Hi, Jaewon - Fan Part 1

Hi, Lee Hayi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s go out she said. It’ll be fun she said. I swear she said.

 

Lee Hi knew better than to trust Jennie’s words. After one too many times, the labelmate had successfully conned her into a whirlwind of unfortunate regretful events that still somewhat scars the smaller one’s memory.

 

Jennie has always been one of Hayi’s closest friends within YG. It was the foreigner that made it all happen. Ever since she signed as a trainee, she constantly made the effort into trying to peel the layers that hid Hayi. Maybe it was because at that time, females within the company around their age were almost nonexistent. The two eventually found themselves confiding in one another with the trends that kids similar to them were into these days. Makeup, clothes, jewelry, etc...the things that Hayi couldn’t possibly bring up in a conversation with her WINNER or iKON friends. For the most part, her daily talks with the guys consisted of food and music.

With Jennie, she was able to get in touch with her feminine girly side.  

 

Although they shared a handful of similarities, they had distinct differences in terms of preferences. Maybe it was because Jennie lived abroad, but she was a free spirit. You see, Jennie was rather more on the wild side. Hanging out late at night and having a stomach built for hard liquor. Funny because YG would only allow two or three days of freedom in months for the trainees where they could do whatever. Concern flowed through Hayi’s veins the first few times when Jennie would ring her up. She’d talk to her in broken Korean mixed with English in slurs too hard to decipher. Not wanting her friend to get kicked out of the company, she warned the girl to steer away from clubs as well as vodka and the likes. However, Jennie was a natural. She knew when to stop, properly heading home when the fizz in her head was getting too much to control. She would safely find her way back at the dorm before the opportunity to get embroiled in some sort of controversy could arise.

 

One day curious about these late night trips, Hayi joined her friend. Swayed by Jennie’s continuous mockery of Hayi’s cozy homebody life, she searched for her favourite sneakers to go with her sweats and classic oversized OBEY shirt.

 

“Girl, you crazy?” Jennie frowned as she laid sprawled on her friend’s bed, waiting.  

“We’re hitting a club not the gym,” she was judging the other hard on her choice of clothes.

 

Hayi took a second to stare at Jennie who was obviously spruced up. Fishnet stockings under mini denim shorts, a low cut tank top which showed just a bit of cleavage to tease those that dared to stare and a pair of heeled booties to give that extra pep in her step was a Jennie Kim that was so awkward for Hayi to see.

 

“I’ve been to clubs FYI,” Hayi pointed out the numerous times she went out to catch her oppas perform. From GRAY to EPIK HIGH, she’s had her fare experiences checking the scene out.

 

“Mhmm, but you got the VIP backstage treatment. Trust me, that’s different than what we’re doing today. So take off those sweats and put on something that shows off the curves that yo momma gave ya!” Jennie playfully threw her friend a bralette and a sheer shirt to throw atop.

 

“Stahp you’re craaazy. I could never. And You. You’re going to get kicked out,” Hayi was like any girl’s parent, scolding one for showing any bit of skin, “You’re going to get swarmed by every guy out there in search for a quick hit.”

 

Jennie laughed at her innocent friend’s choice of words, “I can protect myself. I got a two fists with reflexes fast as a cat and a punch deadly enough to knock anyone down.”





 

“You totally LEE HAYI,” Jennie exclaimed with arms crossed slightly annoyed by her friend’s stubbornness to throw on something more...more...alluring.

 

“I love you too,” Hayi playfully pushed the other, “I love you so much that I changed into a pair of ripped jeans. Do you know how hard it is to get into these things after eating samgyeopsal?”

 

“Righhhhht, just like you not bringing me back some shows how much you care.”

 

“Not my fault you're under strict diet rules~we probably should have taken the stairs down instead of using the elevator~”

 

“Oh well, too bad we’re already here,” Jennie side stepped her way out of the confined space before bumping into a pair of friendly faces.


 

“Wassup pretty ladies,” Bobby greeted cheekily as he helped the fallen trainee up and out from his arms.

 

“W-Wassup,” Jennie recovered.

 

The embarrassed girl adjusted herself straight into formation, a shade of slight pink peeking into her cheeks. Hayi eyed her in amusement. She had always known of her friend’s fond feelings of the low pants wearing rapper. It was kind of obvious in Hayi’s eyes, considering that the trainee would barely pay any other guy a second or so of interest. But Kim Jiwon was a different story. Jennie seemed to be ready to listen to whatever the boy would say. Even if it was him reading the dictionary. She’d be equally attentive as ever.  

 

“Ladies? I only see one pretty lady here though hyung,” Junhoe cut in after noticing that he was getting ignored by the trio. “Annyeonghaseyo Jennie-ssi.”

Making fun of his Hayi noona was the easy answer to make his presence known.

 

“Why is there a giant rat living in our condo?” Hayi retorted, punching the tall one on his shoulder.

 

“No one is stopping you from moving noona.”

 

“Are you volunteering to help me move my stuff? Great tomorrow morning come on over okay? But then again you might be too weak to even pick up an empty box right?” She was poking at the younger boy’s tummy, one that was lacking abs.

 

“Count me in,” Junhoe kept his chin up, towering over the singer with pride,

 

“Okay, then good.” Hayi coughed.

 

“Good.” Junhoe snapped back.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter