I’m never letting you go

Journey of love

Chapter 10

I’m never letting you go

 

They rode in silence until someone said …

 “ I missed you.. . ” Hyun Joong stopped the car. They are at Sunset Point. He turned towards her after he said those words …

 Great! So Min is asleep. He didn’t notice that they were driving for the past 2 hours in silence. He almost forgot that So Min during long drives gets sleepy fast.

 

So Min was sleeping with a slight smile on her face. Hyun Joong took this opportunity to look at his love. He can’t help but touch So Min’s cheek whom instinctively rubbed her cheek in his hand. Hyun Joong slightly touched So Min’s lips. Oh I miss kissing you So Min.

 He bent over and gave So Min a slight kiss on the lips. She is so sweet and tastes like bubblegum … it was addicting and Hyun Joong can’t help but give her another kiss. Just as their lips touched again So Min opened her eyes and saw Hyun Joong was about to kiss her … she closed her eyes and waited .

 As their lips met … they poured out in that kiss everything they wanted to say but was not able to all this time. Hyun Joong cupped So Min’s face and continued it’s movement along her neck trailing sweet kisses.

 “I missed you So Min … I’m not letting you go” With each movement and words he kissed So Min. He found her shoulders and brought her down . So Min gasped as he gathered her close. His palm shaped her body and she absorbed his scent. Even more more she loved how he felt,like a rock she could hang on no matter how fierce the storm is.

 Unsure of what to say , only that she knows she loves him and that she wanted to go forward , her hands carefully placed it in Hyun Joongs chest and she opened and deepened the kiss enveloping them .

 At her surrender, Hyun Joong skimmed her bottom  while one hand went to reach out to her and caressed it … So Min felt she was floating …  they continued to kiss … Hyun Joong almost lost control when So Min bravely brushed her hand in his abdomen. She felt the longing and all these emotions was so intense she thought she might pass out …

 

Hyun Joong drew back and stared “ You’re pale.”

So Min scared to ruin the mood , clenched his forearms and pulled him close … “ I .. I … Ouch!” Her head strarted throbbing … No not again please … Damn I forgot to take my medicine at the mall …

 Last she heard was Hyun Joong calling her name and then it all went black ….