We are still friends ... right?

Journey of love

Chapter 5

We are still best friends … right?

 So Min woke up the next day, she was too lazy to get up and go to school.  She didn’t realize that she touched her lips … then smiled …. She looked at her phone again and thought “Will he call me?”

 So Min remembers the scene last night ….

 “So Min! So Min! Wait!” Hyun Joong shouted and grabbed the arm of So Min and turned her around …

 Their lips found each other and this time So Min had her arm around Hyun Joong. They were kissing with all the passion and love after realizing that as their friendship ends  ….. now they are …

 “ So Min, I like you but I can’t do this … Kim Bum is like my brother. I’m sorry!” Hyun Joong left So Min and walked away…

 So Min did’nt understand the last part … Her mind was too caught up with kissing Hyun Joong and she was wrapped up on the thought that Hyun Joong likes me… he really does like me!

 She suddenly realized that she was day dreaming and will now be late for school.

 “OMMO, So Min you are so stupid, I better hurry!”

  IN SCHOOL…

 So Min saw Hyun Joong and was about to wave when she saw Haera holding his arm and much worse Hyun Joong seems to be liking it and keeps giving her that dirty –I –want –you – now look. So Min was confused… she started walking well much like marching to Hyun Joong when …

 “Hi ,So Min! ” Kim Bum held her hand and continued walking towards Hyun Joong. So Min was like in a trance and did not see that she was holding tightly the hand of Kim Bum.

 “Hey Man, Haera was just telling me that her parents are extending their vacation and will be back in two weeks time … they just cleaned the pool and is now heated … why don’t you go with us? Hyun Joong kept looking only at Kim Bum… completely ignoring So Min as she gaped at him.

 So Min thought “What had just happened????”

 “What is she doing holding on to the hand of Kim Bum like that!” Hyun Joong thought angrily. He continued to talk to Haera and Kim Bum and he knows he is being childish by completely ignoring So Min. Afterall , how can he look at her and not kiss her again. In fact he spent the rest of the night tossing and turning remembering the soft lips of So Min and the way she made that sweet sound as they kissed.

 “Ok pal, will be there later … right So Min?” Kim Bum threw his arm around So Min.

 “Sure !” So Min was still in shock and walked out.

 Hyun Joong stared at So Min as she walks … he knows that Haera was looking at her intently but he does’nt care cause right now it’s like he was killing his heart by treating So Min this way and just when his heart finally admits that he is truly in love with So Min.

 Haera devishly thought “Hmm… Hyun Joong likes So Min and So Min likes Hyun Joong …it’s so obvious with the way they looked at each other… this is interesting!”

 “C’mon Joongie lets go to class” Haera said.

 IN HAERA’S HOUSE …

 So Min stepped out of the changing room… … she is wearing a y zig zag two piece black bikini that showcased her long legs, smooth skin and cup C bra size. She was definitely smoking hot .

 “Come here So Min and join us in the pool” Kim Bum said and looked at her hungrily.

 So Min glanced and saw Hyun Joong staring at her intently. She gave him a confused stare while Hyun Joong looks away and started talking to Haera.

 Suddenty Haera squealed and shouted “ Hey you guys, Hyun Joong asked me to be his girl” she was hugging Hyun Joong and gave him a lingering kiss. Hyun Joong looked at So Min, then went inside Haera’s house. Haera gave So Min a i-told-you-I’ll- get –him look and went inside.

 “Wow Hyun Joong is really fast … I thought he doesn’t like Haera… I guess I was wrong … Umm So Min are you ok … you look kinda pale” Kim Bum said.

 “I’m ok … must be the sun. Look I have to go! My Mom called and said she needs me to get some stuff in the grocery. Will you tell them I just left. Don’t worry my driver is here to bring me home” So Min left in hurry to make sure Kim Bum doesn’t see her crying.

 “That jerk… that jerk … he just broke my heart! Just when I realized that I love him!” So Min thought.

 “What happened?” Hyun jung was bewildered … While at the pool lounge when he saw So Min walk out with that y bikini .he did’nt realize he said out loud .. “I wish you’re my girl ..sigh” .. Haera knowing that Hyun Joong was talking about So Min grabbed the opportunity and said out loud …

 “ Hey you guys, Hyun Joong asked me to be his girl” …next she was hugging Hyun Joong and gave him a lingering kiss.

 “I will not let Hyun Joong be with that even if it kills me trying …hehehe” Haera thought devilishly.

 Hyun Joong realized that this will definitely hurt So Min, rushly went out again to the pool lounge to explain … but he only saw Kim Bum doing his swimming laps. He looked around and saw that So Min is not around.

 He quickly changed and went to So Min’s House.

 IN SO MIN’S HOUSE…

 “Good evening Auntie. Is So Min awake?” Hyun Joong said.

 “ Hi Hyun Joong, how’s your Mom and Dad? I hope they are well. Please tell them we wish to invite them for So Min’s 18th birthday. I hope they can make it. Plus we have a wonderful surprise for her. Be sure you are there ok … So Min is already sleeping and seems to be under the weather (meaning she is sick) … so maybe you can just see each other in school” So Min’s mom said.

 “Oh ok Auntie and yes will send your invitation to my parents. I’m sure they will be pleased.” Hyun Joong said. Both their Dad’s are best of friends and are like brothers in fact. The Mom’s are the same very childlike and romantic. Both parents have made a decision and will announce a surprise on So Min’s 18th party.

 Hyun Joong stepped out of the house and was about to go in his car when he saw the light in So Min’s room still open and saw her shadow. Seeing this Hyun Joong decided to climb the tree and jumped in the balcony.

 So Min was startled and screams… “EEeek … somebody is out in the balcony!!! ” . She quickly grabbed her golf club and gave a full swing to the intruder.

 “Ouch! Ya! What did you do that for?!” Hyun Joong said and rubbed his left arm which was hit by So Min.

 “Hyun Joong???? What in God’s name are you doing in my balcony! You scared me half to death! PABO!” So Min can’t help but be thrilled that Hyun Joong is here. She suddenly realized she is wearing a skimpy revealing red silk nightdress.

 Hyun Joong can’t help but get with So Min’s y attire and just wanted to grab her and kiss her all over … but that can wait and instead said …

 “Ya! You don’t look sick to me! Why lie to your Mom! I got worried when she told me you were sick and you are not picking up my calls …Stupid girl don’t you know it’s rude not to return a phonecall.”

 “ First of all, I did’nt hear my phone ring. It was on silent mode aaand I did not lie to my Mom. I was having a terrible migraine. It seems to be recurring a lot lately” So Min said.

 Hearing this Hyun Joong felt guilty. He knows that So Min suffers a lot when she has her migraines. He used to give her a head massage when this happens in school.

 “Oh, in that case, I forgive you hehehe… would you like a head massage.We can go to your bed so it will be comfortable” Hyun Joong gave So Min a heartbeating sweet smile.

 You e … not in my bed” So Min laughed and went instead to a nearby chair. Hyun Joong started giving her a massage. It was over in just a few minutes cause he heard So Min’s Mom coming up and he wants to tell So Min something.

 “So Min, I’m sorry about ignoring you like that … ”

“Are you going out with Haera now?” they both said it the same time. They looked at each others eyes then …

“ We are still best friends right,  Hyun Joong? You will always be my friend.” So Min lightly said this. Although her heart wants to say … I love you but things are different now. Hyun Joong choose Haera and it hurts to much.

 “ Ah of course we are still best friends” Hyun Joong said this. Although in his heart and mind he wants to say … I love you but things are different now. He can’t hurt Kimbum this way.

 “ Ok it’s settled then We are still best friends! Go home Hyun Joong. See you at school tomorrow.” So Min said.

 “ Ok good night … my princess” Hyun Joong teased So Min which earned him a smack from a pillow which So Min threw at him.

 They are back to being Best of friends.