Hi, Sehun - Whatever Part 2

Hi, Lee Hayi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was something peculiar about the lopsided grin that was plastered along his friend’s face that played to Kai’s curiosity. Since when did Sehun ever crack a smile when it didn’t concern a member getting screwed over from another’s troll event or like the Beagle line’s continuous failed attempts at being funny? Never. That was precisely why the other stared on as the fellow dancer approached.

 

“What was that about?” Kai nudged, studying the guy closely to see whether or not that really was a slight curve on his lips or not.

 

But his actions almost automatically washed it away as if it never once was there, causing the guy to only his head in a what-the- are you talking about sort of way.

“I thought you said you wanted to go Kai..so shush and let’s go”

 

Sehun took it up a notch and was now speed walking down the corridors of the school. He wanted to get away from the annoyance that was Kai’s voice itching his ears with questions that the kid didn’t need the answers to.

It wasn’t even as if Sehun knew what the answers were in the first place...

 

“Yah! Hold up!,” the latter called as he caught up, “Detour first…” Kai dragged his friend to a maze of sudden turns to the left then right, up the stairs then down. He cautiously confirmed the disappearance of the crowd of fangirls before stopping at his destination where the sound of gentle strums and a light voice danced in the still air.

 

The crack in the doorway allowed for just a glimpse of the musician inside. Soft chestnut hair and puffed eyes hidden behind the blunt cut of bangs showcased Juniel lost in the motion of playing along her guitar. And Kai would just stand there, entranced by the whole scene as if rooted to the ground.

 

Sehun stared at the girl and then back to his friend wondering if the way Kai looked onto Juniel was the same way he would to Hayi. Whatever. It couldn’t be~

Because Kai was no longer Kai, but more like Jongin at that moment. The usual sharp gaze turned soft, and his usual disinterest to just about everything was all of a sudden focused on this one girl seated alone in a classroom. Kai liked Juniel.

 

And Sehun? He just liked to piss Hayi off. The only reason why his eyes would watch her was for the mere fact of wanting to study her reactions.

 

“Got a thing for guitar players Kai?” Sehun cooed as the tables had turned and he was now the one nudging the other.

 

Kai cleared his throat, straightened up and pushed his friend before casually walking away.

“What guitar player? Chanyeol hyung? He’s alright, but he’s into Dara…”

 

“Sassy bastard, you get what I mean~” Sehun laughed as he caught up. He wanted to more, but decided that the new found piece of news would come to good use in the future for bribery purposes. Because yes, Sehun was often an like that.

 

“HEY KAI-SSI! SEHUN-SSI!”

Oh Hyeri’s voice was likely the loudest of their class. She hopped her way towards them. She was also likely the most happiest...or maybe it was because school was out. Lord knows that was the reason for Sehun’s relief.

 

“Have you guys seen Juniel?”

 

“Kai has~” Sehun laughed before returning to that specialized speed walk of his, disappearing off into the distance at the blink of an eye.

 

“She’s in the last room to the left...I think..? There was someone practicing for something...I’m not too sure,” Kai coolly replied before excusing himself to catch a fellow EXO member who seemingly wanted an early death. Kai was more than happy to assist in killing the guy.


 

Sehun wasn’t paying much attention. He was too high on the satisfying sensation of having this secret of Kai’s as the ultimate weapon; he found the dancing machine’s kryptonite for crying out loud of course he’d be bloody happy. He was a maniac on the loose. Retracing his steps of the maze that Kai had led him to, he wandered around. The frustrating struggle to find the exit to the damn school made it simmer in how very few times he had stepped into the building. So when he finally found a random emergency exit down one of the hallways, he gladly sought for it, not once remembering that he and Kai had to follow the specific guidelines of where was ‘safe to exit’.

And the door which he walked out of was not one of them.

 

Rather than the rude awakening of the harsh sunrays beaming down on his translucent pale skin, it was the high pitched screams of girls’ voices that knocked the boy back into the struggle of idol life. He was trapped within the pushing of people that encircled him. Sehun was sure that today would be the day that some random girl would snip a chunk of his precious locks and thus forcing him into getting a random new hairstyle that would fail to cover up the tragedy. But just as he was losing hope, he spotted a large tinted van off to the nearby distance.

He ran to it like it was the key to survival, enthusiastically plopping himself inside and immediately locking the doors behind once safety was ensured.

 

Sehun didn’t notice the strange amount of fanboys that were gathered outside. Sure, EXO had their good share of male fans, but this particular crowd was dead split even between girls and boys.

 

Sehun didn’t notice the confused stares and sudden suspicious chatter that arose from those outside when he threw himself into the van.

 

Sehun didn’t notice that the van smelled infinite times lovelier than he remembered it to be, like rose petals and soft citrus. Not even on good days did his van ever give off such a nice aroma.

 

Sehun didn’t notice that it wasn’t EXO’s van, that those fans weren’t for EXO, but instead they were they because of another...And that other person was the sole person that sat in the chair adjacent to his. He didn’t notice the pair of eyes that landed on him the moment he pulled open the door, it was the same pair of eyes that wouldn’t spare him a glance just moments ago, the pair of eyes that belonged to the one and only...Lee Hayi.  

 

 

 

Sehun panicked for the first time in a long time. And it was all because of the midget girl who was staring at him like he was some crazy fool. Yes, he was crazy...he’d likely admit that quietly to himself, but not out loud. He was crazy for the fact that somehow his feet led him to this girl’s van. Out of all the people, out of all the fellow idols...he ended up in Lee Hayi’s van.

 

Just-what-the-.

 

His mind was running in every direction, trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter