Eight

Empty Vision

Chapter Eight

 

Taehyun can’t sleep. He tried, but he can’t.

His vision, it haunts him. He felt like dying whenever he will go back to whatever he saw. He can’t imagine those things to happen to his dear friends. Mr. Yang asked him what he saw, and he told him about the battle field; but for some reason, Taehyun left the part where his friends died.

Nam Taehyun will do everything to stop his vision.

 

The pale boy was being into the reality again when someone gave him a cold soda.

Taehyun’s eyes lingers on the man who sat beside him. He felt his stomach twitch.

“You need to loosen up.” His deep voice will always make Taehyun’s knees weak for some reason.

“Tell that to yourself.” Taehyun replied, he himself is surprised to his tone. He is mocking Song Mino. The Song Mino.

And he gulped.

“Right.” The older answered, eyes glued on the TV screen.

“Sorry.” Taehyun mumbled.

“Whatever you saw yesterday, do not be afraid of it.” Mino said before standing up and leaving Taehyun who is looking at him weirdly.

 

Taehyun smiled. The young male does not know, but all of a sudden he felt like he can get through it somehow. And that is because of a certain tan male who seemed to be always there watching over him.

And Nam Taehyun didn’t miss the soft tone of Mino’s voice before he leaves.

 

 

 

Jinwoo and Seungyoon are looking at Taehyun with those weird expressions. The younger looked at the lovers with questioning eyes. Jinwoo smiled while Seungyoon smirk.

“What the hell is wrong with both of you?” Taehyun asked.

“Nothing. We are just curious, y’ know… you have been hanging out with Mino.” Seungyoon said, and Taehyun can’t help but to roll his eyes seeing Seungyoon’s smirk.

“He is just helping me, no need to exaggerate.”  With that, Taehyun earned a slap on his shoulders.

“Don’t you dare trick us young man! I can read minds remember?” Seungyoon said, and Taehyun’s eyes twitched.

Doomed  says his mind. He saw how Seungyoon smiled and Jinwoo giving him the ‘i-knew-it’ look. The cat eyed boy just shrugged.

“You have a crush on him!” Jinwoo concluded.

Taehyun’s eyes felt like it will come out from its socket and his jaw was already on the floor. The diva like male can’t help but to stop his urge to punch his hyung.

Taehyun let out a heavy sigh.

Jinwoo laughed before he lifted himself from the sofa to get some drinks and snacks.

And just like that, the atmosphere changes. Seungyoon looked at the younger with a serious expression, and Taehyun is already getting the hint on what their new conversation will be all about.

“Why you didn’t tell Mr. Yang?” Seungyoon asked, obviously pertaining to Taehyun’s vision.

“I don’t know either, maybe because it is not actually a vision. Hyung, I guess it is just me, I am just afraid and hunted over the things that happened in the academy and the attacked in our house.”

“Taehyun, it is a vision. That test, they inserted a drug on you that will make your abilities works all of a sudden—don’t tell me the drugs is all messed up.” Seungyoon looked rught through the eye of Taehyun. The older read Taehyun’s mind the moment the younger stepped in the mansion again from the test. He is terrified, seeing himself dead. He just can’t imagine that it will happen, and who knows when it will happen.

Seungyoon came up with a conclusion that he should confront Taehyun first rather than telling Mr. Yang what he read from Taehyun’s mind. He thought maybe Taehyun has a reason. He also didn’t tell his boyfriend about Taehyun’s vision; he knows that Jinwoo will be nervous.

“Seungyoon, pls…keep it for now. You don’t know how that vision haunts me every night. I will do something, I won’t let it happen okay?” Taehyun sounded like he is begging, and the older felt like slapping himself. Yes, he never realized how hard it is for his friend. Taehyun needed help, he can’t let the younger see and suffer from all the visions.

He is aware that there is hope.

Hope that Taehyun’s vision will only be a vision and nothing else.

Or maybe they are strong enough to change Nam Taehyun’s vision.

“Taehyun, you don’t have to fight this battle alone. It is our lives that is inloved… let us fight with you.”

With those words, Taehyun can’t help but to think how his power can be helpful to the people he love, wherein it would only cause stress and fear.

 

 

 

 

 

Mino stared at the sleeping figure of a boy named Taehyun.

Something inside of him kept on whispering that looking at the fragile boy will never do anything good. But the tall male is selfish, yes, he is indeed selfish. He wanted to stare at Taehyun, he wanted to be with the younger.

The attraction.

Nam Taehyun is like a magnet for Song Mino.

Nam Taehyun is like the fire for a night so cold for Song Mino.

 

But Song Mino is nothing but a tragedy for Nam Taehyun.

 

And Mino may not know, but Nam Taehyun just love tragedy.

 

 

 

 

 


A SHORT UPDATE FOR YOU DEAR NAMSONG SHIPPERS.

OKAY, JUST TELL ME IF THE STORY IS GOING TOO FAST OR WHAT.

BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU WHAT MINO FEELS ABOUT OUR DEAR TAEHYUN.

 

I updated since I am sooooo happy because of Dara x Mino.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

(obviously, Dara is my girl UB in the whole kpop world)

And now Mino and Dara pict. Okay I can't keep calm seriously.

*sorry for spazzing*

 

UPVOTE WOULD BE VERY NICE

COMMENT IS REQUIRED LOL! LET'S BE FRIENDS

AND SUBSSCRIBE IF YOU LUUURRVVVV THIS STORY.

-LostButInspired-

YO BROTHER AND SISTER DUDEEEE