Good Morning!

Journey of love

Chapter 22

Good morning …

 

FLASHBACK …

Seung Jo was shouting.. sweat dripping from his forehead. Oh Hani was beside him assisting Seung Jo. Family members and close friends were crying … Hyun Joong was on his way to the hospital. He was driving like a madman.

 

“We are losing her. .. Nurse O Hani,we are losing So Min. We need to stabilize her … ” Seung Jo was fighting for So Min’s life. Her heartbeat started to falter and was about to do a flatline. Seung Jo was doing advanced CPR which involves electric shock.

So Min responded and her pulse was restored.

Everyone in the room was relieved.

Suddenly Hyun Joong came crashing through the doors. His Dad told him what happened. He was in shock that he could have lost So Min and he was not even there.

Seung Jo went to Hyun Joong. “ So Min’s case is very unpredictable. She has been in this state for almost 2 days now. Based on the medical feedback of all her doctors this is not normally good. If she does wake up , there is no knowing if she will be normal or in a vegetative state. If another attack comes it could be more fatal for her way of life if we do revive her. As her husband and based on hospital rules (Author’s note: I am not sure with this ok… not really a medical student. Just working my way to the story. Sorry.), you have an option to do a DNR order. A DNR Order is a notation placed on a patient’s chart which states that if the patient should undergo respiratory or heart failure, no efforts should be made to resuscitate that individual.We will of course give you time to discuss it with So Min’s family.”

Hearing this was not an overall shock to Hyun Joong. He heard the doctors talking about it in Seung Jo’s office. He was torn and did’nt know what to do. A memory from So Min’s video went to mind.

 

“Seung Jo, I.. I need to see So Min… first.” Hyun Joong went inside her room leaving behind the grieving parents of So Min and Hyun Joong, Min-ah and Kim Bum and Seung Jo and Oh Hani.

 

Back to present …

 

Hyun Joong went to the nursery room and saw his 2 year old son Eun Jihoo watching his favourite video …

 

“Jihoo, are you watching that again my son!” Hyun Joong held by son and gave him a hug.

“Look dada, it’s mommy! She is so funny!” Jihoo pointed at the screen. He was playing the video So Min made for him and is now showing him how to play with building blocks. His Mommy made him a video about everything and watching it is Jihoo’s favourite pasttime.

 

“ You know Son, Your mommy is quite chubby there … look at her nose it’s quite big and her tummy is so huge … ” Hyun Joong teased Jihoo.

“No No! Mommy is beautiful. I am inside her tummy…” Jihoo gave his dad a frown.

 Suddenly ...

“Ya! Hyun Joong, Is that a way to talk to about your lovely wife. Good thing our little genius here has good taste.”  So Min entered the room. She was holding the tray of Jihoo’s breakfast.

 

Hyun Joong immediately went to his lovely wife “Let me get that love. You are giving birth anytime now.” So Min is already on her last trimester for their new addition to the family. Her second pregnancy is more peaceful now. At first Hyun Joong was traumatized and scared when he found out but was reassured by all doctors that So Min is perfectly healthy.

 

“Thanks love. Are you off to work now?” So Min said as she went to kiss Jihoo who was looking at the video of her and was following intently how to build a toy truck using blocks.She cant help but smile affectionately. His son is truly a genius at work.

 

“Yes love. You woke up so early and did not greet me yet.” Hyun Joong gathered his wife for a sweet hug and a lingering kiss.

“Good morning hubby!”

“Good morning wifey!”

 

Two years have passed since that Morning  when everyone thought So Min will sleep forever and when Seung Jo called and told Hyun Joong to come quickly.

 

As Hyun Joong went to his wife side and said…

“Ya! So Min, are you pretending to be like Sleeping beauty! If I kiss you would you wake up? Kekeke … come on love open your eyes for me… I just came from our home and our son is very eager to hear your voice ..” Hyun Joong kissed So Min’s lips. It felt warm.

So Min’s hands slightly moved.

“So Min, it’s morning already. Our baby needs you … I … I need you… please if you can hear me… come back So Min… I… don’t know what I’ll do without you.” Hyun Joong bent down his head and prayed.

 

Suddenly, So Min opened her eyes and softly said “Good Morning hubby!”. She touched her husband's head who was intently praying.

Hyun Joong looked up… His prayer has been answered.

“Seung Jo, So Min is awake!” Hyun Joong said in the intercom and got up and kissed his wife... "Your back ...finally your back..."

 

It was indeed a good day …

 

Back to present …

“Hyun Joong love, are you done eating your breakfast?” So Min shyly said.

“Yes, I’m almost done. I will have several meetings today. Don’t overwork too much and ask Nana (nanny of Jihoo) to clean up Jihoo’s room.”

“Well I don’t think you are going to any meetings nor will I be cleaning any rooms now..” So Min knowingly smiled. Hyun Joong’s eyes widened…

“You mean , it’s time?”

“Yup , my water just broke and ..” So Min was not able to finish her sentence cause Hyun Joong swept her off her feet and carried her to the car.

 

Seung Jo and Oh Hani came out of the operating room toegther… They were grinning from ear to ear.

“Congratulations Hyun Joong! Here is your baby son!” Seung Jo said.

“Congratulation Hyun Joong! Here is your baby daughter!” Oh Hani said.

Hyun Joong cradled his twins… they look adorable. The baby boy looks like Hyun Joong while his daughter looks like So Min.

“How’s So Min?” Hyun Joong asked.

“She did beautifully … you may see her shortly.”

 

Hyun Joong went to see So Min. She was sleeping but she had a slight and peaceful smile in her lips.

“Mommy, wake up wake up… My little bwoder and sister are here!” Jihoo was holding his Mommy’s hand.

So Min stirred and smiled at her precious son. He looks more like his good looking Dad everyday. The doctors said he has an IQ so high beyond his years. She was indeed lucky that their firstborn turned out healthy and smart.

“yes Jihoo. Auntie Oh Hani will bring them here shortly so you can meet them.” She turned her gaze to Hyun Joong and said “ Are you ok, my love? Happy? I love you.”

Hyun Joong kissed his wife and said … “ I love you the most. You are gorgeous my love”.

 

EPILOGUE …

“Mommy! Daddy! You came!” Jihoo excitedly greeted his parents who attended his piano recital. He is already 10 years old.

Both Hyun Joong and So Min smiled at their eldest. “We are so proud of you! You were magnificent. This was a good experience for you right?”

 

“Yes Mom but I felt something weird awhile ago in school… I got so mad when I saw a little girl came running in the hall cause some boys were chasing after her and throwing some stuff at her. She was crying so I told the boys to leave her alone. She was so pitiful. Good thing I was there right?”

 

“Yes my Son good thing you helped her.” Hyun Joong patted his Son’s shoulder.

 

Suddenly a cute little girl approached them she was holding on to a single rose.

“Umm, Hi Jihoo! Thank you for helping me awhile ago back at school. I got you this flower to thank you” the little girl said.

“Oh uhm your welcome. What’s your name?” Jihoo was embarrassed. He can feel his parents staring at them.

 

“My name is Geum Jan Di, I I transferred here at Shinwa School last week. Boys are so mean here!” She was talking non stop and she had a cute frown.

“Im Jihoo… we can be friends I’ll protect you. I will introduce you to my friends the F4 so other students here will not be mean to you.” Jihoo said this confidently. He grew up being one of the popular boys in school and being part of the exclusive F4 gave them certain power over other students.

“Thanks. I would like that…” Jandi looked at Jihoo and blushed.

 

The rest of Jihoo, F4 and Jan Di’s story is history.

 

Hyun Joong and So Min listened to their Son’s interaction and cant help feel nostalgic about their younger days. Their family is indeed complete and happy. Jihoo is doing well in school while the twins are creating their own mischievous antics in their own school.

 

Their Journey of Love will definitely be interesting, full of fun and happy memories.

 

Author’s note:

I guess this is the final chapter… will start with my new fanfic… hope you guys liked this. Be kind and please tell me what you think. Thank you for the support.See you soon.