It’s just so cold!

Journey of love

Chapter 7

It’s just so cold!

 “ Are you ok So Min?” Kim Bum draped a jacket to So Min’s shoulder. She was shivering and her tears are just breaking his heart.

 “Did you tell him that you love him?” Kim Bum said this softly.

 “Huh?” So Min was paralyzed …did Kim Bum see ..

 As if reading her mind, Kim Bum said “I saw what happened and  I knew all along that you both liked/loved each other but I was stubborn to acknowledged it due to my blind love towards you. Don’t cry So Min! Please it breaks my heart to see you like this again. Why are you doing this to yourself? ” Kim Bum said this softly although his heart is breaking , he knew that this would eventually happen but it was just too early … for the first time he got mad with Hyun Joong.

 “I will be ok Kim Bum. I’m sorry to hurt you this way… I do like you and I know you will make someone very happy someday but right now my heart is just to broken. I’m sorry!” So Min started crying . Kim Bum hugged her and tried to soothe the pain. His tears starts forming as well cause he finally accepted that So Min will never be his.

 

Hyun Joong went back to the balcony but stopped when he saw So Min and Kim Bum hugging each other which looks like to be a tender and deep hug between couples. “ What was I thinking, So Min cares for Kim Bum!” Hyun Joong thought. “ I need to get out of here”.

 

AFTER THE PARTY …

 Ring! Ring! It’s 11:15 am

 Hyun Joong looks at his phone and answered … “Hello?”

 “ Meet me at the part in 10 minutes … don’t be late” Hyun Joong didn’t have the chance to answer when the phone died.

 

AT THE PARK …

Hyun Joong arrived in the park in time and then he saw the person who called him ….

 

SLAM! SMACK! OOF!

 

“Ya! What did you do that for” Hyun Joong was rubbing his cheeks which received a punch.

“ That’s for treating So Min this way! She doesn’t deserve your love , you jerk!” Kim Bum again punched Hyun Joong in his face.

“What are you so mad about! You and her are a couple now … so what’s your problem!” Hyun Joong wanted to smash Kim Bum’s face and he got so angry and punched him as well.

 

Both good looking men were angry and started fighting and punching each other. When both of them are all bruised and all … they stopped …

 

“ Why don’t you just tell So Min that you love her instead of making her cry all the time? She loves you Hyun Joong! What are you so afraid of?” Kim Bum said this and wiped the blood in his lip. Just for the sake of it gave Hyun Joong another punch in the jaw.

“Ouch! Ya! I’m not sure she loves me … how could she when I never treated her nice the way I did my other girls. She is different. I wake up everyday knowing that she is in school that’s why I rush and go there so I can sit beside her everyday! I love her Kim Bum but I never felt this scared. Ya! Whatever we discuss here is private so don’t you go bragging about this!” Hyun Joong said

 

Kim Bum smiled. Hyun Joong is like the brother he never had and although he knows his playboy façade , deep down he is a softie.

“ I wont … Well I don’t know if I should tell you this but I’m officially available again to date” Kim Bum said this matter of fact and stood up leaving Hyun Joong to decipher what he just said.

 

As Kim Bum leaves the park, tears form his eyes. “ Hyun Joong you better take care of So Min. Next time you make her cry … I will never let her go!”

 

Hyun Joong stood up and immediately went to his car when he finally deciphered what Kim Bum said …

 

“ I’ve got to tell her how I feel … There is no turning back” Hyun Joong drove on his way to So Min’s House to win her back.

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

Hyun Joong knocked at So Min’s House not caring if its officially 11:45PM … It’s still So Min’s birthday! The porch light opened …

The butler opened the door …

“ Good evening Sir Kim what can I do for you ? ”

Hyun Joong thought I’ll tell So Min how creepy there butler is … his like a zombie from those horror films hehehehe.

 

“ May I please speak with So Min?” Hyun Joong was so excited.

 

“ I’m sooorry Mr.Kim but you missed them … the family left in their private jet for an indefinite vacation. They will not be back anytime soon. Goood Evening!” The butler closed the door.

 

Hyun Joong’s stumbled … it cant be … So Min left? I never had the chance to tell her how I love her … for the first time in his life he cried …

 

Snowflakes continued to fall … Hyun Joong didn’t feel the cold cause not seeing So Min made his heart cold.

 

Winter came early this time … it’s very cold!