That shot Tiffany’s eyes wide open. The mentioning of her wife’s name brought her senses back. She harshly pushed Seohyun aside. The younger woman almost fell off the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter