It's been two months

Journey of love

It's been two months since Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min met ... Wonder how they are ...

"Ya! Hyun Joong stop copying my answers and do your part of the project! You are so stupid sometimes!" Jung So Min said.

"Ya! I'm not stupid, I just came from a party last night and I still have a hangover" Hyun Joong said.

" I told you last night not to drink too much but did you listen?But No the great Hyun Joong wanted to impress Haera with your manly ways"  So Min Said.She handed him an aspirin and a bottled water to take away the pain.

" Thanks, what will I do without you... By the way, did Kim Bum bring you to your home last night? Have you decided to finally say yes to the relationship? he is my best friend and I want you not to let him suffer too long in courting you..."  Hyun Joong said this but suddenly felt this weird feeling ... What could it be he thought.... Must be my hangover ... Aigoo!

" yup and no ... Yup he brought me home last night and NO I did not say yes to the relationship . He is nice but I'm not in love with him ... Yet..." So Min said

" good ... I mean why not? He seems to like you a lot and you never had a boyfriend before so ..." he said this just then Haera came in the class .. "Joongie,can you please bring me home tonight , my parents are out of town and ...." she  whispered  something in his ear ... Hyun joong smiled and nodded.

So Min saw this and felt this weird feeling like she is mad and wants to hit something ... instead she stood up and slammed the books in the table of Hyun Joong and said ... " We have to finish the project tonight! No buts or I'll tell Mrs.So that you are not doing your part" So Min said this sweetly to Hyun Joong and gave Haera a cold stare ... 

" Raincheck then Haera, as you can see my best friend is very strict" he winked at So Min. Haera didn't like his answer and stumped her way out of the class.

Yes guys, Hyun Joong and So Min are best friends ....after two months they finally became friends then best friends. Hyun Joong became So Min's protector when guys would try to make a pass at her while So Min became the only girl who likes him for who he is even though he is rich and can be egotistic sometimes .

"C'mon So Min, let's have our lunch ..." Jung So placed his arm in So Min's shoulder.... He thought she looks extra pretty today ...  So Min felt happy that Hyun Joong is not going out with that witch Haera ...Little did Hyun Joong know that Haera is always bullying her since she belongs to this elite rich girls club ...although So Min is popular as well and is know to be a boy magnet ,sweet and kind to others.

Hyun Joong can't figure out what he is feeling lately ... So Min is the only girl he is not attracted to and is the only woman in his life he does not look at romantically ... So why is it he is getting mad seeing So Min shyly looking at Kimbum as they eat lunch together...  Kim Bum said something to So Min that made her giggle... So Min looked at Kim Bum and blushed when he mentioned that she looks pretty today.

"Ya! will the two of you get a room... I'm almost gagging with your cheesiness. Cmon So Min let's finish our project" Hyun Joong grabbed So Min's hand and led her away from the table leaving Kim Bum confused and staring at their backs as they go.

"Ya, Hyun Joong what's up with that...! And will you let go of my hand" So Min said this as they get near Hyun Joongs car.

" Stop playing dumb So Min! Can't you see that ... That..." ( what am I doing? Hyun Joong get a hold of yourself!)

" That what Hyun Joong! " So Min glared at him . "that... That you are just leading him on... if you like him so much why play so hard to get ... Maybe your just playing with him .. Better just let him get under your ..."  SMACK!  So Min slapped  Hyun Joong ...

" how dare you! How dare you! You are such a jerk Hyun Joong! Is that what you think I'm doing????" So Min's voice crack as tears start forming in her eyes.

Hyun Joong mad as well said ... "well am I wrong? do you like Kim Bum?what's with all your games!" he said this to hurt So Min cause he himself can't understand why he is mad.

"you.. You are such a jerk Hyun Joong!" So Min started crying and ran away.  So Min went to the park and cried her eyes out... It suddenly started to rain... She thought "Just my luck, I don't have an umbrella" ...

She as getting drenched when ... Someone is standing in front of her holding an umbrella ....