Fifteen

Empty Vision

Chapter Fifteen

 

“Have you seen Ravi?” Taehyun asked Jinhwan.

Jinhwan shook his head and looked at Seungyoon and Jinwoo who also said no.

“Where is he, it’s been a couple of days.” Taehyun whispered.

“Did you look at him on his dorm room?” Jinwoo asked.

“No.” Taehyun would not risk again, he does not want Mino getting mad at him and worst—hurting Ravi.

“Maybe he is outside, y’ know doing something or he is slacking.” Seungyoon said, he hummed before picking up a fries from his plate.

“Right.”

Taehyun continued eating his sandwich, eyes scanning the crow hoping to catch a glimpse of Ravi or Mino. He wanted to say sorry to the blue-haired man and thank him for giving him some simple tips about his powers. On the other hand, he wanted to see Mino because he misses the tall tan male.

“I wonder where Mino is also.” He whispered, but the rest of his friends heard it and they all let out some cheesy remarks.

“Stop it guys, seriously.” Taehyun said in an annoyed tone.

“Well, you gotta get use to this!” Seungyoon beamed.

 

 

Mino winced the moment he opened his eyes.

“If I were you, I won’t move too quickly. You might not want how it feels.” A smooth voice said.

“Noona.” He whispered.

“You know that you are in big trouble right?” Sandara said in a warning voice, the petite woman had her arms on her chest and she is breathing through her nose, obviously mad at her brother.

“I am aware of that.”

“Mr. Yang will have a word with you tonight, and I suggest you talk to Taehyun.”

Mino groaned.

“Don’t look at me like that Mino. With what you did, it is just a sign that it is already starting.”

“No, it started even before we are born. We are just the one who needed to end it.”

Sandara lowered her head and let out a heavy sigh.

Indeed. The war already started centuries ago, now is the time to end it.

“I don’t have a choice Noona, I have to do it. You know I don’t it to be like that. Do you think I won’t bear it till my last breathe? Do you think what I did won’t haunt me on my dreams? Noona, I have to do it, not only for me and not only for Taehyun—but also for all our kind. Afterall, I am nothing but a weapon right?” Mino added.

“No! You are not a weapon Mino. You are my brother, you are Taehyun’s savior and lover, a good friend. You are powerful person, and you will be the one to save us and all those innocent lives that doesn’t know what really is happening. You are not weapon, keep that in mind.” Sandara said. The tan male looked at her sister who is on the verge of crying.

“I don’t think killing somebody who is innocent will make me a powerful one.”

“Who killed who?”

Mino and Sandara’s eyes widens the moment they heard the voice.

Taehyun stood by the door frame with eyes full of questions.

“Taehyun…” Sandara called out, eyes going back and forth to the said pale boy and back to her brother.

“What do you guys mean…? Don’t tell me…” Taehyun said, eyes now full of tears.

Sandara quietly leaved the room, heading back to her nest where her boyfriend is waiting. She needs a lot of help and she needs to think of a way how to help her brother.

Mino can feel his heart hammering through his chest, he can’t breathe properly. And yes, he is scared.

 Taehyun can feel his mind going to explode. Why I didn’t notice it? Why I didn’t thought of it?

“Taehyun, please listen to me.”

Taehyun took a step back away from Mino.

The tan male took a step forward.

A step backward.

A step forward.

Until Mino grabbed Taehyun’s slim waist and let him sit on the bed. Of course, the other struggled against his boyfriends’ arms but it is useless.

“You killed Ravi.” Taehyun whispered.

          “Why are you crying?”

          “Ravi…”

Mino just looked straight at his lover’s eyes, he himself can’t believe that he still can look at Taehyun that way when is supposed that he should be feeling ashamed of everything.

          “He is found dead on the forest.”

         “That’s not true.”

Taehyun punched Mino, tears still visible.

          Taehyun looked at the scene, school personnel’s are checking every detail of the place. He feels like his knees are about to buckle up when he saw a figure on the ground—white clothe covering it. He looked around the forest, grass cold against his shoes. Fog can be seen.

          That’s when it hit him.

“I saw it, in my dream. A vision. How come I didn’t know…why?” Taehyun cried and cried and Mino’s heart was shattered into pieces.

“I’m sorry.” Is all Mino managed to say.

“Why?” Taehyun asked again.

“I have to, he wants it to happen. It is for you and for all of us.”

“I don’t understand.”  

“I can say the same.” There is bitterness in Mino’s voice, Taehyun can’t helped but to look at the man with worried eyes. He is still his Mino after all. He needed to know why Mino did it.

“You see, I am a stealer. I kill a person with a special ability then I can have their powers. Ravi knows that, actually all your friends knows that—I am quite surprised they didn’t tell you about it.”

Silence, Taehyun waited for Mino to continue his talk.

“Ravi wanted me to kill him in order for me to see the future also. And to teach you and guide you. He said things about Him being the sacrifice. Taehyun, there are things outside that is going to kill all of us. People with special abilities. There is war. And they said, both of us will play a very big part on it.”

 

Taehyun feels like he have been holding his breath for so long that he is gasping for air.

Nothing makes sense.

Why do I feel like, everything won’t be good for me and Mino?