It’s my 18th birthday … Surprise!

Journey of love

Chapter 6

It’s my 18th birthday … Surprise!

 So Min woke up on her 18th birthday … she was humming and singing “kiss kiss I want your kiss kiss ..”

 “Good morning , my princess, give your dad a kiss! SMACK! Are you ready for your birthday party tonight” So Min’s dad said.

 “Hi Dad, Good morning, yup I’m all psyched (means excited) for my party  I’ll go out shopping with Mom and go to the parlor.” So Min said cheerfully.

 “Ok my princess… and for you My queen give me a hug and a sweet kiss” So Min’s dad hugged her Mom and gave her a kiss.

 “Eeew, Dad ! Mom! Stop it! Hahahaha” So Min said. She likes seeing how her parents love each other a lot and knows how there story started … they used to be best of friends….

 Thinking of best friends, So Min suddenly thought of Hyun Joong. There relationship went back to normal like teasing each other, playing jokes and talking like as if nothing happened. Which is good thought of So Min.

 Hyun Joong is still seeing Haera. While her and Kim Bum well ….

 “Stop daydreaming So Min and lets gooo shopping!” So Min’s mom said.

 

AT THE HOTEL FOR SO MIN’S PARTY …

 “Joongie, why do I have to be here for that ’s party … I don’t like her. Let’s just go somewhere where we can be alone for a change. She is always hanging out with us and I cant get you alone” Haera said in her annoying whining voice.

“ Shut it Haera. So Min is my best friend and my parents are here so behave” Hyun Joong sighed. Being with Haera is tiring. She is so immature and the only reason he sticks with her would be to hide his feelings for So Min which until now seems to grow through time.

 “ Good Evening ladies and Gentlemen … May we present our loving daughter Jung So Min” So Min’s dad just gave an announcement and the door opened….

 Hyun Joong’s jaw dropped and even Haera was stunned …

 Kim Bum was smiling and was beaming beside So Min. There arms were linked.

 So Min was breathtaking. She was wearing a strapless tube chiffon champagne dress which made her skin look creamy and y. Her hair was loosely pulled in a bun. Her smoked eyes make up made her face look like an naughty angel but it was her smile that captivated everyone… she was glowing with happiness…

 So Min and Kim Bum looked at each other. Then So Min said “ Thank you everyone for coming tonight to celebrate my 18th birthday. To share my happiness I would like to introduce my first boyfriend Kim Bum …”

 So Min’s parents , Hyun Joong’s parents , Hyun Joong and Haera was shocked! They were speechless. They were stunned with So Min’s announcement … they did’t expect this …

 Everyone clapped and cheered.

 Kim Bum led So Min to the dance floor for a slow dance. They were smiling sweetly with each other. Some girls were sighing cause Kim Bum looks very handsome in his black tux …

 “ Now I’m happy … I got rid of that !” Haera thought while smirking.

 “I wish you happiness, my love. Kim Bum you better take care of the girl we both love …” Hyun Joong thought and even though he was smiling outside … his heart broke to pieces tonight.

 “This can’t be … we have to do something ….” So Min’s parents and Hyun Joong’s parents were all thinking of the same thing ….

 Tap tap .. Hyun Joong tapped the shoulder of Kim Bum …

 “May I have this dance with So Min?” Hyun Joong said.

 “Sure man. Doesn’t she look beautiful tonight and this is my girl your talking to now Hyun Joong so be careful with her.” Kim Bum said.

 While Hyun Joong and So Min dance, they cant help but feel sad.

 “if only …” they both thought.

 “Are you happy?” Hyun Joong broke the silence.

 “ Uumm, of course, I finally said yes last night. Kim Bum came to the house in the middle of the night to tell me that my deadline is up. He was so cute and sweet. I realized that he is a good man and he will make a very fine boyfriend. I hope you approve ? ” So Min said this and gave Hyun Joong a captivating smile.

 Your smile princess is killing me… Hyun Joong painfully thought. But seeing So Min happy made him realize his unconditional love  by letting her go …

 Kim Bum went back to claim So Min in another dance.

 “Goodbye my princess. Wish you will be happy” Hyun Joong thought and walked away for the last time.

 So Min looked at Hyun Joong’s back. She saw him go to the balcony of the hotel. She made an excuse to Kim Bum who also had to go to greet his friends.

 “ Hyun Joong, what are you doing here … it’s freezing! Korea Winter is starting early …right ” So Min joked lightheartedly. As soon as she said this and after hearing her voice … Hyun Joong grabbed So Min and kissed her passionately and poured out all the love inside into that kiss.

 “ Ya So Min! Don’t go around kissing guys when you have a boyfriend!” Hyun Joong left at the shocked So Min.

 

Hyun Joong walked out the door leaving his parents and Haera bewildered as to where he is going.

 

At the balcony, So Min was shocked and then it hit her … AHHHH Hyun Joong you made a fool out of me again. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! Tears started to form her eyes … How can he play and toy with me like this. This hurts a lot! God why cant I just tell him that I love him … Will things be different! I can’t …. I will not do this anymore. This just hurts! She sobbed uncontrollably … Snowflakes started to fall … Winter came early this time … it’s very cold ….

 

Then someone draped a jacket over So Min’s shoulder …

 “ Are you ok So Min?”

 

Author’s note:

Finally updated seems I’m going to fast or slow … what do you guys think? Will update soon but I have to sleep early now … hehehehe … just kidding maybe 1 more chapter?????