Hi, Bobby - L4L

Hi, Lee Hayi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were a lot of Bobby comments so here it is^^

~~~

 

“Turn down for what I’m just lookin’ for luv woah~”

The reigning Show Me The Money champion was parading around the room, enthusiastically giving it his all as he held the brush’s handle close to his lips.

 

This was the reality behind the charismatic winner that everyone saw on tv...a shirtless fool who just couldn’t stop with the elbow raising dance move. He had obviously picked up the habit from his two beloved nonchalant two chains-rolex-wearing-pimped-up-car-driving ex coaches.

 

“Shaddap will ya, hyung?” Junhoe had perfectly thrown a pillow, smacking Bobby across the face and nearly knocking the kid on his bottom. The boy had one hell of a hand.

 

Junhoe had somehow gotten accustomed to Bobby’s noisy self since joining him and Hanbin as a roommate for the past few months. And damn, was Jiwon noisy with his continuous need to put on a rap show in front of the full length mirror. He could usually ignore these stupid moments, but when the toothy boy’s voice overpowered his dear ‘Michael Jackson hyung’s’ through his earphones, Junhoe was no way in hell gonna let that slide.

 

“Put something on too. Ain’t nobody wanna see your body,” rolling his eyes, he returned his attention back to the laptop...youtube videos of MJ all day, everyday~

 

It was often annoying for June to see the shirtless figure here and there with the nicely toned body. He wasn’t jealous, but absolutely detested how the image would constantly make him feel guilty. While his two roommates exercised, he’d shove his face into whatever goody bag the fans had gifted him. Bless the fans. Junhoe had a shrine of random snacks accumulated on a small shelf. He would shine a light upon the scene, majestically showcase the beauty of it all, but Hanbin would just rant about the waste of electricity it would cause.

 

No one would understand the special relationship he has with food. No one except WINNER’s Mino hyung.

 

After stabilizing himself from the blow of the pillow, Bobby cocked his head as he glanced over to the pitcher. “Junhoe, you sure you don’t want to come along? Might get boring with the others not around...”

 

Bobby carefully approached the kid who was plopped on his stomach, head resting on his hands, face attached to the monitor. Ever so gently, he nudged the guy with the pillow, making sure it wouldn’t provoke the other into a tantrum.

 

The majority of the members remained at the practice room, sweat dripping down their tired faces, bodies ready to give out and collapse. Hanbin was on general sergeant mode, eyes like a hawk, the leader commanded a perfect rehearsal from every single individual.

Bobby, Junhoe, and Jinhwan escaped from  the ruthless rehearsals earlier than the rest. The latter decided to stay behind and encourage Yunhyeong, Donghyuk, and Chanwoo.

Being the hottest trend and with an individual schedule completely packed, Bobby excused himself. And Junhoe, desperately wanted to grab the opportunity to use the laptop for his pleasure before Hanbin returned and hogged the thing with his abnormally skillful producing talent. So it was just those two-Jiwon and Junhoe, left alone at the dorm.

 

“Ugh,” a grunt escaped the lips of the lazy one.

Bobby automatically drew his hands up in a surrender motion. The last thing he wanted was a shiner along his small eyes when he attends the event tonight.

 

“What are you doing?” Junhoe was staring at the hyung with a quizzical look.

 

“Perhaps you changed your mind about this?” He withdrew his hands down and was now waving the invitation in the air, smiling his toothy grin.

 

Club Ellui Presents: ILLIONAIRE x AOMG with Special Guests

 

Coming out on top of SMTM3 brought fame to Bobby faster than he could even imagine, making it difficult for the guy to fully grasp reality. Special guests...one of them was him.

It came to him by surprise, being given the opportunity to perform alongside some of the biggest sunbaes that ruled the hop hop scene.

 

“Wouldn’t it be even more awkward if it’s just us two?” the kid answered while rubbing his tummy. He didn’t feel too good, the aftermath of eating one too many choco pies were now creeping up on his poor body.

 

“Eyyy~” Jiwon rubbed the back of his neck, picturing the possible silent car ride over to the club with just the them.

 

It was insanely odd how the two of them could the comfort out of the room when they were to be left alone. No one could pinpoint what exactly it was, but awkwardness seemed to tie around them, often suffocating them to the point that made it difficult to look at the other. They were close nonetheless, it’s just that their friendship, was different than the norm.

In a sense, it brought them to understand each other beyond what the remaining members would ever understand.

 

“I guess you’re right?” the older one chuckled before patting the other on the head.

 

“Duh, obviously~” Junhoe replied before fixing his hair into place again and stuffing his earphones back in.

 

Sighing at the sad result of going alone, Jiwon grabbed a random snap back off the drawer and headed out. He’ll wait for manager hyung downstairs.


 

‘Have fun hyung’, texted June just seconds after hearing the dorm doors close.

 

‘Yeah, will do. Don’t go and try cooking something if you don’t know how to. Eat more snacks if you get hungry. I won’t tell Hanbin. I’ll see if I can pick something up for you when I return’.   

 

Little Junhoe was smiling from ear to ear as he read the message, his hands ruffling around the pile of goodies preparing himself to devour one or two more. With permission or not, he was still going to munch on the sweets, but he was glad that his hyung had his back.  He’ll anticipate Jiwon hyung’s return with food later on.

 

Jiwon and his dongsaeng could never really say much in front of the other, but they understood the other perfectly well.

 

---

 

Club Ellui was crazier than the average day. The bass that exploded from the speakers vibrated throughout the floor as people occupied the entire space like packed sardines.

 

Bobby had somehow made it past the swarm of clubgoers safely besides a few scratches or two on the arms from the feisty females who were more thirty for the youngster than alcohol. It was a new experience for Bobby, the experience of a rowdy crowd, drunk off of music. He watched with amused eyes at the top of the VIP balcony area, hoping that one day iKON’s music would be able to cause the same results.

 

But then it dawned on him that he was alone, with none of s to experience the moment with.

 

He then thought of the boy left alone at the dorm, who had quickly finished rehearsals and was now relaxing like a lump on a log. The rapper was seriously contemplating on calling the dongsaeng, just force the kid out despite how ‘awkward’ it may be.

But then he knew that the feistiness in June would likely cause a commotion if ever a clubber were to accidentally knee him from a dance move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter