Hi, Hanbin - Too Much Part 2

Hi, Lee Hayi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm pretty surprised to see quite a lot of subscribers with just one chapter up. & since it seemed like people enjoyed the cheekiness to that prior "one-shot", I decided to make a second part. 

~~~

 

 

 

Junhoe was screwed.

He took a glimpse out towards the balcony where Hanbin had migrated off to, where the leader would shoot death glares at the younger. Definitely screwed.

The maknae sighed as he bit through another piece of chicken, cleaning it entirely before strategically placing it onto the pyramid of bones he had proudly stacked up.

 

“You’re going to get it real bad later~” Yunhyeong laughed as he threw an arm over , comforting the boy who had finally began to realize how his haughty remarks towards the leader’s puppy love was going to lead to his early death.

 

“And you’re the roommate~” the older one cooed, “If you want, I can tape your eyes open so Hanbin doesn’t pull a fast one on you at night,” he teased as he enlarged his pupils holding the lids of his eyes up and out.  

 

“HYUNG PUH-LEASE take your dramatic antics elsewhere,” Junhoe nudged Yunhyeong by the elbow. I’m going to melt this hyung’s lip balms...

He was kicking himself for explaining to him why their leader had steam puffing out of his head.

 

Junhoe sighed in defeat, but Hanbin getting all prissy at the mention of Hayi noona was too much to tolerate.

Grow a pair of balls hyung!

He desperately wanted to shout, slap some confidence into the leader so he wasn’t a deer caught in headlights whenever she was around.

 

If only Junhoe could just hook the two up, get the awkward cringeworthy Hanbin out from his sight..That’s it! He’ll play cupid! Bloody hell he was brilliant.

 

Junhoe confidently shot a smirk at the hyung outside, whose eyes were still transfixed on him, attempting to burn a hole through the window and fry his brain crisp.

 

That didn’t bother the forever-hungry kid anymore though, he had found a solution that would allow him to live another day.

He’ll begin his plan ASAP, but first....CHICKEN! He twinkled his fingers as he excitedly examined the rest of the untouched platter before him.

 

Sure, Hanbin’s lack of backbone when confronted by the opposite was a concerning dilemma, but food...food, was Junhoe’s first priority.

 

---

 

I hope he gains ten pounds.

 

Hanbin was still pretty furious with the soulful singer for blatantly making him into a fool in front of Hayi. Did he really have to spill everything out? The leader made it a mission to somehow control that boy; although, he knew very well that it was basically impossible.

Look at him~

He eyed the fatty who was now even flashing him a smirk.

 

Feeling the need to rant, Hanbin pulled out his phone and began to type furiously,

‘JUNG CHANWOOOOOOOO!! Balcony. Now!!’.

 

The recipient was in the living room happily chatting with AKMU, Jinhwan, and Donghyuk when he received the text. The newcomer was about to get up, when Chanhyuk caught glimpse of who the message was from.

 

“Oh, Hanbin?”

The fellow 96’er said out loud, turning his head left and right, in search for his friend. He wondered where he had disappeared to. He had somehow scampered out of sight almost the instant he stepped foot inside. Chanhyuk glanced over to where Hayi sat, because it was pretty evident that the iKON leader had some kind of special feeling for the girl brewing inside him, but surprise, he wasn’t there.

 

“Where is he?” Chanhyuk questioned.

 

Chanwoo innocently pointed.

 

It caught Hanbin off guard, to have five pairs of eyes staring at him like he was some kind of animal on display, so he waved...utterly confused.

 

Soohyun kindly waved back before gesturing him to come join their conversation circle, but Hanbin only shook his head to politely decline. So off went the numerous eyes, directing elsewhere, including the leader’s victim. Once again, he put his fingers to work as he sent a message and then another, then another.

 

“CHANWOO YAA~~~~~”

“JUNG CHANWOO!”

“JUNGGGG CHANWOOOO!!”

 

It took less than a minute for the boy to arrive, prepared for whatever random task the leader had for him this time around.

 

“What’s Hayi doing right now? Is she looking at us right now? Has she looked at me while I was out here? It’s wrong to kick Junhoe out of my room right? He could live in the kitchen with his beloved refrigerator though…right?”

 

Bombared with questions. Chanwoo took some time to collectively reply to each.

 

“Talking to Bobby hyung. No she’s not. I’m not sure if she did. And I don’t think Junhoe did anything wrong hyung….at least nothing I know about? Besides, the kitchen isn’t quite a sleeping place...”


 

He watched carefully as the leader turned to look inside the dorm, immersing himself into deep contemplation at the sight of a peculiar pair.

Chanwoo began to panic. Did he give him the wrong answers?

 

“Chanwoo-ya, break them apart”.

“Eh?”

“Jiwon hyung. He’s too close,” Hanbin’s eyes were locked on the two people sitting comfortably on the couch. How is he so friendly?

 

Obedient Chanwoo was preparing himself to somehow come up with a way to ease Bobby away from the sunbae, when the leader pulled him back by the hood of his sweater.


 

What’s that hungry hippo up to now?

Hanbin was studying Junhoe who was making his way to Hayi, that mischievous devil smile gave him a bad feeling in his stomach.

 

“Bobby hyung, there’s still some food left,” Junhoe smiled widely, “You should go get some before I change my mind”.

 

“Ayyyy. My dongsaeng does care about me~” Bobby laughed awkwardly. He excused himself, patting his departing company atop her head before joining Yunhyeong in the kitchen.

 

Hanbin was about to lose his mind. It was a mere half an hour since they arrived, and Bobby was already on head patting terms with Lee Hayi.

Jiwon needs to calm down on his skinship, he wasn’t in America anymore...  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter