I missed you …

Journey of love

Chapter 9

I missed you …

 “Why are you back,So Min? You never left my heart but hearing you becoming engaged … can I do something about it? Will be even worth it if I fight the engagement or perhaps kill the guy?”

 Hyun Joong’S mind was running havoc after hearing the news that So Min is engaged … he purposely stayed away from her for the past few days and avoided seeing even Kim Bum although he knows that he has been visiting So Min almost everyday.

 

Ring! Ring!

 

So Min: Hello Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong: Meet me at Starbucks at 4’o clock this afternoon.

So Min: Ok will be there.

 

So Min got so excited and started dancing … what should I wear? I need to take a bath … I cant believe I missed him after not seeing him for the past days and after the graduation … wheee … I will go tel Min-Ah!

 

So Min: Hello Min-Ah, Hyun Joong just called and we are meeting at Starbucks later at 4pm … I’m so excited and so happy …

Min-Ah: I know you are… do you remember what happened last when you were both there … hehehe … make sure you chew some gum and don’t drink coffee hehehe …

So Min: Ya! Stop saying that … wheeee … Ouch! Ouch! My head hurts!

Min-Ah: So Min! So Min! hello? Hello?

 

So Min was not able to answer cause she dropped her phone and held her throbbing head … No … This can’t be I’m meeting Hyun Joong in awhile … NOOOO! Then everything went blank.

 

Suddenly Kim Bum went crashing thru her bedroom … he carried So Min and brought her immediately to the hospital.

 

Min-Ah: Thanks Kim Bum for rushing and bringing her to the hospital. I did’nt know who else to call. So Min’s parents are still in Europe ..and and …

 

Kim Bum hugged her … yes they are a couple now… So Min fixed them up on a date and that’s why Kim Bum was always at So Min’s house cause he was courting Min-Ah then.

 “Shhhh it’s ok now love. She is ok. The doctor said she is stable. Her migraine was triggered by something … So Min can’t be too excited or too emotional cause her brain is still recovering from the treatments … ” Kim Bum said while holding Min-Ah tight. He must admit he was also so scared when Min-Ah called.

 “ Ommo … I forgot … So Min was excited cause she is meeting Hyun Joong at Starbucks at 4pm!!!” They both looked at the watch … it’s already 9PM.

 Kim Bum tried calling Hyun Joong but his line is off. He called Hyun Joong’s house but the butler said he is not there.

 “Where the hell are you Hyun Joong!” 

 

AT THE COFFEE SHOP…

 “Sir? … Sir? We are already closing … ” the waiter said.

 

Hyun Joong stood up without any expression on his face … he walked out of the Coffee shop … He left the flowers, the big teddy bear that has a banner that says “ I love you, please be mine!”  and the heart shaped diamond necklace … and he did not look back ….

 

BACK AT THE HOSPITAL…

 

“Why are you not answering Hyun Joong!!! ” So Min was in her hospital bed. She was getting restless and agitated … So Min knows and feels in her heart that Hyun Joong waited for her…  “Please , please answer your phone”

 

Ring … Ring … and then …

 

“ he – hello?” 

 

“ Hyun Joong? Is that you? I’m here at Parang Hospital … please come , I’m at room 80  … ” the line was cut … Hyun Joong’s phone went dead …

 

“I wonder who that was … that Mister left his phone and all of these things here…” the waiter said. He gathered all of it and saw the name “ So Min” …  “She is one lucky lady …”.. the waiter brought all of the stuff to the front desk for safe keeping.

 

So Min was waiting for Hyun Joong to come that night but he never came.

 

IN THE MALL…

So Min and Min-Ah were out shopping …

“ So he did not come visit you in the hospital?” Min-Ah asked.

“No he did’nt … I told him where I was …” So Min sadly said.

“ Hey is that Hyun Joong over there?” Min-Ah pointed.

 

So Min looked closely. He saw Hyun Joong and he had his arm around two girls … he was smiling while the two girls kept flirting at him.

 

So Min was furious … she left Min-Ah and stomped wekk much like marched her way to Hyun Joong.

 

Hyun Joong saw So Min and was about to give her a cold stare when.

 

“ You come with me ! NOW! ” So Min grabbed Hyun Joong’s hand. She was so mad and did not let go of Hyun Joong’s hand.

“ Go Get him girl” Min-ah said and dialled Kim Bum’s number… She is feeling romantic all of a sudden.

 

They drove off in So Min’s car. She was driving in zig zags and very fast.

 

“Ya! Will you watch where you’re going or you will kill somebody! Ya! Which crazy school gave you license!” Hyun Joong was shouting … So Min is a crazy driver.

“ Shut it .. after 9 tries they finally gave me one … So sit back and relax!” So Min said and swerved when she looked at Hyun Joong. She almost forgot she was mad and jealous when she saw Hyun Joong closed his eyes and turned pale … but then he said …

 “ Ya! Get down … I will drive or you will kiss I mean kill us both.!”. So Min was shocked and stepped on the break … very hard.

 Hyun Joong immediately went down the car and went to the driver seat.

 

They rode in silence until someone said …

 

“ I missed you.. . ”