Hi, Sehun - Whatever Part 3

Hi, Lee Hayi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s little serene world lasted for likely just a handful of minutes. It was abruptly interrupted by a thunderous and annoying chicken scratch voice that according to Sehun, was proving itself to be distasteful to hear.

 

“HAYI!” The boisterous kid sang out.

 

Yeah, Sehun really disliked that voice. Especially when it seemed to easily let the name Hayi slip out its mouth. He’ll gladly introduce his fist to that smiley face if it meant a stop to allowing him to call out to her.

 

Sehun’s eyes reluctantly shifted from the girl to his side in order to land on the equally tall boy who had just entered the scene.

It was the obnoxious yellow haired noodle kid again...Zelo.


 

“A-Ah, Sehun-ssi, surprising to see you here…” the boy had stopped in his tracks, lowered his waving hand and began to rub it against the of his neck.

Well this is slightly awkward he thought.

 

“I’m in this class…why would it be so surprising?” Sehun retorted, trying hard to not let his annoyance for the guy show too much.

 

“It’s not that...it’s just that...it’s always usually Hayi and I this early…”

Zelo’s eyes fell to the girl drowned in deep sleep, a soft slight smile twitched along his lips.

 

He was making it severely obvious. Zelo’s adoration for Lee Hayi, that is. And it was pissing Sehun off. A lot.

 

“Why? Is my appearance interrupting something?” Sehun eyed the other with daggers threatening him to even dare say anything.

 

“Not quite, but it was always just us two…”

 

Zelo’s sentence was bothersome to hear. Always just us two. So it was a routine? Meeting up like so?  And for how long? Questions of all sort were clouding Sehun’s sanity when it was all bright and sunny just minutes ago.  

 

“Well, I’m going to be here often now, so get used to it bunny boy,” it was a strange feeling that had awoken in him. All Sehun knew was that he cannot lose. Will not lose.

 

“The more the merrier I guess~” Zelo laughed approaching them with short and guarded steps.


 

One. Two. Three.

Zelo’s hand had gently tapped Hayi’s head, the gesture seemingly appearing to be something the boy would always do.

 

He was going in for a fourth when Sehun’s anger management failed him. The EXO member swiped the blondie’s hand away swiftly with diligence.

 

“I dare you to try touch her again,” Sehun adamantly made himself clear, his crisp voice cutting through the tense air.

 

Zelo retreated as a result, almost snickering at how childish the other seemed to be.

 

Who was Sehun to all of a sudden mark Hayi as if she were his territory? Bastard can’t storm into school and act like a big shot, stealing time with my ‘friend’, stealing glances that suddenly simmered down into something sweet when in fact it was I, Zelo, that had always shown her my sincerity from the very beginning…

 

Zelo had this little thing going on for his classmate.

Hayi was unlike the others. Maybe it was because she was also an idol that allowed him to open up to her. But that idea was almost invalid considering that their school was filled to capacity with idols left and right. With months of lingering on the idea of spilling the truth that he liked her, he had finally set his mind to keep it as is...a secret.

 

Why spoil a perfectly good friendship?

 

Zelo was beginning to regret that decision with the arrival of Sehun, a guy who is part of a group who are sitting at the top of the charts, fangirls ready at his feet, and yet Sehun seemingly was ready to throw it all away with how protective he was over Hayi.

 

“Let her sleep. We have physical education later today.”

Sehun commanded as tension continued to fill the room.

 

 

 

Hayi’s eyes grew with horror. She should have skipped school.

She watched as the line before her slowly drew smaller and smaller. She quickly shifted her feet to the back, slithering her way between her peers so she could avoid having to go up.

 

Hayi was never that gifted in any sports and this gymnastic-ish runs of balance beams and high jumps were no different. She was one of the shorter students and she knew for a fact that she would never be able to get as much air off the ground as the other long legged students.

 

And why the bloody hell was this a uni class?

Hayi rolled her eyes at her male peers whose gazes were all glued on the females who were contouring their bodies to fulfill each round of exercises.

 

“erts,” she huffed.

 

“Shortie, when is it your turn?” Sehun teasingly cooed from the side bench. Hayi could have rammed her way to him and wrap his tongue in a knot to shut his mouth, but she noticed that the professor was finally realizing Hayi’s schemes.

 

“Lee Hayi, you’re up!”

 

 

Sehun’s pearly white teeth peeked through the small opening of his mouth formed from satisfaction. He examined her worried expression painted along her face, obvious that she was uncomfortable about the whole situation. He was mentally beating himself for exposing her and basically feeding her to the dragon’s den.

 

But he meant no ill intentions. Even if she wasn’t successful, he wanted her to loosen up, for she always kept herself uptight and serious. A young girl like Hayi needs to break free every now and then, to just have fun.

 

“Hayi~fighting!” This time he shouted, aggressively fighting over the murmurs of the classmates in order to be heard. If she didn’t believe in herself, then he’ll make it be known that he at least does.

 

The small girl shot her head back at the sound of Sehun’s encouragement and for a rare moment, she felt grateful for that loud mouthed pretty boy.  

 

“High high, fly Lee Hi!” Zelo roared as well from the opposite bench. Unbeknownst to him, this triggered annoyance in the other male idol as the girl timidly bowed in response to the B.A.P member.

 

Sehun felt like the first slice in a loaf of bread. Everyone knows it’s there, but no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter