A Thank you message-slash-There was an uneven number of chapters so lets make it forty...

Black Pearl

 

 

 

 

Alrighty, guys. So, I think you hear enough from me at the end of chapters, as it is, but I really feel the need to write this to you beautiful, kind souls.

I really, sincerely want to thank you all so much. I don’t know if any of you guys have stayed with me from the beginning, but I want to thank you the most, if you have. I’m sure you can all tell how rough this fanfic is, from beginning to end. The changes in my writing skill have been pretty obvious, with the first chapter nearing 1,500 words and my longest chapter being somewhere over 10,000. Like, wow.

I’m not the best writer, I know. I at updating consistently and I go all over the place. I didn’t think this through has well as I could have and I added and left out things that I really shouldn’t have. I even forgot about Sehun’s hair, for Christ’s sake. That’s one thing that I was excited about in the very start.

Anyway, my heart literally grows warm with each subscriber, comment or upvote, and I couldn’t be happier to have finished this. I’m really good at stopping stories halfway, you know. ;)

I don’t know how many of you like this idea, but I have said before that I will be writing a sequel. You don’t have to read it, which is why the previous chapter is also titled as an Epilogue, for those who want to end it here. That’s fine by me. I probably wouldn’t read the sequel if I were in your position.

I have other stories in mind, but there are one or two that really stick out to me. Other than this one, I have a separate powers!au, with a similar, but more well thought out plot-line, haha… I also want to write a Kaisoo story that I’ve been planning out for a long time. That’s a highschool!au, with a nerd/jock sort of relationship, with a slight sort of twist.

These two have been on my mind a lot, and on top of that, I still have to write More Than You Think, which I don’t know if I’ll get to. If anything, I’ll write this HunHan one-shot to begin with, but I’m not sure if I want to take a break from this story’s sequel or not.

Oh! And big point! I think I may write out the entire sequel before posting it. I’ve never done this before, but I feel that it may lessen the chance of errors in plot and things like that. I don’t know when I’d update next if it comes to that, but I want to try.

I hope you guys continue reading the things I post. From now on, I’m hoping my pieces just keeping getting better and better. For now, I think that’s really all that I wanted to say. Just to fill you in on the thoughts that have been plaguing my mind, lol. I’m thinking hard on this, for real, so I hope you guys can bear with me. I love you all for even daring to subscribe and read the that this story was in the beginning. I couldn’t even get past chapter 6, and I’m the one who wrote it! >~<

But yeah, I think that’s all I have on this story. I just wanted to thank you all so much and rant because I have no friends~~~~ Like legit I’m having serious issues but let’s not talk about that!

INSTEAD! I saw exo….. ///^-^/// It was so great. My life is complete. Sadly, I only had balcony seats, but at least I know that they’re alive now, and not some figment of our imaginations~ Ha…

Also, last thing. I’m reading a book called Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and it’s like a really good book that deals with book obsessions and anxiety when facing college and things like that. The pink cover is deceiving, but it’s a VERY good book that I definitely suggest. And the Jewel by Amy Ewing is great, too, but that’s a whole other thing.

ANYWAY, that’s all guys. I love you. Remember that. Thank you all so much. I wish I could bake you cookies but you’d probably die because I can’t cook. X0 Have a wonderful day, week, month, year, life!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3