The ideal place …

Journey of love

Chapter 15

The ideal place …

 

The gang arrived and appreciated the view … they are at Aman Pulo (Philippine’s best kept secret hideaway) a luxurious  beach resort. Amanpulo on Pamalican is part of the Quiniluban Group of Cuyo Islands, situated in the north of the Philippine province of Palawan.Skirted by white smiles of sand, clear blue waters and a coral reef 300 metres from the shore, Amanpulo is the epitome of an island paradise.

“ Welcome to AmanPulo!” They were all greeted by the staff who gave them the best tasting mango shake they have tasted in their lives. The girls were each given a beautiful orchid flower hairpin while the guys received a matching orchid necklace.

 

They were all so amazed with the facilities…

 

So Min noticed that the resort is very secluded and very much a romantic place. She suddenly panicked she didn’t plan to be here with Hyun Joong… Ommo! What will she do… they are here with married couples …

 

“Hey So Min check this out ... No WIFI … which means you will have NO connection to the outside world until we get back to Korea …hahahaha.” Oh-Hani said. She looked at Min-Ah and gestured her to look at So-Min’s panic face.

 

“Hey are you alright So Min?” Min-Ah was concerned. She looked and saw the boys were making arrangements for the villas.

 

“Oh Hani what do I do, we are all here as couples… I … I cant stay with Hyun Joong.!” So Min was clearly alarmed. She thought … for goodness sakes the guy haven’t even formally proposed much more we are not married yet… She was getting all flushed.

 

“So Min don’t panic ok … let us handle this.” Min-Ah and Oh Hani had that determined look on their faces.

 

“Oh Hubby, seeing that this is our first trip where we girls are all complete … well we want to do our girl stuff together so … WE are sleeping in 1 villa together while you boys take the other villas.” Min –Ah and Oh Hani both told their husbands. Their shocked and disappointed faces almost melted the girls but they want to make So Min happy.

 

“Sure.” Both Kim Bum and Seung Jo grumbled … both thought … Hyun Joong better make his move quick … I am not sharing a bed with anyone aside from my wife. Its going to be a lonely night.

 

Hyun Joong was busy making calls at the lobby he missed what was being arranged behind his back … He was so deep in his thoughts … I need to make this perfect.

 

“So Min, its been arranged. Let’s go to our villa and freshen up.” The girls led So Min away leaving the boys to stay in the lobby.

 

“Ya! Hyun Joong what’s your plan, man! I want to make the most of my vacation too… It’s rare that Hani and I have our free time … we’ve been so busy at the hospital that we did’nt even get a proper honeymoon” Seung Jo is still wrapped up with the idea that his wife will not be by his side tonight.

 

“ I know Seung Jo … Just you wait. C’mon Kim Bum stop moping. You will get your wives back soon. Look you guys are so pitiful.  C’mon let’s do this …” The boys went on their way to finish their plan.

 

That night, So Min was in the bath tub lazily relaxing. Min-Ah and Hani went with their hubby to go for a night swim so she had the villa all for herself …

 

Ahhh this is the life. The bathtub was big enough for two. She is enjoying the passion fruit bath salt and bubble bath which was part of the welcome kit given to them. She sipped her red wine. She was listening to her ipod and did’nt hear …

 

She was startled to see Hyun Joong by the door.

 

“Ya! You gave me a scare.” So Min almost shouted .

 

“I was calling you several times… When you didn’t answer I got worried. Ya! Don’t you know anyone could just come inside …” Hyun Joong’s words slurred after he saw So Min in the tub. Her creamy shoulders were the only visible part of her body. Her hair was in a soft bun and small water drops were dripping from her neck down to her shoulders to the small glimpse of her cleavage. Her cheeks were flushed as well from the steam and from the wine. He realized that So Min is completely and the only thing separating him to see her incredibly y body was that God damn bubbles. She looks like a y vixen.

 

Hyun Joong gulped and sweat formed from his forehead.

 

So Min was staring at Hyun Joong. He has that pained look in his face which she does’nt understand … She blushed and realized … Do I LOOK THAT BAD???? Hmmph!

 

“Ya! Cant you see I’m just relaxing!” So Min said.

 

She clearly doesn’t have any idea what this is doing to him. His eyes almost popped out when So Min grabbed her towel and stood up …. She covered her body and went to him… He was still stuck in the door. He realized that he was still holding the door knob and numbly let go…

 

“Hyun Joong, are you ok .. you look pale …”  So Min said and as she reached for Hyun Joong’s hand which is extremely hot … she became worried.

 

“ Is there anything wrong? I’m sorry I didn’t hear you calling” So Min was rambling cause Hyun Joong was looking at her strangely. Seriously what is wrong with this guy…

 

Hyun Joong gulped once again and tried to pick words to say. His mind has gone blank. Seeing So Min this way shook his core. Oh God how he wants her … It took all his strength to say …

 

“ ummm… So Min get ready we are having dinner by the pool ok… I’ll see you there at 7pm” Hyun Joong kissed So Min’s forehead and slowly walked out of the bathroom.

 

As soon as he was out … So Min thought “Do I look that bad? He was not even interested … great at the rate I’m going I’ll probably die a !”

 

Hyun Joong thought “ Wheew … I almost lost my control there! That nymph is really testing my control. It took all my strength to step out instead of kissing her entire body. This is going to be a long night.”

 

The ideal place …

So Min arrived by the pool. She was again wearing that orchid flower in her hair. She liked it a lot cause it matched her long purple sundress which shaped her curvaceous bodyt. She also looks like a mermaid with her long black hair, creamy skin. Her almond shaped eyes was accentuated with a black mascara and simple crystal white eye shadow. She must admit she looks amazing. She made extra effort cause after the way Hyun Joong looked at her awhile ago she needed the confidence.

 

She noticed that there were tables by the pool side and soft music in the background. This resort is really the ideal place she thought.

 

She saw Hyun Joong waiting. He looks exceptionally handsome with his white linen shirt and khaki slim pants.

 

“So Min come with me please.” Hyun Joong led So Min and they started walking towards the beach. They walked hand in hand. Appreciating the soft sound of the waves in the background and the star studded clear skies.

 

Hyun Joong faced So Min and said …

“So Min, I just want you to know how happy I am that you came to my life.Back when we were still in Parang University, I wake up early and excited cause I know you will be sitting beside me. And  The day at the coffee shop when we kissed was the turning point in my life and when I realized how much I love you. I was not proud of that day when we were in the balcony during your birthday. Saying those words broke my heart cause I thought you will never return the love I have for you. Can you forgive me my darling for saying those words. I realized my mistake but I was too late and you were gone. Hearing from your butler that you left, I lost it So Min. My life became a blur and the pain of not seeing you,teasing you and hearing your laughter drove me crazy.” Hyun Joong was holding So Min and continued to say …

 

“ When you came back, it was like spring again after a long lonely winter. Then my parents told me that I was to fulfill an arranged marriage. I thought my life to be over. I was so set of not letting you go but how can I when my family needs me too. You do understand So Min that I was almost gave you up that night. My heart was so cold that day.  Then you stepped out of the room and I realized that we were meant to be together. These past year with you has brought me more happiness and I finally feel complete.” Hyun Joong looked intently at So Min and took her hand … “ What I’m trying to say So Min …”

 

“ So Min I love you and after tonight I can’t anymore be apart from you … So Min will you marry me  … ” Hyun Joong was not able to finish cause …

 

“ Wait Hyun Joong, I have to tell you something too … I need to tell this to you so you will understand everything … I … I realized I love you too when we kissed at the coffee shop. When you turned away I didn’t realize what you meant to let me go… you broke my heart that day. I was set of forgetting you and the pain, so I answered Kim Bum. But when we kissed in the balcony I knew that you were the only person to make me complete. When … When I got home and after apologizing to Kim Bum for leading him on , my parents told me something … ” So Min fought back the tears and composed herself .. She was scared cause what she could say may change how Hyun Joong thinks of her …

 

“ My … My parents told me that I was set marry you. Can you imagine how elated I was to hear this.To find out that we were brought together by destiny. But … but with the good news comes the bad. Oh Hyun Joong I hope you will not think bad of me … ” So Min cried. Hyun Joong braced himself with what So Min was about to tell him … what could it be …

 

“ You see my parents told me that I was sick. Remember my migraines? Well they found out I have a tumour so I had to go to Europe to immediately get treatment. That’s where I met Seung Jo. They took care and treated me. When I came back to Korea, they said I’m cured so that episode in the car … when you know … you and I were … umm .. busy … those were one of the side effects. My heart and mind was still recuperating from all the medicines and treatments. The doctor said I am perfectly healthy but in this life there’s no certainty right? You see … it can come back or it may not … ” So Min’s weakened vouce continued to say …

 

“Hyun Joong my love was it selfish of me to hide all this from you? I loved you for a long time and don’t want to ruin any of this news …please say something ? please”

 

Hyun Joong hearing all this had tears and hurt in his eyes … “ So Min why didn’t you tell me this? I would have done everything in my power to be with you day and night to help you get through it … I would have been there … ” he realized that “ Everybody knows except me? Even Kim Bum? You told him at the park when I saw you together,right? Was I that unimportant to you that you would keep something like this? ” Hyun joong said angrily and shook So Min. He was actually more shocked, frustrated and hurt rather than furious.

 

So Min is openly crying … she expected Hyun Joong to feel this way and can actually understand his disappointment but it also hurts her just the same.

 

“Im sorry Hyun Joong I just didn’t want to burden you … what if I didn’t get well… It would be unfair for you … I’m sorry and I love you so much. ” So Min fled and ran away from the beach.

 

Hyun Joong was still in shock and tears were in his eyes … this is hard for him to take in … what is he feeling?  ….