Will it be alright ?

Journey of love

Chapter 16

Will it be alright ? …

 

“Im sorry Hyun Joong I just didn’t want to burden you … what if I didn’t get well… It would be unfair for you … I’m sorry and I love you so much. ” So Min fled and ran away from the beach.

 

Hyun Joong was still in shock and tears were in his eyes … this is hard for him to take in … what is he feeling?  ….

 

Hyun Joong suddenly realized what he has done and immediately looked for So Min … She cant find her anywhere …. Stupid me. Hyun Joong thought… I need to find her ....

 

So Min was at the children’s playground in the swing. She was crying her eyes out and thought …. Is it over … have our journey ended because of all these … Please God was I wrong to tell him … She was still sobbing when …  someone offered her a handkerchief.

 

“ What happened, my dear?” So Min looked up and was surprised to see this person.

 

“I … I finally told him the truth. I confessed my feelings, the pain, the truth and and he hates me.” So Min again sobbed.

 

“There there dear it will be alright. He was just probably scared at the thought that he could have lost you and he was not even there. Give him a chance to sort it out. You and him were meant to be together despite all the side roads and bumps you both experienced. Dont give him up. Just when you are both so close to finding more happiness.” The person said.

 

“Please remember all these that I said when you talk. Listen to his heart ok.” The person left her.

 

So Min was deep in thought when …

 

“ So Min! So Min! You are here! Where have you been? I’ve been looking everywhere for you.” Hyun Joong grabbed So Min for a tight hug. He was so scared that he lost her …

 

“Hyun Joong I’m sorry … I’m sorry!” So Min hugged him and cried on his shoulders.

 

“No So Min, it is I who should apologize. I was a jerk. It was more my pride that was ruining it for us. I’m sorry So Min. I love you and I cant live without you. In sickness and in health we will be together my love. We are destined to be with each other.” Hyun Joong was kissing So Min’s forehead,cheeks and mouth.

 

They stayed like that hugging and kissing each other. Both absorbing how fortunate they were and shivering how close they were to loosing each other because of their pride and secrets.

 

Hyun Joong spoke first and dropped in one knee and said …

“ So Min, my princess and my life, will you be mine forever. Please be mine and marry me. Let us start our lives together.” Hyun Joong took out a box in his pocket. His been holding on to it even before they left for America and for almost a year now.

 

He opened and took out a heart shaped 5karat white diamond ring. In the carving it says “My life, it’s yours – Hyun Joong”.

 

He then said … “Marry me So Min.Let me make you happy.”

 

So Min beamed at him and said … “Yes Hyun Joong. I will marry you … inawhile … ” and she kissed him.

 

FLASH BACK …

So Min hugged the person in the playground … “ Thank you, Dad. Tonight is the night right? He did this for me. He really loves me Dad.”

 

“Yes my dear. Hyun Joong has been planning this night … your wedding for almost 1 year now. He wanted to make it perfect and made arrangements for everyone’s schedule to fit and be here for you both. Your friends, Hyun Joong’s family and your Mom and Me are all here for you both.”

 

 He hugged his daughter tight. He got teary eyed seeing that his princess will leave and will soon start a life with her prince. He knows that this day would come but as a Father letting go a daughter is a combination of joy and sadness. He looked at So Min whom have always been his baby.

 

“Be happy my dear. Your Mom and I love you very much. ”

   

IN THE POOLSide…

 

So Min changed to a the beach wedding dress from Vera Wang which her Mom bought for her. She looks like a modern day princess.

 

Hyun Joong beamed at seeing So Min.

 

As their hands touched they both smiled… this is it and said their vows.

 

Their family and friends cheered as they kissed and became husband and wife at last.

 

IN THE VILLA …

Hyun Joong was carrying So Min as they entered the villa …

 

“Ya! Be careful with my head!” So Min said … Hyun Joong slowly put So Min down. As he did their bodies brushed and as they kissed and when their tongues touched , they could feel each other’s hot breath  … and So Min was getting lightheaded …

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED … stay tuned .. hope you liked it …