Let's have coffee ...

Journey of love

Chapter 4

Let’s have coffee …

 

Ring!! Ring!!

 

So Min looked at her iphone and saw the number and who was calling … should she answer?

 

Ring!! Ring!!

 

“What do you want?” So Min’s voice was definitely cold.

 

“Let’s have coffee … meet me at Starbucks 8PM don’t be late!” Kim Hyun Joong said and ended the call without hearing the answer of So Min.

 

In the coffee shop, Hyun Joong was a nervous wreck while waiting for So Min. “Will she come? Should I tell her? ! All these girls in the shop is looking at me and admiring my good looks and would die just to be in the same place as I am…  while this girl … this girl So Min is making his head and heart hurt”

 

“Ya! Why did you bang the phone! Are you going to apologize in person?” So Min said. She knows that the girls can hear her and is probably wondering how dare she talks to Hyun Joong this way. So Min doesn’t care she is just so mad at him ….

 

“Sit down So Min… I have to tell you something … ” Kim Hyun Joong gulped … here we go …

“ I just want to say that … that …”

 

“ That what, Hyun Joong” So Min is now confused .She has never seen Hyun Joong act this way.

 

“Ya! Can’t you be patient! I just want to say that … that … I think I like you” There he said it …

 

“What are you saying Hyun Joong?” So Min’s heart skipped a beat… Am I hearing right Hyun Joong likes me … Me? So Min? Not Haera! She is definitely elated and already in cloud nine … when …

 

“I like you So Min … to take care of Kim Bum’s heart!” Hyun Joong said … Great very smooth Hyun Joong , he thought.

 

“ What?!” So Min’s heart sank … Hyun Joong was here to wish me luck about Kim Bum? ”

 

So Min was definitely confused. I guess it showed in her face cause …

 

“Ya! Why that face ? did you thought that I like you? Hehehehe …” Hyun Joong sarcastically said this but deep inside he was staring intently at So Min to see how she would react.

 

“ I’m sorry about what I said this afternoon … I just want my two best friends to be happy” he  said and thought to himself  “ … great just great  Hyun Joong continue the charade … what are you doing!”

 

So Min shook herself and looked at Hyun Joong and said “ It’s ok. Look I have to go … is that what you wanted to talk to me about? ”

 

“No, I want to say … forget it … I’ll see you tomorrow ok . Best friends?” Hyun Joong said this and wanted to kick himself.

 

“Sure. Bye.” So Min softly said.

 

Hyun Joong looks at So Min as she steps out of the coffee shop and remembers ….

 

FLASHBACK….

 

Hyun Joong was in the coffee shop when … Ring!! Ring!!

 

“Hey Hyun Joong!What’s up with you and So Min?” Kim Bum said.

 

“Well last I saw you guys were swallowing each other’s mouths so I don’t know what you mean… hehehehe. ” Hyun Joong pretending to be nonchalant and ignored Kim Bum’s question.

 

“Just apologize to her, Man! She was crying when I saw her at the park because you were so rude to her. I really like So Min plus she said she will answer me on her birthday if we can be in relationship … so be nice to her!” Kim Bum said.

 

“ Can’t promise, pal! You know how I like to tease So Min.hehehehe… look I have to go! See ya tomorrow!.” Hyun Joong put down the phone … then dialled So Min’s number …

 

 …. “What do you want?” So Min’s voice was definitely cold.

 

“Let’s have coffee … meet me at Starbucks 8PM don’t be late!” Kim Hyun Joong said and ended the call without hearing the answer of So Min.

 

PRESENT…

 

Hyun Joong continued to look at So Min’s retreating back … then suddenly stood up and rushly followed So Min. …

 

His mind was saying … don’t let her go … don’t let her go….

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Sorry for rushing this… will try to update again later … Thanks to everyone who subscribed. … any suggestions on the next chapters hehehehe?