Fourteen

Empty Vision

THANK YOU FOR WAITING. AND CONGRATS WINNER FOR EVERYTHING :) WAY TO GO INCLES! 

 

          ..........................................................................................................................

 

Chapter Fourteen

 

Taehyun smiled as he stared at a fluffy teddy bear sitting like a boss in his bed.

“That is for me?”

“Yes, Noona said you will like this.”

The pale boy snuggled to his teddy bear.

“I love it!”

“Good to hear that.”

He rolled on his bed, squealing like a sixteen year old teenager.

Mino smiled at him, the type of smile that is so sincere and will surely make his heart melt.

“Thank you so much.”

“Anytime.”

 

“You need help.” Jinhwan said, his eyes are never leaving the figure that is rolling on the bed with a stuff toy glued on his chest.

“He gave this to me.” Taehyun informed his friend.

Jinhwan rolled his eyes and settled himself on the wooden chair.

“He seems like a good man.”

Taehyun stopped moving.

“Yeah, I guess he is just easily misunderstood by a lot.” He replied.

Jinhwan nodded.

The petite male still remembers how Song Mino helped Taehyun. That night, when he woke up because of Taehyun’s scream; he does not know what to do, he can’t wake up the poor Taehyun. He also got the shock of his life when Mino burst inside their room, trying to wake Taehyun.

The tan male also ordered him to have a close watch with Taehyun. Aparently, he also talked to Jinwoo and said that they should not let Taehyun remove the ring.

Jinhwan recognized the green gem.

A sort of stone, especially made to someone like them. People with special abilities.

An element that can stop or prevent them from using their powers.

Why is Mino stopping Taehyun’s visions?

 

“You see, it is all in our mind.” Ravi said.

Taehyun nodded, hands neatly folded on his lap.

“I’m not much help, but I can tell you the things that I do in order to control my visions.”

Ravi went a step closer towards the other; then he massaged gently the forehead of Taehyun.

“Wow, that’s relaxing.”

“That’s the point, visions comes whenever we are relaxed. Now tell me if you are seeing something okay?” Ravi said as he continues to massage Taehyun’s head.

Taehyun nodded, eyes closed. He breathes in slowly, blanking his mind and trying to focus more on his relaxation.

The forest.

He is in the forest again.

“You must do it.”

Two figures is talking with each other.

“Ravi?” Taehyun called out.

The blue haired boy looked at him with a gentle smile on his face. At the same time, Taehyun already recognizes the other person present.
 

“Mino?!”

 

Taehyun’s eyes snapped open the moment he heard a loud crash on the room. There he saw Mino with his hands on Ravi’s collar. The tan male is pinning the other on the wall.

Taehyun screamed when he saw Mino threw a punch on Ravi’s jaw.

“What do you think you are doing?!” Mino hissed.

“I am just trying to help Taehyun with his ability!” Ravi managed to let out as an answer, even though Mino’s hand is tightened around his neck.

“What you are doing might harm him!”

“MINO!”

The tan male abruptly stopped strangling Ravi.

“Taehyun…”

“Let’s get you outside.” Taehyun said while trying to tug Mino out of the room.

Then he turned to Ravi and let out a silent apology and thanks.

 

“Just what the hell was that?”

Mino winced with Taehyun’s tone.

“Nothing.” He replied.

“NOTHING? NOTHING! YOU FREAKING PUNCH AND STRANGLE RAVI? YOU CALLED THAT NOTHING?!”

“Will you lower down your voice?”

Taehyun nodded and took a deep breath before confronting a certain tan male again.

“Why do you have to do that? He is just helping me! I don’t want to be useless anymore, I want to understand my abilities and he is the only answer.” He said.

Mino just looked at Taehyun.

“He is not the only option.” He said after a few seconds of silence.

“What? Okay, I don’t—”

Taehyun wasn’t able to finish what he about to say as warm lips landed his own.

 

“I don’t want any other man touching you. You are my boyfriend. Only I can touch you.” Mino said as soon as they pull apart from each other.

 

 

“That is ing cheesy dude.” Hanbin said.

Mino groaned.

“I wanna puke to be honest.” Jaejoong said, Hanbin laughed and the two clanked their glass.

Mino groaned again.

“I never imagined the great Song Mino will be jealous!”

“This is so fun.”

“Shut up, both of you.” Mino hissed.

“But dude, isn’t that great? Someone is helping him. You see, even the headmaster can’t help him. Given that Ravi and he possesses the same ability, Taehyun can find answer.” Hanbin said, but the look on his friend made him think that he just said the most offending phrase in the history.

“Mino…”

“I don’t want him to see it okay? I don’t want to him suffer, seeing everything that will happen will cause him more pain.”

Jaejoong and Hanbin looked at Mino. Their face shows nothing but sympathy, they know that Mino and Taehyun’s relationship will not be smooth.

“He can change it you know.”

Mino raised his brow and looked at Jaejoong, his mind clouded with nothing but curiosity.

“Mino, future can change—we can change it if we do something right now. What we can’t change is the past.” Jaejoong added, sipping his beer.

“I second to that! Dude, give Taehyun some credit. Don’t be that kind of boyfriend that is soooo overprotective.” Hanbin said.

Boyfriend. The word echoes through Mino’s mind.

“Boyfriend.” He whispered.

Jaejoong and Hanbim looked at each other before shaking their heads and gulping down their glass of beer.

“He is crazy.” Jaejoong mumbled and their serious topic now no longer in mind.

 

 

Taehyun wanted to hide under the table. He wanted to get away from all the stares of his schoolmates. Apparently, the news of him with Mino spread like wild fire in the whole campus. And they are now the talk of the town. Of all the things he hated and terrified of is—being the main attraction.

Walking in the hallway of the school is a torture, the pale boy had his eyes glued on the ground, his hoodie is on and hands on his pockets.

“Cheer up Taehyun.” He heard Jinwoo said.

“Hyung, they are all staring at me.” He whispered.

“Don’t mind them, after a few days—expect for them to live their lives again.”

“Great, so that means I have to bear with this attention for a while.” Taehyun let out a heavy sigh but managed to look straight on his way, totally ignoring the stares.

The two find their sit on the crowded cafeteria Taehyun grabbed his lunch and so as Jinwoo. Both males talked about their home works and other upcoming activities.

“Exams will be in two weeks.” Jinwoo said, munching his sandwich.

“I don’t want to fail again.” Taehyun sighed.

“Don’t be a pessimist. You just need to memorize stuffs.”

“But there would still be physical exam right?”

Taehyun groaned as Jinwoo nodded his head. What the younger male hates is physical exams. He barely passed his special classes and his powers are still not working properly.

“Everything will be alright Taehyun-ah. Smile.” Jinwoo said.

 

 

 

 

“You are willing to die just for me to see the future?” A deep voiced asked.

“This is my mission. I shall die in your hands, it is my destiny.”

A certain male is frowning, he does not know what to do—he might be cruel sometimes to kill people in order to obtain new powers, but he does it because those people deserve it. The man in front of him, despite his hateful feeling towards the other…he believes that the man is good and killing him would make him a monster.

“No, I won’t do it.” He strongly said.

“You must.”

“No.”

“Or, you prefer Him to die instead of me?”

Silence.

“I don’t want any of you to die. I want Them to die.”

“Sacrifices. You see, my name is written to the people who shall die in this battle.”

The atmosphere is tense, trees hums as the wind blows. The grass is wet and cold against the two pairs of feet.

“With my ability, you will be able to see the future. You will be able to help Him. You will be able to change what is written to be His future. Save him, You must save him for he will be the only one who can stop you.”

 

As the quiet and cold night passes, in the forest lies a lifeless man.

And yet, he is smiling.

 

 


VOTE/SUBSCRIBE/COMMENT :)