Marriage Bliss

Journey of love

Chapter 18

Marriage bliss …

 

“Hmmm good morning ..” So Min shyly said to her husband and gave him a sweet kiss in the cheek.

Hyun Joong’s eyes were still closed but a smile formed his lips “ Ya! We’ve only been married a year and you kiss me in the cheek?”. After he said that he smiled impishly and went on top of his wife.

 

“Hubby,I have a meeting to go to … we can’t” So Min was struggling to get out from her husband’s tight embrace but she must admit she was getting excited as well … She can feel the length of her husband getting hard.

“Yes we can wifey!” Hyun Joong started kissing So Min’s neck … as he touched her … he felt his wife snuggling for more … their hot breaths fan their faces and as they look in each other’s eyes  …. They both knew that they will definitely be late for work.

 

A few hours later …

“Ya So Min! How can you drive this way! I don’t want to be a widower within a year of marriage ! Ya! Watch where your going .. Aiish! Your hopeless I tell you! ” Hyun Joong screamed at his wife. He thought how could a person with an angelic face drive like a fast demon?

“Stop screaming like a girl. I’m a perfect driver… oops … Bian! ” So Min said when she did not stop when the light turned red.

“That’s it … stop this car … I’m going down.” Hyun Joong took out his seatbelt angrily and stepped out of the car when So Min stopped.

 

They both stepped out of the car looking angrily at each other.

 

“This is ridiculous, how can you have a driver’s license when you are not even a responsible driver” Hyun Joong said

“Well I would’nt be in such a hurry if YOU did’nt make me late!” So Min shouted as well

“So this is my fault now?” Hyun Joong asked.

“Of course! Fine, you drive, you you you … ” So Min crabbily went to the passenger seat .

 

They both rode in silence.

 

“I’m sorry” they both said at the same time. Hyun Joong took So Min’s hand while she gave it a squeeze.

“For my sanity, will you please let me teach you how to drive? I don’t want to worry about you getting in an accident or something when you are driving by yourself” Hyun Joong cautiously said.

“Ok .. Arasto … Will diligently practice and learn.” So Min gave Hyun Joong a smile. 

 

As they reached So Min’s office … the guard greeted her ..

“ Good Morning Ms.President” . So Min smiled and nodded at the guard. She turn around and gave Hyun Joong a wave.

 

 

As Hyun Joong reached his office … the guard greeted him ..

“ Good Morning Mr.President” . He nodded at the guard.  He thought of his wife again… he can’t help but smile.

 

After work…

 

“Ya! Why do we have to eat in a Korean restaurant again? We have been eating out for almost 2 weeks straight now? I have been diligently attending the cooking class. Would you like me to try the new dishes that I learned?” So Min batted her eyelashes.

“Umm … I’m afraid I will be poisoned …” Hyun Joong whispered.

“What did you say …” So Min’s eyes were turning suspiciously small …

“Oh I mean, sure what do you have in mind” Hyun Joong gulped. He does not want to see So Min eyes go sad cause he knows for a fact that his wife likes to cook for him… Aigoo! But she has a long way to go before she can master even to cook a decent rice. Sometimes burnt sometimes raw. Rice can be too salty too although he does not know how she manages to do that.

“Yehey , will cook Japanese food this time. You will be so proud of me hubby… When we get home just relax and watch your videos while I cook.” So Min clapped her hands excitedly.

 

Back in the kitchen, So Min concentrated with her cooking and following the recipes from her lessons. Seriously checking the sushi rice, making her egg rolls, preparing the shrimp tempura … she thought … “Just you wait Hyun Joong you will be so happy that I cooked. We will never have to go to any high end restaurants, fastfoods and I will be the best wife,best chef in the family … ” So Min was daydreaming  suddenly … Ommo what’s that smell ?

 

“WHAaatt… Ommo can’t be? Pabo So Min, you burnt again the rice” So Min was frantically trying to save the rice and when she glanced at her tempura ... she panicked some more when she saw it getting black … What to do? What to do? Her panic stricken face is what Hyun Joong saw when he entered their kitchen.

 

“Hay,what happened?” Hyun Joong heaved a sigh and surveyed the damage and true enough their kitchen looks like its been run over by a truck. The food is everywhere, pots and pans are all charcoal in color.

“I … I don’t know… One moment it was turning out so well and next thing I know everything looks burnt” So Min tearfully said. Tears start forming in her eyes “I wanted you to think I’m the best wife …they said the way to a man’s heart is thru his tummy.”

 

Hyun Joong gathered So Min in his arms and said “Having you for a wife is a dream for me. I didn’t need you to do all this stuff for me. You may not be the best cook or the safest driver but you do take care of me well…”

 

“Oh yeah, name one thing I’m good at ..” So Min cant help becoming childish and fishing for compliments.

“Well for one, you always pick out the right clothes for me, I love it when you massage my back, I think you’re gifted in organizing the household chores eventhough I am a slob, I love your chicken soup which you make when I am sick but most of all you are very good at …” Hyun Joong whispered the rest …

“Ya!Are you teasing me?” So Min slapped his arm. She is feeling better now.

“So Mrs.Kim, what do we eat now?”

“Well Mr.Kim, I know a perfect Korean restaurant in the corner …kekekeke”

They gathered their coats and walked hand in hand to eat out.

 

Our cute Hyunmin couple have been married for almost a year now. They have grown to love and care to each other despite their differences. They compliment each other in their own special way.

 

Teaser:

“I said I don’t want any …” So Min was shouting …

“So Min my love, you have to eat something” Hyun Joong was trying to feed her some soup.

“Go away, Hyun Joong! I don’t need you… Get out! Get Out!”

 

What will happen to our dear couple now…

 

Author’s note:

Sorry for the delay in the update. I have been very busy. I just love this couple. I am also working out a plot on a new fanfic. Hope you guys will like it.