Twenty Four

Empty Vision

I'm really sorry for any errors on this one.

 

Chapter Twenty-Four

 

 

 

Nam Taehyun felt like he is watching a film. Watching as time turns back. It is magnificent, no…there is no such words that could explain what he is seeing as of the moment.

That’s when he realized that the origin is indeed a powerful being.

 

The surroundings tell him that they are in 1900’s era. He felt his body move, that’s when he remembered that it is not him that is in control of his own body. It is the origin, and somehow he is just an observer.

Well at least, he can still see and feel everything. And he doesn’t know if it is a good thing.

People walked slowly around them, chatting silently about the current weather and famine. And as if on cue, Taehyun felt like sneezing. It is indeed cold, he can still really feel what is happening around.

And he can hear the Origin’s silent assurance that he will feel warm once they found his residence during that era.  

After walking for a good fifteen minutes, they arrived in a cabin. It looks cozy on the outside, looking old for Taehyun’s eyes. He knows that there are millions of stories to tell about the house.

As they went inside, Taehyun can smell coal, it looks like the place was not abandoned.

“Who are you?” A voice asked, Taehyun glanced at the mini entrance towards the kitchen.

I am a friend.” It is not Taehyun that answered but the Origin.

Taehyun almost choked the moment he stared more carefully at the man.

Junsu.

Taehyun cowered and the Origin can feel it as they are only in one body.

Junsu was silent for a second, he is a wise man and Taehyun knows that even though the Junsu in front of him is powerless—he is still a cunning man.

“Are you looking for Seungri?”

Seungri?

“Yes.”

Taehyun wonders who Seungri is.

            That is my name kid. He heard the Origin said inside their shared mind.

And the pale one didn’t even utter another word. He is feeling weird already, the fact that someone is inside his body and can also read everything that he is thinking. Creepy.

And with that, Taehyun decided that he will just lay back and watch everything happen. After all he knows nothing about the whole ordeal except that he is just like a vessel.

 

 

 

 

It is starting to get really tiresome, the effort Junsu is giving to Seungri just for the Origin to perform the ritual of transferring of powers to him is so painful in the eyes—as what Taehyun says.

They don’t know where the 1900’s Seungri is, but they are really cautious. They must not encounter the real Seungri of that era to see them.

Taehyun is terrified, the fact that he can see what the Origin was planning to.

He was about taint his hands.

Taehyun just lets the Origin to be in full control of everything. He must allow it. He must do it. For Mino, for all their friends and for the humankind.

He is ready to taint his hands and take a life.

And so, Even in Taehyun’s body—the Origin’s powers didn’t flutter.

And with a swift, just a blink of an eye;

…Junsu is dead.

 

 

 

Taehyun felt the Origin’s exhaustion as they tried to track every single gifted person out there.

They must take back their powers. And Taehyun thought that as they gain more powers—it will keep them stronger but hell he was wrong. It is just everything from them.

And that’s when he realized that the Origin is indeed such a powerful being. And it is not helping that they are one as of the moment.

Teleporting in different kind of places is fun at first but the pale boy wanted to vomit even though he is not the one doing everything.

The Origin kept his posture and Taehyun is very thankful of that.

Year 1996.

 Taehyun wanted to cry as he saw where they are as of the moment.

Their old house. Oh how he misses the place.

            Everything will end here.

A familiar man went out of the cozy home, carrying a suit case. A woman is following him from the porch steps.

Mom and Dad.

Taehyun is too engrossed with the sight when a car pulled near the house. A man with a blazing orange hair went out of it with a kid tugging along, hands holding tightly his pail of Leggo blocks.

“We’ll be back before dinner.” Taehyun’s dad said and gave his mother a peck on the forehead. The beautiful lady smiled.

            Your father will live now, for he was stripped of special abilities.

Taehyun frowned.

            I guess it’s time for me to say goodbye, you will live a peaceful life Nam Taehyun. You will be blessed and happy. You won’t have to suffer the pain of your visions. Everything will be alright from now on.

And with that, Taehyun felt like the energy was out of him. He is dizzy, everything is painful but bearable. He is just so tired.

In just a second, a second when Taehyun saw a glimpse of the origin standing before him with a gentle smile and that’s when the pale boy realized that it is indeed over. He felt like he is once again alone inside his body.

He tried his best to stop himself from closing his eyes but failed to do so.

But for some odd reason, he is not scared for he knows that everything will be alright now.

 

 

 

 

Hanbin felt that the Origin was now at peace and like a flash he felt energy passed out from him. He closed his eyes, trying to feel his ability.

But there is none.

And he never felt so good, at last; he is now just a normal boy.

The Origin succeeded on taking the powers of their ancestors.

And it also means that he is now living in a timeline that is different from what he used to live before.

But where is Taehyun?

He went outside the room and saw Daesung staring at the portrait of the Origin which was not there before.

“Your friend is safe, if that is what you are going to ask. The origin gave us the privilege to be what we used top except with our powers. Your other friends—we can say that they are alive but living a life far different from before.”

Hanbin felt like crying. His friends, Mino and the others—they are all alive.

“You can now go back in your country—go back in your family.”

“I feel weird.” Hanbin said.

“Of course, you were stripped down of your powers and you must be exhausted. Rest tonight and I’ll bring you in the airport tomorrow.” Daesung smiled. Hanbin didn’t realize that the man looks like an angel when he smiles…until now.

Maybe losing their powers gave them freedom.

And Hanbin can’t wait to experience it.

 

 

 

 

 

Year 1996

The neighborhood was in chaos because of a fatal accident.  A severely broken car was being towed and the sound of an ambulance filled the area.

“The man was under the influence of alcohol but not enough to cause this kind of accident, over speeding when he bumped into an electrical post. Severe head trauma, broken ribs was the cause of his death.We are still trying to see if there is any sign of ”

“We already called the electrical company, the town’s electricity will be back in no time. Do you have the identity of the man?”

The police man nodded, glancing at the piece of PVC material at his hand. “Seungri. Lee Seungri.”

 

 

And from the distance a kid stood, his thumb while staring at the mob of people chattering non-stop.

“Mino! Come back inside!”

And the kid quikly averted his attention on the voice of his father, running back towards their house but not before stopping for a while to get his pail of Lego blocks from the porch step.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author's Note

Happy Holidays everyone! Now, I actually don't know if you can understand what is happening in this story lol (for I also don't understand myself) anyways, next one is the Epilogue already *cue CRIESSS*

I just want to thank everyone who supported this one, I never thought that someone will notice this. too all the 22+ subs THANK YOU.

I am so shamless to say this but, would you guys mind to give me 3 upvotes? <3

 

I've been reading all your comments, and I will try to reply to them all. ALL YOUR COMMENTS GIVES ME MORE INSPIRATIONS SO PLEASE DO NOT BE SHY TO COMMET HEHE. thank u thank u thank u!