Fourteen (Leeteuk)

Decision

Leeteuk has always been the Hyung of the whole group; he is actually the oldest among them. He carries the balanced trait of each and every member of their group. He at times bullies most of his younger peers, but is always there to comfort another when needed. Hearing all of the stories told that night made him realize that he is truly fortunate to have his friends.

 

“I may not have stories like most of you have but one this is for sure, this night made us closer to each other.” Leeteuk started his piece.

 

“Yeah yeah, we have heard that the whole night hyung.” Eunhyuk commented.

 

“Shut up Hyukjae or I’ll shove my foot into your mouth. Let Leeteuk finish his speech.” Kangin said trying to keep Eunhyuk from giving any further comments. With this the rest of them gave a soft laugh.

 

“I am glad that most of you see me as somebody that you can trust.

 

Kangin, thank you for your kind words earlier, I didn’t know that my words to you during our first meeting made such a huge impact into your life. And I still believe that you have a purpose in life, I guess being part of our group makes you the protector us together with Heechul.

 

Heechul, no one can replace the place of your brother, but as much as I can I will do my best to be a good older brother to you. Just don’t be too much of a bully ok?

 

Ryeowook, I can’t promise you that everything will be ok soon, but be strong and one thing I can promise is that everything will be better, just take it one day at a time.

 

Yesung, don’t loose hope, we promised that we’ll help you no matter what. We’ll have your father out soon.

 

To the ever playful Shindong and Eunhyuk, thank you for giving us the gift of joy. Your gags make us smile even at the hardest of times.

 

Hankyung and Kibum, thank you for being patient with us, we owe you a lot, literally. All those free meals and all. Both of you will be blessed.

 

Kyuhyun, although I am the eldest among us, your knowledge gives us hope that we can achieve anything. Your patience while teaching is so admirable, I don’t think I would have that kind tolerance towards 12 other people.

 

Siwon, your faith gives us hope that something better is always going to happen. Just keep the faith and everything will fall into place with Rain.

 

Donghae, I will keep my promise to your father, I will be your older brother and I will always look after you as much as I can. You have Eunhyuk and Siwon always by your side to back you up. I can see the chemistry between the three of you, especially Hyukjae.

 

And finally to my best friend Sungmin, remember our first meeting, you have come a long way since. You are no longer the timid kid you refused to talk to anyone. I am sure that wherever your parents are they are so proud of their son, I know because I am.” Leeteuk thanked his brothers one by one and gave them a hug each while doing so.

 

The night did make each of them closer to each other. Then suddenly Leeteuk heard something, “Leeteuk were here. Wake up.” Donghae was trying to wake Leeteuk up.