Hi, Junhoe - Guest

Hi, Lee Hayi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe wonders how much he would receive if he were to staple the gawd damn leader’s mouth shut. The idea strikes when the hyung seems to not stop with his constant badgering about nonsense. The things Kim Hanbin says are often prolonged one too many minutes and the current topic about whether a tomato is truly a fruit or rather a vegetable is slowly making Junhoe want to choke on one and just die.

 

“What do you think June?” Hanbin finally takes a breather, looking for some sort of eloquent response from the younger one.

 

“I think this is why we should just stick with eating meat. Pork, chicken, beef…” Of course Junhoe wasn’t about to give him the answer he wanted. He rolls his eyes, “You know, the good stuff.”

 

“You’re so fat~” Bobby cackles in as he pokes at the kid’s one pack stomach.

 

“Go eat a carrot, you rabbit hyung!” Junhoe huffs, stomping out of the bedroom.

 

He’s really debating whether or not sleeping in the living room would be a better option than staying in a closed space with dumb and dumber. But Junhoe’s pride would always get the better of him. There was no way in hell that he would succumb to the hyung’s annoying long tales of gibberish. Besides, he liked his bed and the idea of having to put in muscle to relocate all his things was another headache.

 

He lazily drags his feet across the dorm, slipping on a pair sneakers on before heading out the door. He perfectly ignores the chorus of calls from the many hyungs that wonder where the hell he was going to now. But from years of experience, they had slowly learned to let him have his own way while the guy was in his hot boiling godzilla like temper. So the varied pairs of eyes just watched him fly out without much thought. He’ll eventually come back when his blood simmers down anyway.



 

1-9-0-4

 

Junhoe punches the digits effortlessly into the number pad. The light ring releases the lock and he pushes his heavy body into the vicinity. He kicks off his shoes and carefully places it beside the pair of platform converse. He shakes his head at how the once bright white tint has aged into a soft yellow. He heads straight towards the kitchen, more particularly, his target is the fridge. At the third shelf, he grabs hold of two Vitamin Water bottles. He plops down onto the leather sofa, feet placed atop the centre table and switching the channel from some sort of beauty show.

 

“What’s the problem today June?,” Hayi questions, not lifting her stare away from her work as she continues to apply the layer of polish onto her fingernails.

 

“Hanbin hyung has been trying some healthy diet that has grape tomatoes..” he huffs, “can’t shut up about the thing. Oh, noona, your beverage..” he puts in all his effort to shift his lazy off the comfort of the cushion to place her share onto a vacant space on the table.

 

“Sounds like Hanbin,” she laughs, “I don’t know where he gets his info, but it’s sometimes fascinating…”

 

“Say that again when he talks your ear off noona. I’ll gladly switch your room for mine,” He joking proposes.

 

“If only I was a guy…” she giggles.

 

“Then you may have been part of iKON. You should thank the heavens that you’re a girl.”

 

“I’d take over your spot June~” Hayi teases, “Only room for one husky soulful voice!”

 

Her statement leaves the usual talkative guy in a state of being stunned, his mouth left agape as he struggles finding something just as quirky to fire at her. But the girl got him real good. And so he nudges her ever so lightly with the tip of his toes reaching out to her elbow. The motion causes for her to brush the pastel pink polish over and out from her nails, leaving a bold stripe over her skin.

 

The girl whips her head around and glares at the dongsaeng. There’s a moment of serious anger that flashes her face before it quickly turns into a devilish smile as she leaps off the ground and jumps toward the other’s big frame, the nail polish out and open in one hand threatening to use his face as her canvas.




 

Lee Hi had moved into the same building complex as the YG boy group for some time now. It was a blessing in disguise for Junhoe. He would finally have some space to clear his mind from the frustrations he kept from his hyungs. He’d also have a place to steal an extra bite or two of food and beverages...which he often did. He and Hayi had always had a close relationship. A kind of friendship that would seem impossible to many outsiders...because well, they were of opposite living in a period where some may argue to be the best moment for dating. And the fact that a young male would so easy walk in and out of a female’s home was just about crazy as pigs falling from the sky.




 

Junhoe was just joking when he had first asked Hayi for her code to her apartment. Well not really, but he never quite expected for her to give it to him so easily. He had dialed her up one random day with just the need to talk to someone sane. The conversation had somehow turned to him praising her for having such a big space all to herself and her response saying that it was rather lonely.

 

“Well if you give me your code, I could come over and you could save me from the hell that is my dorm. It’s a win-win situation when you think of it~”

 

“1-9-0-4” she was quick to reply, leaving June somewhat confused with such little time to take in what info was just exchanged.

 

“Huh?”

 

“But you owe me more. You’re company aint that great,” she giggles over the line.

 

It’s tough, but the boy bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter