Four

Empty Vision

Chapter Four

 

A Monster.

That is the word the usually receives not only from other people that is a stranger to him but mostly from his parents, his biological Parents. All he wanted is love and understanding; he does not want any wealth or material things. And everything was given to him except his most desired loving family.

They kick him out as soon as he turned thirteen. He walked in the streets, alone and torn apart. It took him days before he found the courage to rise up again and get a job. He found one, and his boss is kind enough to let him stay in the small store.

Just as everything is turning right for him,

Song Mino was once again ruined, all because of his powers.

And that is the time when he was discovered by woman named Mrs. Park.

 

The old lady dressed him, gave him shelter and food—and above all Mrs. Park gave the young Mino the love and understanding he dreams of. He was also being pampered by his new older sister named Sandara. And he never felt so welcomed in his life.

It was his first year with the Park Family when he discovered that the family who adopted him is also special. They are like him.

         You are not a monster Mino. What you have is a gift. You are a gift.

His adopted family is now the one who is giving him strength. They are the one who changes him and gave him confidence.

And that is, until he came to the Academy.

          He is too powerful. We need him to be placed in a different cluster. We can’t afford someone to be injured.

         Mr. Yang, he is indeed strong at the same time he is only a kid! And a reminder, this academy is built for someone like him. Teach him how to control his power. That is your goal right?

 

He was being judged all over the campus. Being the only class six from the students, others is jealous and afraid of him. Rumors were spread around that Mrs. Park adopted him after he killed his mother and father. But then, Mrs. Park or his mom as what the older lady wanted Mino call her never fail to tell the boy to ignore his classmates and just focus on learning how to control his powers.

His life in Academy is never easy; he is glad and thankful that at least, Sandara is there to comfort him. But he made sure that the she will not be meddled in his bad image.

Mrs. Park rarely goes to his Academy even though she is one of the holders of the school. Sandara is not also verbal with the fact that she is the daughter of Mrs. Park. Maybe that’s why everyone will be shocked to know that Mino and Sandara is close.

 

Mino would rather let the others think that he is no one to his precious sister than having her in pain because of all the judgmental creatures in the academy.

He pledged that he will not let Mrs. Park and Sandara to be in pain. He will do his best to learn how to control his self and will protect the two.

 

He can’t think straight.

He is running.

He can’t find his sister.

And he is mad at himself for not looking after her. And amidst the chaos happening around the academy, he run and run…

And he felt like dying when he saw his sister in the floor and a telepath slowly approaching her. For the first time, the class six’ boy does now know what to do. And before he was able to go and attack the telepath, he watch as a boy with a fair skin and cat like eyes sprang towards the intruder and killed it.

He remembers him.

The weakling, as what the other called the boy.

Nam Taehyun.

 

 

 

 

 

“You need to rest; the headmaster already sent a letter to our parents. They will let us go home until the academy is safe and in a good shape again.”

“Thank you Jinwoo-hyung.”

Taehyun looked around him and saw dozen of injured students. He is also saw Jinhwan treating a little girl who had a broken leg.

“How’s Seungyoon-hyung?” The younger asked.

“He is fine; he is actually packing all our clothes. Are you thirsty? You want me to get water for you? Or yogurts drink?” The doe-eyed boy answered and asked at the same time.

Jinwoo never felt so scared in his life until he saw how one of his friends was attacked.

“Yes please.”

Jinwoo nod and walked towards where the drinks can be brought.

As soon as his hyung left, Taehyun is shaking. Memories flooded back on his mind as if it happens minutes ago…where in fact it happened almost three days ago. Yes, he slept for two days.

He killed somebody.

Killed.

He is now a Killer.

 

“Taehyun?” A soft voice called the shaking boy.

“Noona…” Taehyun whispered, not looking at his savior—but at the same time the one he saves.

“Taehyun, shhhhh… everything is going to be alright.” Sandara sat beside Taehyun as she hugs the boy and whispered comforting words and tried to stop Taehyun from crying.

“I killed him noona. I killed somebody.”

The boy kept repeating those words, and it stabs him every time he will say it. Taehyun thought that this torture is just right for a killer like him.

“Stop it Taehyun, if you didn’t kill him, he will kill more innocent people. He could have killed me. Do you want that?”

The angel like girl felt responsible for the trauma Taehyun is undergoing.

“But…but, I killed him. I never meant to kill somebody noona. All I just want is to protect my friends and to save you.” Taehyun said with a shaky voice.

“I know. We know, and we are thankful for what you did Taehyun. Thank You for saving me. Thank you.” She whispered and kissed Taehyun’s forehead.

 

 

Mino watched as his sister comforts the boy named Taehyun.

And maybe he could talk to the boy some other time to say thank you.

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Nam decided to talk to the headmaster of the academy. Good thing the man visited Taehyun to check if the boy is doing well already. But Taehyun is getting worse as day passes. The mother would hear his first son’s cry and scream everynight. She had to send Donghyun to her parents because the kid can’t help but to ask what is wrong to his hyung.

She would hug Taehyun to sleep and would always sing a lullaby to him.

But even her soothing voice can’t make the nightmares go away.

 

She sent a request to Mr. Yang, the Academy’s head master to help her son. And the man is willing to help, he sent a psychologist to talk to Taehyun. And Mrs. Nam can see the changes in his son, he was eating again and talking to her. But still, the nightmares won’t go away.

 

 

 

 

 

Everything is not going well with Taehyun.

He kept on seeing dead bodies.

And the poor boy does not know if it is from the night the Academt was attacked or it is a premonition.

 

Too much for seeing the future and being left out in the present without understanding the past.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS! YOU ARE GIVING ME THE CONFIDENCE TO WRITE MORE HIHIHIHI <3 <3 <3

and a happy bday to my UB yifan T-T

and #2000DAYSWITH2NE1

Namsong shippers i sarang u all!