Nineteen

Empty Vision

Chapter Nineteen

 

“He seems to be fine, we will transfer him and Minzy in a safer place.” Bom said to Mino and Taehyun. The two barged in her office half an hour ago just to ask for help about Minzy and Hanbin.

“And the vision…” Taehyun started to say, his lover looked at him with concern in his eyes.

“You really wanted to do the lab again?” The red-haired asked.

“I have to try.”

Taehyun looked at the man beside him, he knows that Mino is against the idea of him digging out his ability and trying to see what will happen during the battle. But he has to. He needed to. He is terrified of what he will see, but he is more afraid of not knowing what will happen in the fight. He is aware that visions always changes but, at least he can have an idea of what to look forward.

Bom lead Taehyun to the leather chair, the girl carefully placed the equipment on Taehyun while Mino watched silently. Once their eyes met, Taehyun could feel how Mino is nervous and scared.

“Everything will be alright, I can do this.” Taehyun thought out loud, hoping that Mino can catch it. And when the tan male nodded and smiled at him, he knows that the other got his message.

Bom sooth Taehyun, and soon the male drifted to dream land.

 

Min watched as Taehyun stir on his sleep, and by that he knows that the other is seeing something. He is stopping himself from waking up his lover. He knows that Taehyun really wanted to help, it took him all his power just to let the pale boy to do the laboratory again.

The latter trashed around, arms rising upwards as if he is protecting himself from something.

Bom shook his head towards Mino as the tan male took a step forward towards Taehyun. Mino clench his fist but nodded, he turns away, he can’t bear to see Taehyun like that.

 

Chaos.

Everything is in chaos.

Taehyun watched as his lover dodged the attacks from the members of the ‘X’. He also saw his friends battling with guy’s way older than them.

“Taehyun.” He heard someone called him out. And in the bushes, he saw a man with silver hair.

But he is not the one he saw from his first vision.

“You want to see if you will die huh?” Taehyun gulped.

“Let me tell you the answer, Yes… and so is He.” The man pointed at Mino who is busy fighting. Taehyun’s eyes widens, he felt like he is suffocating.

“But you can do something about it. That is, if you trust me.”

Taehyun can mutter even a word.

“Just let everything to happen, and I will take care of it.” The man smiled and he turned his back away from Taehyun, and the pale boy caught a glimpse of his tattoo on his wrist.

 

 

Mino shut his eyes because he just felt an incredible pain pulsating through the veins of his head. He felt like anytime now, he will explode.

            “Leave everything to me.” Mino grabbed a fistful of the cloth of his shirt as he heard an unfamiliar voice inside his head. He can feel a throbbing pain but he tried to stay calm. He glanced towards Dr. Park Bom and luckily all her attention is on Taehyun.

And as if he is watching a movie, he saw the battle field.

He wanted to think that this is also what Taehyun is seeing as of the moment, and he winced as he saw some of his friends fell on the ground.

And he saw himself fell on the ground, and he was not sure if he is dead or what.

He shook his head, trying to shake the vision off his brain… He tried looking on Taehyun and he can feel himself at ease when he saw the pale boy standing at the farthest part of the clearing.

He is fine, he is alive. Mino thinks.

But as he was feeling alright, he heard the voice again saying Leave everything to me.

He took a deep breathe, trying to figuring out what is happening. He tried to see if he can catch a glimpse of the person’s face with his ability he got nothing. And soon he felt his energy being out of him. He felt like he was being choked.

Whoever the person that is messing inside his head, he must be a one strong telepath since he is stopping him from seeing his face and location.

Mino was being taken out when Dr. Park Bom patted his shoulder, signaling him that Taehyun is already awake. He immediately went beside his lover and asked him if he is alright.

“I’m fine I guess…I just, I just want to have some fresh air.”

Mino frowned, he tried to read Taehyun’s mind trying to see what the younger saw on his vision but he saw nothing. He can’t read it, that’s when he realizes that someone is indeed jinxing everything up.

Mino followed Taehyun to the school’s garden, he stared at every movement of his boyfriend; he might look creepy now but he doesn’t care. He is trying to read every Taehyun’s  movement.

Mino let out a groan; this is why he does not want Taehyun to have a vision about the battle.

Taeyhyun stopped on his tracks and turn towards Mino, his eyes soften as he saw the tan male looking lost. The battle is indeed making Mino out of his mind. His very controlled and reserved boyfriend is now acting strange, and he just want to gather the taller on his arms and whisper nothing but sweet words that will make him calm.

But how can he do that when he himself is going out of his mind also.

“Mino, hug me.” He blurted out.

 The tan male frowned but a genuine smile spread across his lips. He stride towards Taehyun and hugged him tightly. Both of them doesn’t mind if they are almost choking each other.

“How about we take a day off.” Mino whispered against Taehyun’s  hair, he kissed the top of his head and Taehyun let out a smile.

“Let’s just cuddle.” Said the other.

 

The went to Mino’s bedroom, Taehyun jumped on the taller’s bed Mino joined him and they melt in each other’s arms. This is what they wanted—peace. The battle is coming, Taehyun and Mino wanted to spend their time with each other. It may sound dramatic but, both of them just wanted to savor every moment, because what might happen in the battle—they don’t know if they will have another chance to be in each other arms again.

“Hmmm… what shampoo did you use?” Mino said out of the blue.

Taehyun chuckled. “Dara noona gave me this vanilla shampoo. Do you like the smell?”

“I love it.” Mino whispered and crawlied on top of the pale boy and tickled him.

“Yah!—ahahaha! Yah Mino, aish, don’t…. ah! Babe!”

Mino stopped. Babe.

He is not a fan of pet names but when it came out of Taehyun’s mouth, he love’s it. He felt butterflies on his stomach.

Things that only Taehyun could make him feel.

“Babe huh?” He teased the younger.

“Ugh stop it!It just came out!” Taehyun spat back, his cheeks is now color red.

“Repeat it.” Mino demanded.

Taehyun shook his head and covered his mouth.

Mino leaned down against Taehyun’s neck.

“Call me that name again.” He said, Taehyun felt a sudden sensation when Mino’s breathe hits his neck.

Mino repeated what he is doing since he can see that Taehyun is about to give up.

And at last.

“Babe!” Taehyun shouted.

Mino smirked and just before Taehyun can mutter a word the tan male attacked his lips.

 

 

Nam Taehyun stirs on his sleep, while Mino can’t feel himself drip to dream land. The talle just stared at his lover’s face, trying to memorize it.

It is when he was about to hold Taehyun’s hand when he heard that voice again.

“Come out.”

He gathered all his might and went quietly outside the room. He felt the urge to see the person that is talking inside his mind, but he also considers being on guard because whoever he will meet—he is sure that this is a powerful person.

The hallway is dark, the person keeps on sending signals inside his head that he should meet him in the emergency exit.

Minutes later, he saw a man wearing a cap.

“Long time no see…Son.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


THANK U FOR THE 211 SUBS <3 U GUYS R AWESOMEEEEEEE