It’s going to be alright …

Journey of love

Chapter 21

It’s going to be alright …

 

FLASHBACK … Hyun Joong was in the hospital and pressed play to watch a video …

 

So Min appeared on screen … She looked lovely. Her cheeks has the rosy glow and her smile was enchanting …

 

“ Is this on? Oh I guess it is… Pabo me… oops… I mean… Ya! Hyun Joong if you are watching this bear with me… I wasn’t born a actress kekekeke. Ahem hmmm… ok here we go.”

“ Hi Hon, I guess by the time your watching this I guess I haven’t waken up yet. Probably in a coma or something hehehe. I’m trying to make things light. Anyway, I know your probably in shock now and sad… but how I envy you my love that you saw and held our little baby boy. How is he… please kiss him everyday for me ok ok? How does he look? I hope he got more of your features cause then he will look handsome like you my love.

 

I made this tape as a surprise and to apologize for how I’ve been acting… I’m sure I made things difficult and my mood swings were probably worse. So sorry my love … Anyway, I made a compilation of our Journey of love … hope you like it ..” So Min then narrated the first time they saw each other. She included their old pictures including the one when Hyun Joong was dressed like a girl courtesy of his Mom kekeke, their college projects , she even included the video which she made when she was about to meet with Hyun Joong in the coffee shop and after they had their first kiss, she included the video during their engagement, their wedding , their honeymoon, pictures of their wedding anniversary. She also included her shopping expedition for the baby things … she looked very excited and told Hyun Joong where all the things are after. She neatly folded the cute onesies and jumpers of their baby.

 

“Hyun Joong my love, we came a long way already and though we encountered lots of hiccups in our journey, we never gave up on each other.I told Kim Bum to give this to you when you need me the most. Please take care of yourself… remember me as you have seen me before … The second part of this video is for our son, in case … in case … I’m not around … he will know that he had , I mean he has a Mommy who loves him with all her heart. My love, our baby needs you… be there for him … nurture him and love him. Be his strength, be his protector but most of all be his friend. ”

 

“I love you Hon and it’s going to be alright. You made me the luckiest and happiest girl alive by loving me everyday. Please be strong and know that I will always be beside you every step of the way … mwah mwah.”

 

Back at home …

Hyun Joong went home… he took a shower and after eating a sandwich which his mom prepared, he went to the nursery room.

 

He looked at his sleeping son. He gave him a kiss and cradled him…

 

Suddenly the phone rang …

 

Seung Jo was on the other line … “ Hyun Joong, come quickly … it’s it’s So Min!”

2 years after ...

Hyun Joong went to the nursery room and saw his 2 year old son Eun Jihoo watching his favourite video …

 

“Jihoo, are you watching that again my son!” Hyun Joong held by son and gave him a hug.

“Look dada, it’s mommy! She is so funny!” Jihoo pointed at the screen. He was playing the video So Min made for him and is now showing him how to play with building blocks. His Mommy made him a video about everything and watching it is Jihoo’s favourite.