Sixteen

Empty Vision

Chapter Sixteen

 

“This is too much. I can’t take all what is happening at once.” Taehyun said, voice one tone lower than usual. The pale boy feels like throwing up for no reason. Maybe there is, he is actually sick—feeling sick of everything. He thought he can all the news well and continue life as is, but hell he can’t.

Mino watched Taehyun as the latter walked around the room. He felt like he is the one destroying Taehyun. He is supposed to be the one helping him, but nothing is going well between the two of them.

“Tell me Mino… tell me how can I look at you the same way after you killed Ravi.”

Mino clenched his fist.

“You know that I am so upset with myself also right? Taehyun, can’t you see? I am doing all of this for you! I killed him to help you! I let my hands be tainted with an innocent blood for us. So, Please.”

Taehyun’s eyes widens as he looked at the male in front of him.

Mino is crying.

Mino is broken.

Just like him.

“I— I’m tired. I need to rest.” Taehyun said.

Mino felt his stomach turned upside down. He reached out on Taehyun without thinking.

“Taehyun…” He whispered.

Silence.

Taehyun waited for whatever Mino will say, the silence around the room is making him uncomfortable. He felt like he will breakdown any minute.

“Don’t leave me.” The tan male says under his breathe, eyes glued on the ground—hair covering his face.

Taehyun let out a shaky breath. How can he say no? He never seen Mino act this way, it seems like the other is in grave pain. He suddenly felt bad. And now, he realized he is still not ready for this kind of world.

He felt like he is not for this world. He is weak, both in mind and body. How can he survive? Will he be always dependent on Mino? He sure does not want Mino to kill another innocent man in order for him to improve.

Taehyun’s face softened a bit and he held Mino’s hands between his.

“Let’s sleep.” He said to Mino.

The smaller lead his lover on the bed, holding unto each other the found the peace they wanted. But somewhere behind their minds lies the dark thoughts that they are both trying to escape. Mino looked at his Taehyun who fell asleep already. And there, he felt a squeezed on his heart.

“I’m sorry.” As if Taehyun could hear what Mino is saying, he frowned on his sleep but snuggled closer to Mino.

Mino stared at the ceiling. Thoughts wandering if Taehyun accepted everything that happened. He felt like he is the one ruining the boy, but then again—Taehyun is his saving grace. If he would ask for more time to think, Mino would say ‘yes’ and will wait even though it will hurt him. Understanding Taehyun is the least the he could do. The smaller is in no condition to train for now.

And there goes an idea sipping through Mino’s mind.

Taehyun won’t be safe inside the academy.

He won’t also be safe in the academy.

And, Taehyun won’t learn inside the academy.

Not to add up that the headmaster is all after Taehyun’s visions. And now, his’.

The tan male looked at his lover who is sleeping peacefully, at least for now.

 

Taehyun looked at his boyfriend who is packing their belongings.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Packing, obviously.”

“Yes, I can see that… But why?!”

Mino just shrugged his shoulders, his eyes stayed focus on what he is doing. Taehyun scoffed and he tried to call Mino for his attention but the other won’t answer him still.

“OUCH!” Mino screamed in pain. He looked at Taehyun who is almost red.

“That is for ignoring me. I swear Song Mino, I am not in a good mood to play some lame jokes with you so just ing tell me what is going on!”

Mino felt his jaw dropped on the floor, the pain from his head is now forgotten. He is just now  gaping at Taehyun who hit him. He never knew Taehyun could get mad like this, at the same time he didn’t expect those beautiful soft lips to splutter out some incoherent words.

Be he must admit, Taehyun sound hot while cursing.

“What are you looking at?” The pale boy shouted, Mino is now sure they are attracting some attention from their dorm mates.

“Just, help me pack things Taehyun and keep your voice down.”

“Why would I pack my things? Mino just tell me please.” Taehyun wanted to cry already.

“Just—We are, well…” A sigh. “We are going on a vacation so get ready.” Mino lied.

Taehyun looked at his boyfriend with suspicious eyes, but after a few seconds he nodded and skips out of the room to get his luggage.

 

“So where you guys goin’?” Seungyoon asked Taehyun, he watched as his friend is pacing back and forth on the room, harshly throwing his stuff in his luggage.

“Mino didn’t tell me.” He replied, Seungyoon raises a brow but he can see where this discussion is going.

I will keep him safe. Seungyoon heard a silent thought not far away from them.

“Oh, well… honeymoon?” He joked.

Taehyun glared at him, but there is an evident pink on his cheeks.

“You have passport?” The older asked, Taehyun looked at him and nodded as an answer but he does not know what’s the use of passport.

“Why do I need it, for sure we will not be going to another country.”

“Who knows.?”

Mino should pay me some bucks seriously.

“Okay.” Taehyun said in a low voice.

I’ll repay you, somehow. Seungyoon raises a brow once he heard what Mino just said through his mind.

“So…How’s things with you and that bad boy?” He asked Taehyun, he saw the younger’s hands twitched.

“Is surprising for me that I can see you taking things lightly after all that had happened this past few days.”

Taehyun scoffed at the back of his mind.

“I guess you understand why he did that right?” The older asked.

“Hyung…I’m fighting the urge to run away from Mino. I know, somewhere in my mind I am afraid of him. But I am more afraid of losing myself. I guess I have attached myself to him more than I expect myself to. It is not easy to accept he just killed one of my friends. But what choices do I have if Ravi himself asked Mino to kill him. And now, with all this war and playing a big role in it, Hyung… tell me, is there another person that can make me understand things than Mino?”

Seungyoon looked at his younger friend for a while. There is a tense silence around the room.

“So, we are talking about Mino as your only hope?”

“No… deeper than that.”

Seungyoon squats next to Taehyun, he held the other’s long delicate hands into his.

“Taehyun, what Mino did is for all of us. With Ravi, he sacrificed himself for all us. Honestly, I don’t see you staying by Mino’s side because he is the only person that can teach you things about our world and stuffs about this so-called war. I see you gluing yourself to his side because you are already in love with him.”

“You’re right, Love… But hyung, I’m afraid. I don’t want to fall deeper. I’m afraid of death. What if, what if in this war… one of us won’t make it.”

Seungyoon softened and he gathered his friend into his arms.

You will make it. Both of you will make it.”

 

 

“YOU KIDDING ME?” Taehyun shouted at his lover.

Mino shook his head and looked around him as people stared at them.

“Don’t shout will you?”

“WE ARE GOING TO WHERE?!”

“Lower down your voice please.”

“ANSWER ME YOU BEAST!”

“Keep quiet or I’ll shut your mouth with mine, Beauty.”

And Taehyun groaned, raising his arm in defeat. He looked at the boarding pass and his passport in his hand. A very bold word can be read from it, ‘Manila-Philippines’

I can’t believe this. 

“Come on, we will miss our flight.” Taehyun heard Mino said to him in a gentle tone. Taehyun is actually happy that Mino is being nice and understanding to him as of the moment. He knew he have been ing around the taller but Mino is still calm about this who ordeal.

Oh, why won’t he? He is the one who planned all if this, of course he will be chill about everything.

Mino looked at Taehyun who is rolling his eyes; he knows that the younger is pissed at him. But he does not have a choice, they needed to run away from the academy. Now that, Taehyun still does not know that they are not actually going on a vacation, but they are on the run. The tan male can feel that he will get a lot of screaming and hitting from the other.

The two of them took their time as they walk towards the plane together with the other passengers. Laughter can be heard from everywhere, couples holding hands—kids running around. Parents going crazy as they arranged their family. Mino can’t helped but to think how much he’ll give just to have a normal life like the people around them. Just what he will do in order for him and Taehyun to have a normal life.

As they settled themselves on their sit, Taehyun let out a sigh and relaxed himself. Mino clasped his hands together as he prayed that the headmaster will not catch them, praying that they will be able to leave the country safely.

As the pilot gave the passengers some introductions and reminders that should be important during their flight, all Taehyun could think of is—what really is Mino’s plan.

“Sleep, you need it.” Mino said.

Taehyun nodded as he felt the taller’s arms gathered him.

And suddenly he is at peace.

 

 

“This is noona’s rest house.” Mino informed Taehyun as the couple arranged their belongings in the cabinet.

“It’s so big.” Taehyun said. His eyes marveled around the room. Black and pink  decorations and appliances can be seen.

“Pink is noona’s favorite while Black is for Jaejoong. They wanted to stay here after they finished in the Academy.”

“That’s sweet.” Mino heard Taehyun said.

“So, you wanted to have something like this also?”

Taehyun turned to Mino, eyes wide and hands placed on his back.

“No! I mean, it is just so sweet that they already thought of their future.”

Mino smiled, he raised his palms against Taehyun’s soft cheek.

“We can have something like this in Jeju y’ know. I wanted to live in there. Maybe build a small café, hmmm?” Mino said, eyes not leaving Taehyun’s lips.

“That—that will be awesome. If, if we are normal.” Mino frowned.

“We can be, I will figure out what to do in this battle. And I promise you, we will have a normal life. A house, a car, a family…anything for you Taehyun.”

Taehyun didn’t notice that his tears are already falling from his eyes. Oh how he wished to hear those words from Mino. He wanted nothing but a normal life with someone he loves. Hearing those words from the man he loves means the world to him. He doesn’t care anymore if Mino just said those things to calm him, he will put his faith on Mino starting from this day.

Mino felt like he is in fire the moment his lips touches Taehyun’s soft one.

He felt a surge of pride when Taehyun responded to it.

Mino grabbed Taehyun’s hips, holding it tightly. The two of them managed to settle on the bed, clothes long forgotten and scattered on the floor; now Mino’s lips are all over Taehyun’s neck and collarbone.

Taehyun squeezed his eye shut and he feels like he wanted to explode with all the feelings he is containing inside of him right now. Mino’s lips works magic against his skin.

Mino pulled away from Taehyun’s neck for a moment, he placed a gentle kiss on the younger’s forehead.

“I Love You.” Mino whispered.

“Mino…”

“I Love You and I will do everything for you.” Mino whispered, but his voice is firm.

Taehyun smiled at Mino, and the taller already understood what the other wants to say.

 

 

 

“So, he left the Academy?” A smooth voice said.

“Yes, he left with the boy.”

A hum.

“What do you want me to do?”A deep voice asked.

“Nothing. Let him do what he wants. It is not yet time.”

A gentle finger taps against the wooden table, moonlight shining brightly emphasizing more his tattoo.

 

  

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Chinese New Year and Belated Valentines Day.

Thank you for all the comment, I've been reading the :)))

And yes, please don't hesitate to comment down your thoughts about this story.

 

Now, I myself is really confused with Taehyun like I wanted to show that Taehyun is mad at the same time he does not know what to do after Mino killed Ravi. So yeah, just wanted to tell you that.

 

I don't know how many chapters this story can have. :) I have an idea how I will end this but like, I wanted to take it slowly. hehe.

You can request and comment down below if you wish to add some characters and I'll try to squeeze them in and male a story out of it.

 

>This story can be also read from WATTPAD 

> I've been spazzing with some of you readers, so yeah feel free to mention me in twitter @LostButInspired

 

 

Okay, last one...Is anyone of you a fan of 2NEXO (no hate please) Yes? No? well, I'm planning to post a story about them. so yeah lol. BYEEEE~

 

Thank u