Eleven

Empty Vision

Chapter Eleven

 

If there is one thing Nam Taehyun wanted to do as of the moment that is to bury himself six feet under the ground.

He looked around him, noticing the menacing stares of his other classmates, but there is also some who is giving him a smile.

Then suddenly he remembers what happened five hours ago.

       

          They looked into each other’s eyes, Taehyun’s cheeks is so red that it could make a tomato jealous. And surprisingly, Mino is in the same situation.

“I didn’t…” Taehyun does not know what to say.

And Mino stood up and helped the younger from the ground. No words came out from the tan male.

Everyone stopped fighting with each other and watched what was about to happen between Mino and Taehyun, excitement and tension lingers in the air.

“Nam, don’t do that when you are in an actual battle. Who know’s how will your enemy react.” And with that, Song Mino turned his back and walked away from Taehyun.

 

He never wanted to punch himself until now.

“That’s it; I am really leaving this school and live in a faraway land with my family.” Taehyun said while slapping his forehead.

“Stop being over dramatic Taehyun and look at the brighter side. The head master has given you a high grade since you won against Mino!” Seungyoon cheered.

“Is his lips soft?” Jinwoo asked and earning a glare from his boyfriend.

“Is he your first kiss?” Jinhwan asked that made Taehyun choked on his own saliva.

“oh oh oh! So he is indeed you first kiss.” Seungyoon said while dancing around.

“OH! My brother is soooo lucky that he is Taehyun’s first kiss!” Sandara chirped in, the four guys almost got the shock of their lives.

“Babe calm down.” Jaejoong—the boyfriend of the small but terrible Sandara said. The man with a pale skin waves at the group of men who is bickering because of a certain topic called ‘first kiss’.

“Seriously guys, you are such a good friend.” The words are full of sarcastic feels and his friends can’t help but to laugh.

“Let me call you Almighty Taehyun from now on.  It is not every day that we can see Mino being tamed.”

And all Taehyun could do is to roll his eyes with the sound of friend’s laughter filling up the whole room.

 

 

 

Mino groaned in frustration as he trashed around his bed.

He can’t take out on his mind how the younger’s lips lingers on his own, and the thing is—he felt like he won in a lottery.

Or maybe more than that.

“Bull.” Mino hissed under his breathe. For the past hours, he have done nothing but to throw profanities around his room.

“Seriously, what does you wall have ever done to you and your cussing it like there is no tomorrow.” A smooth voice asked, and Mino felt a person plopped down beside him.
 

“Love problems?” His friend asked.

“I don’t know.” He answered.

“What is this? The genius Song Mino is answering me at last the words ‘I don’t know?’ I thought I will die not hearing those words from you.”

“Hanbin…” Mino warned but the other just continues laughing like a crazy man. The older shook his head before his palm landed on the younger’s head.

“What the? That hurts!” Hanbin shouted in Mino’s face.

“Good, because I intend it to be like that.” The tan male simply answered.

Hanbin glared at him but shrugged the idea of strangling his dear friend for he knows that Mino is going out of his mind right now.

Tsk. Love. Hanbin whispered inside his mind.

“Dude, loosen up. You are thinking too much when the answer is like 1 plus 1.”

Mino looked at Hanbin as if his friend has grown another head.

“Don’t make me punch you Song Mino.”

“Punch me then, maybe I will understand what is happening.”

Silence.

“I know you know what is happening. You are just blindfolding yourself.” Hanbin said.

“I know what is happening. But I don’t understand it, or what should I do about it.”

Mino groaned as he stood up from the best and walks towards his mini fridge. Hanbin watched his every move carefully as if anytime, Mino will collapse or something. The taller grabbed a bottle of mineral water and gulped it down. The coldness of the water lingers in his throat and he felt it flowing through his lungs. He shivered.

The water helped him to wake up, or at least be aware of what he should do. It is then that he realized how he deprived himself with food and water. He is just too busy thinking about everything that he forgot to feed himself or take care of himself.

Mino let out a chuckle.

And Hanbin’s eyebrow squinted. “Crazy, you are going crazy dude.”

Song Mino smiled.

Yes, I am going crazy. Thank you Nam Taehyun.

 

 

 

 

“Run faster Taehyun! Run! Put some energy young man!” Mr. Lee, the physical education professor shouted towards the young boy who is struggling to ran as fast as he can despite the feeling of lying down instead in the ground.

Taehyun have recited all kinds of cuss inside his head, he grips the towel in his hands with every step he made. He is panting hard and let out a silent prayer as he felt like collapsing already.

 “Okay, breaktime!” The professor announced, and the younger almost threw his fist up in the air.

The headmaster ordered all the teachers to train Taehyun in terms of physical capability. The boy is thankful as the elders let him take a rest from training for his psychic ability, heaven knows how much all those sessions gave him a headache.

He gulped down the whole bottle of water and felt like being charged again.

And there, from the corner of his eyes… he saw Mino seating in the bench with a book in his hand. Taehyun let out a shaky breathe before concentrating on other things.

But hell, he can’t. His head keeps on turning from where Mino is. And his eyes can’t help but to linger on the figure who is reading his book as if it is the most important thing to do in life.

“Damn it.” Taehyun hissed under his breathe.

“Taehyun? Are you alright? You are looking red? Do you have a fever, okay…? I guess you are tired already. Go back to your room and take a rest we can continue your training next week.” Mr. Lee said with a warm smile, the man is really concern about the well-being of Taehyun, after all—the kid will play an important role in the future.

Taehyun nodded before sprinting towards the locker room.

He pressed down the codes on his locker and gently took his extra t-shirts before putting them neatly in his bag.

“I find it creepy when people stare at me.”

“HOLY !”

Taehyun almost fell on the floor good thing the new comer is fast enough to hold the startled one. Seems like all the people around him developed a habit of shocking him, his stuffs is all scattered in the ground, but Taehyun is not concerned anymore.

His eyes are focused on who is the reason why his heart would always beat erratically. Taehyun does not know what to do or what to say, there is a pregnant silence between the two male but surprisingly—the odd atmosphere was nor replaced by a calm one.

 Staring at each other’s eyes, Taehyun can’t help but to drown into those dark eyes. Mino is so perfect in the eyes of Nam Taehyun. The younger does not care anymore on what the other people thinks of the certain male; he does not care on whatever power Mino has. Hell, Nam Taehyun is into a deep spell for Mino that he won’t mind to be killed by the said male. He will accept it all, he is crazy.

Love does weird things to people.

Taehyun is sure of that.

“You need to work on your stamina; I can see you are having a hard time running fast. And from the field exam, you throw punches like a girl.” Mino said, breaking the evident silence between them.

“Oh.” Was all Taehyun could say.

“Oh, yes. If you don’t work hard, you will die.”

Taehyun gulped.

“Are the professor’s not teaching you the right way to punch and defend yourself? I heard from my noona that you are now on special classes.” The taller observed the pale boy, unknowing—he let out a smile as he saw Taehyun staring at him with his cat-like eyes wide open.

“Uhmm, no… I mean, uh…the teachers are teaching me well, it’s just that I can’t do it properly. I guess I won’t even finish schooling here. Bet they would kick me out next year” Taehyun let out a heavy sigh.

Mino’s raised a brow.

“Mr. Yang is really kind and patient, but you know, everything has an end. And soon, he will realize that investing some efforts and time to me is such a waste.”

“You think so?” Mino asked, voice quivering because of anger. The older does not know why, but seeing Taehyun doubting himself is one of the painful thing he felt and saw.

“It’s a fact.” Taehyun firmly answered.

Silence.

“Can’t you see? My abilities won’t work right! I can’t even see what will happen tomorrow. What I keep seeing are my friends dying and I can’t even do a thing about it!”

All the frustrations, sadness and anger inside Taehyun seemed to explode; the younger is also shocked with the volume and tone of his voice. But Mino kept his passive expression, but his eyes is full of hurt.

Taehyun felt his cheeks getting wet, tears. He chuckled while looking at the ground. He felt pathetic.

Ugh, crying in front of Song Mino. Nice Nam Taehyun. Very Nice.  Taehyun said to himself at the depths of his brain.

And he gasped as he felt strong arms encircling around him.

“Shhh, you’ve gone through a lot this year. I am sorry, I am so sorry I can’t protect from your visions.” Mino whispered, he himself feels like crying.

Taehyun’s eyes are as wide as a saucer, but he found his arms gathering Mino close to his body. And both of them whispered nothing but comfort to each other.

 Mino’s lips landed the smooth forehead of Taehyun, and the latter just felt like he is going to collapse.

Is this really happening?

The feeling of Mino’s warm hands soothing him is enough for Taehyun to go on with life and face all the things that will happen to them.

This better be not a dream.

He leaned towards Mino, feeling the other’s warmth. Chest to chest, they can feel the heartbeats of each other.

Please, don’t let go of me.

Mino continues to pat the back of the shorter; the tan male wanted nothing but to comfort Taehyun. And with what he is doing, he felt his own self floating and stress leaving him.

All this days, all the stress and tiredness he is feeling—he wondered how he can free himself from it.

And Mino just smiled for he discovered the answer already.

He is losing his sanity over Taehyun, but at the same the certain young boy is also his medicine.

“Mino?” Taehyun called out in a gentle tone.

They looked at each other’s eyes with a smile on their lips. Taehyun have never seen this side of Mino, except when he was in trouble during the experiment. But now, the Song Mino in front of him… is very different.

Different in a good way.

Taehyun does not know if this is the real Mino, but if it is, he is indeed grateful because at last, he was able to see who Mino is.

Mino didn’t reply, instead he hug the younger tighter, gathering him in his strong arms as if it is his most treasured possession.  

Silence.

After a few minutes, Mino pulled back to stare at Taehyun’s face.

And Mino notice how Taehyun’s face glows.

The taller took a deep breath as he felt himself loosen up.

Mino eye trailed over the details of Taehyun’s breathtaking face.

His eyes, that can look at you in a gentle way. His nose, Mino smiled in his mind as he thinks how cute Taehyun’s nose is. His eyebrows, the perfect eyebrows he has ever seen.

And at last, the lips. Those luscious lips, and there he remembers the first time his own touches it.

He smiled, and there his goal is to feel it like. It’s softness and all, and there—Mino is addicted with Taehyun’s lips. And he wouldn’t mind being overdose by it.

Mino stared at Taehyun’s lips while his own.

It is like a magnet.

And before he knows it, he lunged in forwards, kissing those soft lips he has been fantasizing.

 

Taehyun’s eyes widens, but soon he felt himself responding in the kiss.

And no words can express how both of them are feeling as of the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

A late greeting for Winner; CONGRATS FOR WINNING IN MAMA! <3

And of course, a big rounf of applause for Incles for all the hardwork.

 

AS FOR THIS UPDATE.

FLUFF.

FLUFF EVERYWHERE.

I think I should give you some fluffyness before the drama part. LOL

-the calm before the storm-