Update on Sequel and New One Shot!

Black Pearl

Hi everyone! I deeply apologize for not writing more often. I've been very lacking on here, to the point where I've even stopped reading fanfics! >~< To be honest, I only just began writing the sequel to Black Pearl yesterday, when I meant to start it over a month ago. I haven't made the time to write and I signed up for an AP art class, which has become the worst decision of my life because I'm also procrastinating on that, too! DX

Anyway, I've gotten to about chapter 10 with editing this story and I'm already quite content with the improvements I made. I'm going to try and hurry through the editing, and hopefully as I near chapter 15 I can focus more on simply rereading the story. I just hope you all continue to be patient with me as I continue to try and write often.

 

 

Now onto another note.

As a result of EXO's incredibly hot choreo to Artificial Love, I have become motivated to write out a one shot that I've had planned for a while now. I say "planned" but I only just thought of the title like thirty minutes before typing this out so basically.... I know how the is generally going to happen and that's it...... .-. Yeah.....

ANYWAY. This is another Baekyeol one shot and it's in the same SpeedwayAU as before! The storyline is completely different though, and I hope you guys will take a look at it! The description and link is below! I'm hoping to have it written and published soon! (and some of you may know, my definition of soon is like 3 weeks... DX)

 

False Advertisement: When Park Chanyeol’s vision of “Rent a Ride” is a little more innocent compared to that of the sinful Byun Baekhyun, and the night escalates into something other than a few laps around the racetrack.