Hi, Hanbin - His Choice Part 3

Hi, Lee Hayi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A part 3 because like I said previously, I wasn't satisfied so I thought WTH why not, decided to whip up something short to somewhat compensate...

~~~

 

It was a rather quiet day in the office until…

 

“HAYI!!!” Hanbin called out in his obnoxiously loud voice.

It was astonishing to say the least that a mere week or so ago, the two of them would dodge the other like they were the plague. Now ever since Christmas, things were different... It was a new year, and a new beginning.

 

The short girl’s eyes flickered in panic as she kept her cool and maintained her pace, neither quickening her steps nor slowing down.

 

That idiot must secretly hold a grudge against me or something…

Lee Hayi hates public display of affection like it were gum stuck in her hair, absolutely hates it. And she mentioned this detest of hers to Hanbin more than once, but sometimes Hanbin only chooses what he wants to listen to. The idea of setting boundaries of where and when to acknowledge each other was definitely something that he paid no attention to.

 

His lengthy arm swung over Hayi’s shoulder casually as he brought down his face against her cheek for a small peck. She smelt like creme anglaise, the sweetness to her scent made him want to le on her soft cashmere like neck. But of course she wasn’t easy like that. He received a short light, but stern jab to the stomach.

 

“Hayi~” he frowned, rubbing the targeted area to her assault.

 

Hanbin had been looking forward to experiencing her lips on his daily, to have her in his arms constantly. However, Hayi wore the pants in their questionable relationship.

You see, since that one eventful night, she asserted herself. They were not an item, simply because Hayi is forbidden any form of dating. But that wasn’t going to stop the girl from ‘seeing’ the foolish leader that she fell for. Therefore, their ‘thing’ was that of a mutual understanding. Their eyes will not linger off to another being and they will remain special to the other despite not being stamped that title. Most importantly, they had to be sneaky.

 

Hanbin on the other hand had already built himself as being a flirtatious kid and the company had somewhat given up in trying to handle him. At least until iKON debuts. So Hanbin in a sense felt like now was the perfect time to get physical, showcase everything to the girl he had his heart set on. It was killing him slowly inside trying to restrain himself, especially when Hayi would often give him an amorous stare amidst a room full of people.

 

Good gracious that girl drove him crazy.

 

“Not here,” she whispered as she continued on walking as if nothing happened. She was aware of the few stares from the staff passing by in the hallway.

 

Once recovering from the strength of his girl, Hanbin unfolded himself and skipped along to follow her. She was the only girl that had that effect on him, making him turn into an awe struck boy.

 

“Then when?” he questioned,  anxiously waiting for an answer so he can finally just burst.

 

But she remained nonchalant, a poker face still plastered on. He was losing his sanity from the sound of her shoes drag along the floors and having her aroma whiff his way as he chased her.

 

it.

 

His raging hormones took over as he grabbed hold of her wrist, twirling her into his arms as he led her into a random quiet corridor. The girl whelped by the sudden action, her heart beating roughly against her chest.

 

“Answer me when I ask a question woman,” he smirked as he lightly pushed her against the wall, his body now towering over hers.

 

She may wear the pants in their relationship, but Hanbin was no way in hell going to let things just fly by. His finger traced the bridge of her small nose and the soft edge of her face before leading it to his in order to place a kiss along her plump lips.

 

“I’ll take note of that sir,” she joked once they pulled apart.

 

“Good,” he laughed before kissing her again.

Her lips was his addiction.

 

It didn’t take long for Hayi to notice the revelation of their matching attire.

 

“YAH! KIM HANBIN!” she inspected.

He was basically wearing the spitting image of what the girl had on: a black T, medium washed jeans, and converse.

 

Were they really one of those vomit inducing couples that matched? Good gracious, somebody help me.

The thought of it alone made Hayi shiver. Couple outfits...so embarrassing.

 

“Take your clothes off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter