Six

Empty Vision

Chapter Six

 

Jinhwan grabbed Taehyun from the floor before heading out to the window and sliding it open as they climb on the rooftop. While Jinwoo and Seungyoon rushed downstairs and saw five men wearing black, and they are assuming that they are one of the people who attacked the Academy.

 

“Mrs. Nam!” Jinwoo screamed as he saw the lady on the floor, eyes wide open and with a slight cut on her knees because of the pieces of broken glasses on the ground. The doe eyed boy came to aid the mother of Taehyun and he immediately calmed her down with his ability and told her to run upstairs.

Seungyoon is trying to put up a fight against the men in black clothes. But he knows that he will never defeat them, he can just read minds, and he is not yet on the level that he can control those minds already. After all, he is just a class three telepath.  He hated being a telepath; he hates to read minds and to control it. But as of this moment, how he wishes that he can already control minds and maybe he could survive after this.

Only a miracle can save them.

Seungyoon saw a couple of men charge towards them.

He looked at his lover’s eyes, as if it is their last.

         I love you  Says Jinwoo inside his mind, aware that his boyfriend will be reading it.

Seungyoon smiled, and gained some courage.

He charged towards his opponent, reading their minds for their next move.

They can make it.

Seungyoon knows it.

Somehow.

 

 

Taehyun can feel his body going numb, he holds his mother tightly as they tried to escape and get away from their house. He got himself injured as they jumped from the roof. Good thing he is with Jinhwan, and his friend quickly healed him.

Endless running.

They all didn’t dare to look back, afraid that the members of ‘The X’ are right behind them. Running is their only option, and Taehyun can’t help but to feel responsible to whatever will happen to Jinwoo and Seungyoon. He tried all the things he learned in the academy for the past months, all the tips in order to improve his ability. He just wished that he can see what will happen to him and to his friends.

He tried to focus on his inner self. Trying to see any vision, his mind working on itself as his body is on adrenaline rush and trying to run as fast as he can.

He saw nothing but darkness.

An Empty Vision.

 

 

 

 

 

Mino Watched as one of his school mate, whose name is Seungyoon as the boy fought with the members of ‘The X’. The tan boy can’t help but to shook his head, analyzing the fighting abilities of Seungyoon. He also watched the pale boy, with the ability to control mind helped the other with the combat.

And obviously, aside from Seungyoon and Jinwoo being outnumbered, they are on the losing side. Or to put it simply, his dear school mates are on the weaker side.

Mino tsked as he approaches slowly the Nam residence.

His mother, Mrs. Park—ordered him to save the boy named Taehyun.

He remembered the boy as he is also the one who saves his sister, and he is not that heartless as what other think of him. He gladly accepts and went as fast as he can to the house of Nam Taehyun. With the back of his mind saying, he might not be able to make it.

 

And not that he would let it to happen.

 

He slowly raises his palm in the sky.

       And a strike of lighting can be seen. Loud bang of Thunder can be heard.

He smirked.

He left palm is facing towards the concrete floor.

      And the ground shook wildly

His eyes hardened.

His mind is all focused on the five black figures in the house.

      And the intruders fell on the ground, hands clutching hard on their head as they cry like they are dying.

 

Mino bid them goodbye in low and sadistic tone.

       The five men were suddenly swallowed by the ground.

 

 

Seungyoon and Jinwoo thought that they are going to die. There is no chance already that they are going to win against their opponents. Seungyoon is tired already, he can’t properly think anymore. While Jinwoo feels like he can’t handle all the emotions around him, he can feel his boyfriend being terrified. And he just knew it, this is it. This is the end.

Both of them are silently reciting a prayer inside their minds as they fought with ‘The X’.

One final look at each other, the lovers are ready to die.

And as if they are in a movie, and is part of the protagonist…their death was halt.

Their eyes widens as they watched marvelous things occurred.

They watched as their enemies fell down on the floor and soon, were being swallowed by the ground. Jinwoo and Seungyoon thought they heard the cries from hell.

And in a matter of seconds, the ground closes and the dark surroundings turned back to normal as if nothing happens.

Then, their jaw drops as they watch a certain tan male walked inside the house with a smug smile plastered in his face.

“Just in time.” Mino said.

And for the second time, Jinwoo fainted… face flat in the floor with his boyfriend gaping.

 

 

Taehyun, his mother and Jinhwan was stopped by a car as they are about to cross the street. Their body felt like it was being electrified as they though that ‘The X’ have finally came after them. Taehyun and Jinhwan can’t help but to what happened to their friends, Seungyoon and Jinwoo.

 

But as soon as the car’s door opens, and saw the person who came out of it… they felt like they are going to cry because of happiness.

 

“Noona!” Taehyun and Jinhwan screamed in joy.

 

 

 

 

There is a thick tension and awkwardness in the air and Taehyun felt like puking.

His eyes gazes to his friends, to his Sandara noona and to person who is standing beside the window—far away from where they are and as if he is afraid to have an interaction with them.

Song Mino.

Then his attention was turned to his mother, who is laughing and having a chat with no other than Mrs. Park. Taehyun and his friends found out that Mino was adopted by Sandara’s mother, and that makes him their noona’s brother.

“So, Mr. Yang will be here in an hour.” Sandara broke out the silence, not minding the laughter of her mom and Taehyun’s mom in the kitchen.

“Thank you noona, for saving us. We owe you and your family our lives.” Taehyun said as he squeezed a little the small lady’s hand.

“You save mine, so no worries. And I look at you already as my brother. And good thing we made it before something really bad happens to you guys.”

Taehyun smiled.

And he is feeling great despite all that is happening to him. It took time for him to get over with killing somebody, the guilt and trauma was now replaced with pride. He is happy, at least he have done something great. Maybe he is not that weak after all, he have saves someone.

But the doubt is still there.

Maybe it is just luck.

Maybe he lived through the night that the Academy was attacked because of luck.

And maybe it was also luck that he is still alive with his mom and friends tonight despite another attack from ‘The X’.

 

And Taehyun pray that luck will always be on their side, because sure enough, this is just the start of everything.

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

Vote/Comment/Subscribe

Another Update for you guys! I'm inspired all because of your comments!

And today is my last day of vacation, but I promise that I will still do my best in this Fanfic. Tho, I might not be able to update ALWAYS. But pls be patient :)

Share this story to your namsong/incles chingus!
Thank you.

Wo ai ni!