Tonight is the night …

Journey of love

Chapter 17

Tonight is the night …

 

IN THE VILLA …

Hyun Joong was carrying So Min as they entered the villa …

 

“Ya! Be careful with my head!” So Min said … Hyun Joong slowly put So Min down. As he did their bodies brushed and as they kissed and when their tongues touched , they could feel each other’s hot breath  … and So Min was getting lightheaded …

 

So Min thought and concentrated … be calm … be still my heart … to hell with what the doctor’s say … I want to enjoy my hubby … then So Min fainted ….

 

So Min can hear Hyun Joong and Beak Seung Jo calling her name … 

“So Min! So Min, can you hear us?” So Min thought she should just die and go to heaven and felt so embarrassed. It’s my wedding night for goodness sakes. She continued to close her eyes. She  can feel her cheeks getting red.

“She will be ok Hyun Jooong. So Min’s cheeks have color now. I will leave you here with her cause she will wake up shortly. But do tell her to call me when she wakes up.” Seung Jo said. As he leaves he gently smiled. He knew that So Min was pretending to sleep cause she was embarrassed. “I will about this soon … kekekeke”

 

“Bless you my dear friend.” So Min thought. As soon as the doors closed she stirred and opened her eyes.

 

“So Min are you ok my love?” Hyun Joong’s face was all worried.

 

“Umm yeah I’m ok. Must be the heat and all the excitement while ago. Sorry to scare you like that.” So Min held Hyun Joong’s hand and squeezed it. “Why don’t you change first … I … I’ll call Seung Jo to get medicine… Don’t worry I’m ok now.”

 

“Ok” Hyun Joong kissed So Min in her forehead.

 

Ring! Ring!

 

“Hello So Min... kekekeke are you awake now … what have you been doing… No don’t tell me kekekeke” Seung Jo said on the other line.

 

“Ya! Stop teasing especially at a time like this. Seung Jo-ah what do I do… this condition of mine is so frustrating. Should I take any medicines” So Min was really dead serious.

 

Seung Jo took pity on her and prescribed a medicine to calm her nerves.It was just paracetamol. Good thing the clinic at the resort have it in stock and So Min drank it right away.

 

Hyun Joong stepped out and saw So Min sitting in the bed.

 

“I will freshen up now.” So Min glanced and saw that Hyun Joong was wearing pajamas and a shirt that fits his strong lean body. She blushed at the thought.

 

Inside the bathroom, So Min took a cool shower and was about to put on her … “OMMO I didn’t know that I will have any company tonight so I only bought ALL my skimpy revealing nighties … This is just embarrassing to the nth level.” So Min’s voice faltered. There is nothing she could do so she just stepped out.

 

As soon as she did, Hyun Joong did a double take look at So Min and thought “Oh Man, my wife is so hot and y”. He saw that So Min is wearing a very short skimpy black silk nightie. Her hair was down so she looks more breathtaking. Her full and small waist is curving every part of her body. Hyun Joong gulped and can feel sweat form in his forehead. .. Whew it became hot all of sudden.

 

So Min went to Hyun Joong.

 

Hyun Joong took a step closer at So Min then said …

 

“Ya! Arent you cold … here I have an extra shirt you can use.” Hyun Joong practically forced So Min to wear his baggy shirt. He thought his wife looked more y with his white T-shirt on. But So Min was infuriated …

 

“Ya, I cant wear this it’s too big plus. I can’t sleep like this.” She was about to take it off but Hyun Joong stopped her..

 

“Love,I’m still worried that you might catch a cold after the faint spell awhile ago. Please do this to your hubby first.” Hyun Joong gave So Min a pleading look… this is for my sanity as well he thought.

 

“Oh if you put it that way. Ok. So what you want to watch… an old movie? This resort have all the latest DVDs…. What do you want to watch?”

 

“Let’s watch – Ironman 2” Hyun Joong said while So Min volunteered “Sleepless in Seatle” … in the end Hyun Joong won … he was tickling So Min so she had to give in. They snuggled in the sofa just like what they normally do …

 

At the end of the movie credits, Hyun Joong glanced at his wife … So Min was in deep sleep. Hyun Joong carried her and gently placed her in their bed. Hyun joong kept staring at So Min and felt lucky. He is now with the woman he adores and love and now his wife too.

 

He gently adjusted the hair that was covering So Min face and her cheeks and went down to give her a soft kiss in the mouth.

 

Hyun Joong said “ I love you ..”

 

So Min smiled and said “I love you the most.”  And opened her eyes.

 

They looked at each other and they started kissing openly. Their tongues caressed each other while Hyun Joong’s hand were feeling his way to cup So Min’s . As she gasped at the touch of Hyun Joong’s hand on her … She arched her back and felt Hyun Joong’s masculine body.

 

She held on Hyun Joong’s chest and said shyly …

“ Hyun Joong, I need to get ready … umm I’m nervous ..”

“ It’s ok … I can’t wait anymore …” Hyun Joong said ….

 

So Min gave in and kissed this person whom she loves with all her heart. At her surrender, Hyun Joong continued his exploration on So Min’s body. He kissed her neck and went slowly down to her creamy shoulders …He led her and continued all the way down …

 

So Min was the same caressing Hyun Joong’s body with her hands. She can feel Hyun Joong’s hard body in her thighs. As her hands bravely and slowly lay a hand on his stomach … She gave a small gasp when Hyun Joong caressed her inner woman with his hands…

 

Hyun Joong almost lost it when he felt So Min so wet and almost ready. But then he remembers that this is her first time and would need to be gentle. Their lips found each other again as they both got rid of their clothings. Hyun Joong kissed his way down to So Min’s tummy then his tongue trailed more kisses and continued to go lower as he found the wet center of So Min’s womanhood. He thought she tastes like sweet honey.

 

So Min cried with excitement. Hyun Joong’s hands were in her . She wantonly offered herself to her husband. Sensing her readiness and since he cant wait anymore, he positioned himself and entered So Min’s tight entrance. So Min cried out. Hyun Joong felt sweat forming from his forehead to control himself from moving until So Min can adjust to his length.

 

So Min looked at her husband and mistook that he was also in pain. As the pain in her lower body eased out and adjust to his hard length … she shyly said “It’s ok. It will be better the next time…”

 

Hyun Joong almost smiled at her wife and thought … Oh how precious she is thinking to comfort me hehehehe.

 

They both started moving and rubbing each other. Each , kisses and soft humming sound … excited then more and more and more … they reached the same time. Their heavy breathing can still be heard.

 

Hyun Joong gathered his wife for a hug .While she said “ It will be better the next time right?” So Min shyly looked at her husband.

 

Hyun Joong laughed and said “If we keep doing this, I would probably die a happy man …kekekeke… You were great Mrs.Kim Hyun Joong.”

 

“You as well Mr.Kim Hyun Joong. I love you …” So Min said and drifted to sleep.

 

“I love you the most.” Hyun Joong said as he closes his eyes with a smile on his lips.

 

Tomorrow is a new beginning for this lovely couple.

 

Author’s note:

Sorry guys if it’s too mushy… I got carried away … hehehehe… Sorry… Will update soon … or maybe I will make a new fanfic … what do you think?

Thanks and be kind ok.