Chapter 24 explanation

Empty Vision

So, I guess a lot of you are confused about what happened during CHAPTER 24. I have to post some clarifications before I go on with the Epilogue.

Now let me explain J

 

                The Origin can control the time, he is the beginning hence the title ‘Origin’. All the special abilities came from him. He gave out portions of his abilities to his trusted allies except his anility to control time; but some of them abused it and even stabbed him from behind. Junsu, for example.

From CHAPTER 23 it was mentioned how Junsu tried to steal the Origin’s power to control time thru poisoning him so he well be weak and at last Junsu can kill him—Junsu is a stealer, once he kills someone with special abilities then the powers of that someone was all his.

But the Origin came to know that he was poisoned by Junsu and before Junsu can kill him—he killed himself.

And by the way. All mentioned during CHAPTER 23 that the one who helped to poison the Origin was Taehyun’s father but he felt sorry and repented and promised that someone from his family will help the Origin to get things right. And that is Taehyun.

Basically, all the first prophecy about Taehyun dying etc, was being disregard. Take note guys, prophecy can change. Mino and Taehyun decided not to be a victim (well, Mino and the others died but…) The two decided to change the course of their future—and that leads them to this

…death and rebirth.

 

Okay, now CHAPTER 24:

The Origin turned back the time but he needed a physical body, and then there’s Taehyun on the rescue! The two of then went back during the early 1900’s in one body. Taehyun’s nody and that’s when they saw the 1900’s version of Junsu. And The Origin killed Junsu (well, just to avoid any further conflicts—just making sure *I know I know its hars I just killed Junsu in this story lol*) Killing Junsu means everything that happened in the Academy, the war and the ‘X’; they’re all gone, erased from the timeline. Now it might nt be mentioned in the chapter but since I mentioned I guess on CHAPTER 22/23 that the Origin’s plan is to keep all his powers unto himself only so that no other humans will suffer having special abilities.

It is mentioned in CHAPTER 24 that they (Origin and Taehyun) traveled not only during the early 1900’s but to numerous years and the reason could be The Origin took every special abilities he gave to his trusted allies (and maybe kill more people who will just cause nothing but harm to others)

And now 1996.

They arrived at Taehyun’s old house, saw that his father’s alive and that means that they already changed the timeline. They succeeded.

One big mistake I made in this fanfiction was—I never took note of dates etc at all! Anyways, okay year 1996—(p.s I used Taehyun and Mino’s real birthdates on this story) so I don’t know if you guys saw it but the part “Taehyun is too engrossed with the sight when a car pulled near the house. A man with a blazing orange hair went out of it with a kid tugging along, hands holding tightly his pail of Leggo blocks. Then before the chapter ends;And from the distance a kid stood, his thumb while staring at the mob of people chattering non-stop.

“Mino! Come back inside!”

And the kid quikly averted his attention on the voice of his father, running back towards their house but not before stopping for a while to get his pail of Lego blocks from the porch step.

 

 

Yup, that is Song Mino—6 yrs old Song Mino. Living in the same neighborhood with the Nam’s

And yes, the same neighborhood where Seungri—the Origin ‘died’. It is obvious that the 1996 in this chapter is the NEW 1996, given that Mino’s with his father—living peacefully, a result of the Origin’s doing during his and Taehyun’s first time travel during the 1900’s.

And we can all assume that the night the Origin died was actually the night when Taehyun and the Origin parted ways (uhmmm I dunno if get it) The moment The Origin gathered enough chakra to form his own body, he separated himself from Taehyun. And that’s when he decided to ‘die’. So, that car crash is not an accident? No.

That’s why he died in Mino and Taehyun’s neighborhood because that was the last place Taehyun and the Origin went.

 

 

 

Just comment down if you still have some questions, I don’t even know if I explained it thoroughly. I tried my best lol.

Thank you for supporting this fanfic, I’m now working on the epilogue. Thank you. Thank you.

 

And if you guys want, go join FanFic fest for Namsong! you can check out the details @namsongfictions (twitter) LET US ALL SPREAD NAMSONG FEELS.