Hi, Hanbin - Too Much Part 1

Hi, Lee Hayi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell are you doing?” The boy questioned his friend with his infamous toothy grin as he watched the other carefully strap on a belt.

 

“Trying to be polite…” Hanbin struggled throughout the morning trying to figure out the appropriate outfit to wear because today...today, girls would be coming and the thought itself made the boy panic. It wasn’t a secret that he had been single his entire life, absolutely zero experience with the female species.

 

Hanbin always had his hands wrapped around a microphone rather than a girl’s hand, his ears listening to a recording of his own voice rather than the sweet tone of any girl.

 

“Hanbin-ah, you’re taking it too far…” Bobby was dying of laughter, rolling on his back as he kept watch of his friend playing dress up. “You’re going to out dress Chanhyuk”.

 

Chanhyuk, one-half of the sensational duo AKMU had invited the entire iKON crew among others to his birthday celebration. Hanbin didn’t think much of it until the guy mentioned late that Soohyun and Hayi would be joining. Females…

 

“It’s a special occasion Jiwon,” he scowled, not appreciating the elder’s teasing. He had now began to touch up on his hair, applying gel skillfully on specific strands, staring diligently at his reflection in the mirror.

 

“Jinhwan hyung!” The leader cried out hysterically, causing the boy to run to his side.

“How do I look? Is this too much?” Hanbin simply asked.

 

Jinhwan furrowed his brows and sighed when he realized that the shrieking cry was meant for a measly question about his appearance rather than an emergency. He glanced at Bobby who just rolled his eyes as if saying, Hanbin’s gone mad.

 

“Looks fine,” Jinhwan simply answered before casually walking away to deal with actual problems.

 

“See? This ain’t much,” Hanbin triumphantly said as he flashed a smile.

 

“Hyung would also say that unicorns exist if someone who believed in it asked...he’s a kind soul, not wanting to crush your dreams Hanbin-ah. But me, I’m trying to save you from being a fool”, Bobby had finally recovered from his laughing parade and patted his friend on the shoulder.

 

“So you insist that I should dress like you to the party?” He stared at the other’s attire. He donned on a pair of loose fit jeans and his favorite basketball jersey, the usual Bobby style.

 

“I insist you throw on something less...formal,” Bobby replied as he popped the collar up on the boy’s dress shirt before walking away.



 

“GOSH. Why is he so sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter